Vaccine on its own thread.

JFP1302

Private Member
Reaction score
Jagged today..✅Sighthill for me,

I got the pfizer vaccine, wife went last week and had the AZ, she's French so thinks they're keeping the pfizer for the Scots 🙂
Ah got AZ and I'm no French 😂

JFP1302

Private Member
Reaction score
Feel much better today. Lost a couple of pounds too. It’s not all bad.
How long it last ? How bad did it get haha

Was fine all last night woke up at 3am banging headache , took painkillers then went freezing and not really slept since.

Muscles are sore today and headache not shifting and keep getting roasting

Plasticman

Private Member
Reaction score

Was fine all last night woke up at 3am banging headache , took painkillers then went freezing and not really slept since.

Not long now ... your reaction sounds like mine, youll be fine by tonight, just tired...

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score

Not too long, should be fine by tomorrow I’d say

Rocky

Private Member
Reaction score
Seems like a load of 45-49 year olds, including my Mrs, got blue envelopes today. She got Gorebridge which is a bit of a trek from sunny west Lothian but she called up and got switched to the Gyle on Saturday. I called up and got told I'm no on the list. Marvellous.

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Seems like a load of 45-49 year olds, including my Mrs, got blue envelopes today. She got Gorebridge which is a bit of a trek from sunny west Lothian but she called up and got switched to the Gyle on Saturday. I called up and got told I'm no on the list. Marvellous.

Mrs 1875 got hers, somewhere in the Gyle for no reason apparent being a fellow West Lothianer with the Pyramids 15 minutes along the road?

Rocky

Private Member
Reaction score
Mrs 1875 got hers, somewhere in the Gyle for no reason apparent being a fellow West Lothianer with the Pyramids 15 minutes along the road?
Apparently there's folk in Bonnyrigg getting Broxburn!

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
Mrs Jackie got her second jag yesterday. Like the first she has absolutely no side effects.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 57856 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00