• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Vine away?

Shades

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
To Morton?

Hope so.

To Morton?

Hope so.

me tae shades mate .

me tae shades mate .

Halfers on petrol money for the car to get him there?

Garry can hide his Ching in Vines beard when they go uptoon in Port Glasgow.

me tae shades mate .
Hope so,sight of him in the green fucken makes my blood boil...

Hope so,sight of him in the green $#@!en makes my blood boil...

Could stick him in the boot and make him repeat, "Gordon's aliiiiivvvve!!!!" all the way there for entertainment value?

Halfers on petrol money for the car to get him there?

honestly mate , tae get rid o that utter BEAUT , id pay the petrol masel in a heartbeat !!!!

I'd be glad if that beardy fuck went anywhere, as long as it's away from Easter Road.

Terrible signing, useless player to didn't try a leg.

Vine was a strange one from Pat. There is no way he was scouted. He played a cracking game against us, netting 2 and Pat thought "Aye Aye! Whose this felly? Ooh check how many millions he went for. I'm having him"

Thing is Pat, even the most terrible of terrible players have that one day in the sun where they play like Peledona and they're funkin magic!

That day sadly is invariably against the Hibs.

Voodoo or suchlike? :pullhair:

Only a loan.

Only a loan.

He's only on a 1yr deal though so should be the last we see of him.

What bothers me is the cant probably made off with 100,000 grand for feck all. :pullhair:

He's only on a 1yr deal though so should be the last we see of him.

Most likely...

The problem we have with all the players that have been told to go is that they are still under contract. A club like Morton just won't have the money to pay a small transfer fee to Hibs, a signing on fee or come anywhere near to matching his wages with Hibs.

Last edited:
Most likely...

The problem we have with all the players that have been told to go is that they are still under contract. A team like Morton just won't have the money to pay a small transfer fee to Hibs, a signing on fee or come anywhere near to matching his wages with Hibs.

This, we'll be lucky if we cut 20% off his weekly.
Still something though and it gets his lazy manner away from the training ground.

Cracking player, will be missed! ;-)

No loss what a lazy usless tramp. Theyll b missin him on treasure island.

Biggest huddy I've probably seen in a hibs shirt

Could stick him in the boot and make him repeat, "Gordon's aliiiiivvvve!!!!" all the way there for entertainment value?

:rollfloor

This thread has been viewed 1251 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50