• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Watcha doin'?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I feel your pain. Trying to work from home and do home schooling is not going well in this household. I've already been told this isn't the usual lunch time, why is there no milk for snack, why can't she use tiktok to do her homework, does she need permission to go for a pee!! Day 1 and I think there could be a child free to a good home soon!
let us know how day 2 goes.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
That's me told to stay off work indefinately. We all got emailed last night bar a few "essential" staff to keep the core business running. Not me. I'm on official annual leave this week anyway, but it could be quite a while before I am back. Not able even to work from home. Interesting few weeks ahead...

Admin
That's me told to stay off work indefinately. We all got emailed last night bar a few "essential" staff to keep the core business running. Not me. I'm on official annual leave this week anyway, but it could be quite a while before I am back. Not able even to work from home. Interesting few weeks ahead...
You have Netflix etc? I am still working, from home, plenty to do for now, but that won't last if we stay in isolation fo rweeks.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
You have Netflix etc? I am still working, from home, plenty to do for now, but that won't last if we stay in isolation fo rweeks.
Yep. Will watch some movies and programmes and stuff and try to get a daily run. I think it's important in such a situation to have a structure to your day. Now I know how the Bird man of Alcatraz felt..

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Scrubbed down and disinfected all garden furniture, barbeque, tools. Running out of tasks there, the fiery ones getting hotter in my ear for indoor jobs, going to burn the paint brushes later. Scrubbing the grouting between the bathroom tiles is on the list. Man cave is another sanctuary, TV with amazon fire stick and cracking music device at the side of the bed and book case full of geo political Shiite. Keep smiling guys loving the jokes. Keep safe.

Jack

Bounce Radge
Oh the fucking irony!

The retired person on here with a part-time courier job is working because apparently couriers can work!!!!

I'm not sure how long I'll be courying though.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Woke about 7 ish. Listened to some Radio3,got up around 10,had some grenola,tidied my flat up to a certain extent.Packed up a bag, and a computer bag.Left my flat,and went to Sainsbury's bought a couple of bags worth of food.Decided to get a bus, because my shopping was too heavy to walk six miles.So got on a 25, but had to get off because my pass was invalid.So went to a hole in the wall,got out a tenner and went to scotmid and bought a bag o'sweets.Got a 25 which stopped a few minutes at each stop.Got back to my mum's,listened to Musical Youth,we had some soup and some coffee and biscuits.Now watching Nicola Sturgeon.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Done a nightshift last night, where I met Hibbymick of these shores. Knew him 40 odd years ago and his laddie played wi my laddie, again a few years ago.Seen him a few times over the last couple of months and didnae recognize him, he clicked who I was last night and introduced himself. Was 2 hours intae a kip when I got a phone call for another shift tonight.Now wide awake and listening tae no 2 son laughing his heid off at something, he’s supposed tae be workin from hame. Was strange last night, everybody tryin tae stay 2 metres away fae each other.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Woke about 7 ish. Listened to some Radio3,got up around 10,had some grenola,tidied my flat up to a certain extent.Packed up a bag, and a computer bag.Left my flat,and went to Sainsbury's bought a couple of bags worth of food.Decided to get a bus, because my shopping was too heavy to walk six miles.So got on a 25, but had to get off because my pass was invalid.So went to a hole in the wall,got out a tenner and went to scotmid and bought a bag o'sweets.Got a 25 which stopped a few minutes at each stop.Got back to my mum's,listened to Musical Youth,we had some soup and some coffee and biscuits.Now watching Nicola Sturgeon.
What was your disinfecting routine after all that outdoor activity and contact Moaty?

Hopefully you’ve got plenty provisions that you can isolate most of this working week?

West Lothian Hibee

Bounce Radge
Apparently chemical spill trays are an essential. Yet all the higher ups are working from home just us scum that still have to go in.

Hibs_Lass

Bounce Radge
let us know how day 2 goes.
Hahah day 2 was going well until we tried to do her French homework and after 5 minutes she walked away shaking her head telling me for that I'm just not as good as her teacher and I should really practice more! #hatsoff to all the teachers as how they don't lose it I'll never know!

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party