• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Vine away?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Garry can hide his Ching in Vines beard when they go uptoon in Port Glasgow.

Shades

Bounced Out!
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Hope so,sight of him in the green $#@!en makes my blood boil...
Could stick him in the boot and make him repeat, "Gordon's aliiiiivvvve!!!!" all the way there for entertainment value?

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
I'd be glad if that beardy fuck went anywhere, as long as it's away from Easter Road.

Terrible signing, useless player to didn't try a leg.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Vine was a strange one from Pat. There is no way he was scouted. He played a cracking game against us, netting 2 and Pat thought "Aye Aye! Whose this felly? Ooh check how many millions he went for. I'm having him"

Thing is Pat, even the most terrible of terrible players have that one day in the sun where they play like Peledona and they're funkin magic!

That day sadly is invariably against the Hibs.

Voodoo or suchlike? :pullhair:

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
What bothers me is the cant probably made off with 100,000 grand for feck all. :pullhair:

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He's only on a 1yr deal though so should be the last we see of him.
Most likely...

The problem we have with all the players that have been told to go is that they are still under contract. A club like Morton just won't have the money to pay a small transfer fee to Hibs, a signing on fee or come anywhere near to matching his wages with Hibs.

Last edited:

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Most likely...

The problem we have with all the players that have been told to go is that they are still under contract. A team like Morton just won't have the money to pay a small transfer fee to Hibs, a signing on fee or come anywhere near to matching his wages with Hibs.
This, we'll be lucky if we cut 20% off his weekly.
Still something though and it gets his lazy manner away from the training ground.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors