• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Van Bronckhorst Sacked

Hibee Kev

Private Member
Reaction score
As it says on the tin. Wonder who they're playing post-World Cup to get that "new manager bounce"?

Inevitable sacking.
Huns have been poor this season, utterly humiliated in the Champions League, falling behind Celtic by the week, and dropping points to Livingston and St Mirren. They will do well to get a decent coach in who is available half way through a campaign. they have virtually written off their season with this move.

Murty?

. ???

Inevitable sacking.
Huns have been poor this season, utterly humiliated in the Champions League, falling behind Celtic by the week, and dropping points to Livingston and St Mirren. They will do well to get a decent coach in who is available half way through a campaign. they have virtually written off their season with this move.
They will probably approach Gerrard or Michael Beale .

They will do well to get a decent coach in who is available half way through a campaign.
With the timing they'd surely have someone lined up.

Think your right Jack, probs been putting feelers out for a while now.

You would think so, but i'm struggling to think of anyone right now who is realistic.

Ole Hunner Solskjaer

Plenty international managers bow out after a world cup...

Shun Dyke?

A proper Orangeman?
1669028465157.png

Apparently he’s really poorly these days

Suppose it depends on whether he’s still getting paid by Aston Villa.

Be better wi Murky 🤪

Be better wi Ian beale 🤪

Ole Hunner Solskjaer
Love the bounce 🤣🤣

Be better wi Ian beale 🤪

GxUC1E.gif
Was he in Ibrokeside?

Gerrard without Beale didn’t work at Villa.

Beale doing at great job at QPR and turned down Wolves recently, so no way he’s taking the Hun job.

So hopefully the reappoint Gerrard without his main coach, and fail miserably.

Any turmoil at ipox is welcome, giofanny van bronkhurst was one of the least dislikeable of their managers, if you know what I mean arry 🤪

Cast your mind back when we sacked JR , racing towards the bottom six , with one win in nine I think ( sound familiar?) who’s record in big games was questionable at best . Well , hun workmates , and media alike were telling us we had jumped the gun , and JR was the best we could get , and was doing a great job.
They have just sacked their manager , while only a few points below the leaders, who got them to a Euro final only months ago, and has won them the last Scottish cup. ( the first in their history no less).
But not a word will be said.
hunbelievable.

Gerrard without Beale didn’t work at Villa.

Beale doing at great job at QPR and turned down Wolves recently, so no way he’s taking the Hun job.
Nah - its turned to shit, not won in 5, lost 4 of them and playing pish again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zab
Spotted on Twitter 😂

Nah - its turned to shit, not won in 5, lost 4 of them and playing pish again.

Ah has it, fair enough. He probably should have taken the Wolves job 😂

21 st November not the happiest of dates for the The Hun
Martin Boyle on the other hand…

Reactions: Zab
Gareth Southgate.

Gareth Southgate.
He might be looking for work after the World cup. Had a good run at it.

Lennys looking for a gig. You may laugh but he done incredibly well for sevco in his last spell with the Smellies.

Southgate will be given the boot when England lose in the semis to penalties,and he'll be looking round for a biggish club to put him back on track.Sevco fit the bill.

Cast your mind back when we sacked JR , racing towards the bottom six , with one win in nine I think ( sound familiar?) who’s record in big games was questionable at best . Well , hun workmates , and media alike were telling us we had jumped the gun , and JR was the best we could get , and was doing a great job.
They have just sacked their manager , while only a few points below the leaders, who got them to a Euro final only months ago, and has won them the last Scottish cup. ( the first in their history no less).
But not a word will be said.
hunbelievable.
Was thinking the exact same today, esp when expert pundits on radio saying it was right decision as they were 9 points behind celtc… sums up the whole ex pro, pundits and weegie media pish… No wonder they get humped all over europe when their only concern is celtc

Who is he?
Mr Sunbed himself, Jimmy Calderwood.

Mr Sunbed himself, Jimmy Calderwood.
Oh aye I forgot....

A stupid waste of £4 million.
Out of the League race as a result of a run down aging team.
Morelos hasn't tried all season. Davis and McGregor are well past it.
Lawrence and Goldson, two of their better players, are injured.
It was obvious before a ball was kicked that they wouldn't win the league and once the Champions League draw was made they were a certainty to finish bottom.

They will lose Kent, Morelos and Helander for little money in January or no money in May.
Their team has hit it's natural bottom and will need rebuilt starting this summer.
The rebuild will take more than one summer so it's almost certainly Celtic's title next season.
Sacking Van Bronckhorst is expensive scapegoating and deflection from the Rangers board.

A stupid waste of £4 million.
Out of the League race as a result of a run down aging team.
Morelos hasn't tried all season. Davis and McGregor are well past it.
Lawrence and Goldson, two of their better players, are injured.
It was obvious before a ball was kicked that they wouldn't win the league and once the Champions League draw was made they were a certainty to finish bottom.

They will lose Kent, Morelos and Helander for little money in January or no money in May.
Their team has hit it's natural bottom and will need rebuilt starting this summer.
The rebuild will take more than one summer so it's almost certainly Celtic's title next season.
Sacking Van Bronckhorst is expensive scapegoating and deflection from the Rangers board.
I think the domestic form got him sacked more than anything else. Even an understrength Rangers shouldn't drop as many league points as they've been doing.

I think the domestic form got him sacked more than anything else. Even an understrength Rangers shouldn't drop as many league points as they've been doing.

That's one of the most depressing posts I've read on here.

Accepting they should be walking all over the other clubs, even understrength 😫

Considering the vast riches the Two Bigots have, it's a fair point though.

What could depress you even more, is that with the The Huns looking to strengthen throughout their team, this is the first time in a long time that I haven't been worried about our best players being poached by them.

You can guess why.

They might expect to maybe drop points to St Mirren, Livi or St Johnstone if under strength, but not to all of them. They struggled against Dundee in the cup too.

Given the comparative budgets, they simply can't allow that to continue.

I do get it, but its depressing.
Reality of our game

This thread has been viewed 2622 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back