Venturing out

Jack

Bounce Radge
The big day has arrived. Mrs Jackie and I have booked into the Windsor Buffet, details already taken, then off to the Guru for our favourite Indian meal.

Yeah we've been walkies and stuff, even had an outside beer on my birthday last week, shops and of course I've been doing my wee job but it feels weird doing something we did so regularly before lockdown an unbelievable 118 days ago.

Of course we'll be wary and careful, masks at the ready, wee portable hand sanitiser ready, 2m cattle prod for anyone that gets too close. The new normal.

Tally ho!

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Had my first haircut today in 4 months. Guy that cuts my hair didn't recognise me when I walked into the shop wearing my face mask.

Not been to a boozer yet...haven't been a big pub goer for a number of years, but I think I will have a couple of pints tomorrow night.

Jack

Bounce Radge
That's the Windsor done. They are really on the ball with keeping everything within the guidelines and I'd probably say beyond.

Still doing takeaway so the cider is in the bag for the Guru, bandit country but worth it.

Long wavey blond hair like a lions mane - albeit a bit damp.

Tandoori mixed grill by the way. Might add a photo lol

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Its a weird experience

Masks on to the table, masks off at the table, taking your stuff off the trays for them, masks back on to go to the toilet. No salt n pepper on the table though 😔 sachets can't replace a grinder.

Doubt I'll see a barbers for a while, taken to a shaved head over this period, couldn't go to work looking like Shaggy Rogers anymore.

Jack

Bounce Radge
Well that was fantastic. Everywhere I went everyone, bar 1, was doing exactly what's expected of them everywhere I was. One tit wasn't wearing a mask on the bus.*

This doesn't do my tea justice. Let's just say both the mixed grill and the nann were bigger than his belly but no as big as mines is noo! Oh it's good to be out again. But being very careful.
20200717_202434.jpg

* he looked the least likely to have an excuse not to be wearing one as I've seen. Just something else these days to get the judgemental juices flowing lol

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Had my first haircut today in 4 months. Guy that cuts my hair didn't recognise me when I walked into the shop wearing my face mask.

Not been to a boozer yet...haven't been a big pub goer for a number of years, but I think I will have a couple of pints tomorrow night.
Had my first haircut this morning (the missus hackin clumps of hair oot ma heid disnae coont)at 7.30am. Boy was tellin me he worked tae half ten pm on Thursday night, and wisnae expecting last night tae be any different. Been workin nights so won’t get tae a pub until Sunday. Usually take my mate in his wheelchair but the boozer near hims manager died during lockdown and isnae open yet. Here’s hoping they get a new manager soon or my mate will struggle tae get oot.

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
Took a chance last night and ventured into the pub at the top of my road, they’re doing 1 hour 45 minute slots and there was maybe 50 minutes left in the 5.30 one.Brassed my case for 3 beers and a burger and they accommodated me. Was brilliant. Will be even better with pals after a Hibs game

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in

The Bounce is 19 Years Old