• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Wage cuts

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
If we're interested I'm sure him and his agent will be aware so I'm not sure there is a rush. Any agent worth their salt would bide their time.
For a free agent I'd agree.
If we keep making out that we can't afford to pay any kind of fee it won't make a difference. Dunfermline will need that money and us stalling could push him that way.

Not normally a doom and gloomer, but didn't expect the noises we're now making.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gordon is doing what he has to do to keep his company afloat in the middle of the biggest crisis we have seen in many decades. It's extremely painful, but Hibs and it's survival are all that matters.
One thing which does baffle me, and maybe I have missed something here. We have already sold 8500 season tickets for 20/21 season. Assuming you would think that in the new TV package we are about to unveil that we will offer some sort of pay per view package to non-season ticket holders which would likely be the equivilant of what it would cost for a ticket to a game, how are we going to lose out on match day income ?
20 odd quid to watch a stream of a game ? Can't seem huge rush for that

muzzhfc

Bounce Radge
Gordon is doing what he has to do to keep his company afloat in the middle of the biggest crisis we have seen in many decades. It's extremely painful, but Hibs and it's survival are all that matters.
One thing which does baffle me, and maybe I have missed something here. We have already sold 8500 season tickets for 20/21 season. Assuming you would think that in the new TV package we are about to unveil that we will offer some sort of pay per view package to non-season ticket holders which would likely be the equivilant of what it would cost for a ticket to a game, how are we going to lose out on match day income ?
cant see fans paying £20 odd per game to watch on the tele. Best we can hope for is £5pay per view to get as many fans getting the ticket as possible. Plus, one person doesn’t go to the game on their own very often, id say they either go with other fans, but again, can’t see people paying £5 per person to watch it on the tele.

juice, pies, etc are a valuable source of revenue. Think about 13k fans buying a coke. How much do you think a post mix costs to make? It’s pennies.

my opinion isif the club say “we will loose X amount per month based on closed doors” we can try and raise as much as we can. The club have been excellent in being open and honest with us, now more than ever it’s key so we can raise to the challenge.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
20 odd quid to watch a stream of a game ? Can't seem huge rush for that
I wonder if the streams will only work for your club too.. or if it'll be an SPFL sign up and everyone gets a share.
Can imagine that would upset the bigot hordes though.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
Worrying time for Hibs

No doubt about that

This is where McGregor and Gray really make their money by encouraging these younger players to make the step up

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Mugs like me would pay it as a way of helping the club survive in tough times
If sky facilitated a Hibs ppv service, alongside the rest obviously.
How much of that £20 would they take..
Or does Hibs tv piggyback sky feeds and we all pay through Hibs.. Again, Sky will steal a cut I think

Al Catraz

Bounce Radge
I understand how things are but we're going to be in shit state starting from scratch when this is eventually over , maybe we're ahead of the game but my money is staying firmly in my pocket till i know more . I'm not a fuckin charity as someone once said
Could there be an element of Ross using the situation to have a clear out and maybe bring some in of his own choice. Normally managers would be complaining like fcuk, even in very desperate times ? Not heard a peep from him unless he’s offski as well :read:

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Could there be an element of Ross using the situation to have a clear out and maybe bring some in of his own choice. Normally managers would be complaining like fcuk, even in very desperate times ? Not heard a peep from him unless he’s offski as well :read:
I really wonder about what someone else said . We'll basically have a minimum of 8500 at every home game , no juice and pie sales but no polis stewards etc either . Those who can afford to chipping in as walk ups , what else have I missed ?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Mibbes having the clear out he was going tae at the end of the season , and just waiting until that was confirmed? Free up wages for new arrivals. Whatever happens all this is pure speculation, nae body outwith the management will ken.

Green Sleeves

Bounce Radge
What is your opinion on that, its never crossed my mind until you raised it above?
I'm sure if there is anything in it then it'll come out into the public domain soon enough. If Leeann is still there at beginning of the season it'll just have been gossip.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Admin
I'm sure if there is anything in it then it'll come out into the public domain soon enough. If Leeann is still there at beginning of the season it'll just have been gossip.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Fair enough, it would be a big wage saving, but I worry who would replace her, her many mistakes included.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
I've long thought that Ron will want his own CEO in place not one he inherited?
That’s quite possible, although the current incumbent has a very good rep in the game and he’d want to be sure he was getting better by replacing her.

Smurf

Bounce Radge
That’s quite possible, although the current incumbent has a very good rep in the game and he’d want to be sure he was getting better by replacing her.
I thought that at the AGM her role appeared much diminished. And obviously I agree with what you say.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
I thought that at the AGM her role appeared much diminished. And obviously I agree with what you say.
Thought so too, but Rodders was hardly media friendly at the best of times and our new man was the main act so I didn’t think it was pointing to a change of role for LD.Time will tell I guess.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old