• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Vaccine on its own thread.

I had it about 4 weeks ago mate.... shitty cold for me nothing at all tae be bothered about. Lasted about a week. I have 2 jabs but nae booster. Hopefully you'll smash it mate. Best luck!
Dont feel too bad now to be honest , the cough is the annoying thing

For about a week after, almost everything was a chore, tired after doing nothing. Cough stayed for a good week after too.... and radgely, after a week with no symptoms at all, I spent a week waking up with the "cold", only for it to be away by lunchtime.

Glad I got the 2 jabs tbh... but I am not taking a booster, as I feel my immune system has done its job now that Ive had it.

If it's any consolation D, most of the people I've met with Covid today all say they're not too ill, but they have an annoying cough, and/ or sore throat , and / or headache.

If it's any consolation D, most of the people I've met with Covid today all say they're not too ill, but they have an annoying cough, and/ or sore throat , and / or headache.
Yep that's me at the moment

I had it 3 weeks ago, partner caught it the Saturday, I caught it the Tuesday.
That's my second positive, first time round I had no symptoms at all.

I had 2 days of no energy the Friday and Saturday, no cough or any of that. Had my 2 negatives by Thursday.

Shes still got a cough left over from it, but fine other than that.
Her daughter caught it too and only had a temperature.

Just done a LF test and its negative so looking good for a trip to Glencoe the morn now wheres ma drone :)

It's time for our next jags!

Mrs Jackie and I just got our invitations to get our Covid-19 and flu vaccinations.

You could have knocked me down with a feather when it turns out our appointments are at the same time, on the same date in the same venue which is nearby!

I appreciate we all got our previous jags in the middle of a pandemic and it was a bit chaotic but it really looks like they've got their shit together this time round. I'm impressed.

7% of the adult population chose not to ever get vaccinated, with another 5% never getting a second jag I think I read somewhere.

Mrs Jackie and I just got our invitations to get our Covid-19 and flu vaccinations.

You could have knocked me down with a feather when it turns out our appointments are at the same time, on the same date in the same venue which is nearby!

I appreciate we all got our previous jags in the middle of a pandemic and it was a bit chaotic but it really looks like they've got their shit together this time round. I'm impressed.
Same for me and the wife

How long until your appointments Jack?

How long until your appointments Jack?
End of this month.

Mine in October.

End of this month.
Cheers, no got mine yet but away for a few days later in the month, dinnae want tae miss it.

Nothing for me yet.
Of course, I'm a youngster in comparison to you ancients......

Nothing for me yet.
Of course, I'm a youngster in comparison to you ancients....
Ahem, *cough* eh? 🦖

Nothing for me yet.
Of course, I'm a youngster in comparison to you ancients....
Mrs Jackie and I don't have our OAPs yet ya auld ....

Nothing to be proud of.

At least we auld codgers got some pension back after all the years of contributions.

No guarantees……. :40:

You're looking a bit pasty, Jack.
Feeling ok?

October 6 for moi.

This thread has been viewed 73806 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
ÂŁ100.00
Earned
ÂŁ47.50
Back