• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

V12- word of warning

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Was wondering this morning when payment for season ticket was going to start, so looked at my credit agreement but it didn't have a date. Called V12 and it would appear that some credit agreements were treated as 'tests' so everything looks fine, but it's not...the agreement doesn't exist.

Hibs have been great, ticket office staff sorted it out and fortunately no one else had bought my seat and I'll pay them directly instead of using the finance, but if you're like me and don't keep a beady eye out on d/d's religously, it's maybe worth taking a wee look to see if you've been paying.

Maybe one for @Power or @traceyhibs to highlight to someone...

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Was wondering this morning when payment for season ticket was going to start, so looked at my credit agreement but it didn't have a date. Called V12 and it would appear that some credit agreements were treated as 'tests' so everything looks fine, but it's not...the agreement doesn't exist.

Hibs have been great, ticket office staff sorted it out and fortunately no one else had bought my seat and I'll pay them directly instead of using the finance, but if you're like me and don't keep a beady eye out on d/d's religously, it's maybe worth taking a wee look to see if you've been paying.

Maybe one for @Power or @traceyhibs to highlight to someone...
Good flag M.

Away to check my DD and I’ll make a plan of attack.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
All - Another way to check your DD other than your bank account is on the V12 portal (you’ll need your agreement number from the email conformation) to first register.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
All - Another way to check your DD other than your bank account is on the V12 portal (you’ll need your agreement number from the email conformation) to first register.

I did this too K, and all looked fine. Credit agreement etc was there. Even first gadgie I spoke to at V12 didn't see an issue, took me pressing to get the actual date of payment to discover issue.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel