Vaccine on its own thread.

JFP1302

Private Member
Reaction score
For context, even if all of the reported clots were actually caused by the AZ vaccine (which hasn't been proven), the risk of clots from the vaccine is still 100 times lower than the risk of clots from the contraceptive pill.
For context, even if all of the reported clots were actually caused by the AZ vaccine (which hasn't been proven), the risk of clots from the vaccine is still 100 times lower than the risk of clots from the contraceptive pill.
Very true.
Still getting it either way , I want back to normality .

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Not very reassuring Rocky.

He doesn’t look the sort to be on the contraceptive pill if that’s him in his avatar.

Rocky

Private Member
Reaction score
Jeez I feel like such an idiot now that you've put a screenshot of an unattributed quote on here. Wish I'd listened before.

Hattie

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Any flat earther can navigate stats to look like how they want.. the retards lap it up

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
Reaction score

I wouldn't be surprised if that's a true quote from someone in the NHS. You just need to see the comments on this board to know that the vaccine can take it out of you for a day or two after. NHS staff got it first so it's likely that a lot if them didn't go to work the next day. Probably an unprecedented number of them. It can hardly be taken as evidence of a great conspiracy though unless your ability for critical thought or understanding complex situations is somewhat limited...

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Cannae see Glass,
Broonie or even Leigh goin there now.

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if that's a true quote from someone in the NHS. You just need to see the comments on this board to know that the vaccine can take it out of you for a day or two after. NHS staff got it first so it's likely that a lot if them didn't go to work the next day. Probably an unprecedented number of them. It can hardly be taken as evidence of a great conspiracy though unless your ability for critical thought or understanding complex situations is somewhat limited...
I'm fairly certain the quote comes from an administrator who works in private healthcare. She may or may not have held a clinical position in the NHS at some point.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
Reaction score

Questioning, yes good idea. Here's an article which explains it COVID-19 vaccine: How was it developed so fast?

Now, I know you'll come to the conclusion that this and hundreds of other articles have been faked as part of the conspiracy for which you've yet to show even a single shred of credible evidence, but hopefully one day you'll realise that you're just believing any old shite to make yourself feel like you have some control.

Vaccines, pandemics etc. are complex and its fine to not understand everything that's going on. I had no idea how any of it worked a year ago but gradually I've built up a very basic understanding through paying attention. Just throwing in the towel and claiming its a conspiracy because you find it hard to understand isn't the answer.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Hallay fückin looya, finally got an invite for the AZ jabs, gotta make appointment for Thursday this week already.

Good. No much time to think aboot it. Spoke to my 'ex' stepson today and he was tryin to put the fear in me. Fückitt I'd rather a quick death than this postponed life forever.

Hope ma fluffy arteries dinnae play up, fingers x'd.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 57863 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00