• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Unpopular Opinions

Just seen the highlites,Hibs were allright.

Fuck off, Weller is God!
Better tell The Family.....

Thinking that Trump does what he said he would do!

Then this pandemic happens.

There is a few right wing governments in at the moment.

LETS FUCK THINGS UP!

Anyone that doesnt believe.

9/11 = inside job
Destabalising middle east = its a plan
JFK Assasination= inside job.
Dianas death = Inside job.
Hitler died in Berlin= He died in Argentina!

Covid 19.....Biggest inside job!

We are pushed into false narratives by the government run media(look up ("Operation Mockingbird")fucking crazy.

We still dont know where Covid 19 came from..come on. Lol

Though nowhere near as bad as you are told.
Its currently the 8th worse disease officially recognised in the UK.
Meaning even the flu is more dangerous!

Its all about controlling and obedience for the nexy phase.

If we really wanted to know.....you would know! ;)

I like a conspiracy theory but to suggest Covid is one of them is mental but willing to indulge you. Usually some events effect the country it's in and it's govermant is usually behind it but Covid 19 is worldwide. I can't see all countries agreeing to shit on the economy and losses of life for what I see has no benefit to anyone.

What about Arthur's Seat?
Cannae see it fae here :sm003: :sm113:

Don't see the point in dogs as pets. Eating and sh1ting machines. Added responsibility and very little payoff.

The Beatles,ABBA and The Jam/Style council/Paul Weller are all overrated shite.

I actually think ABBA are underrated. They are popular, so it might seem like an odd thing to say, but they are dismissed as lightweight in a way the likes of The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Beach Boys etc... aren't.

I actually think ABBA are underrated. They are popular, so it might seem like an odd thing to say, but they are dismissed as lightweight in a way the likes of The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Beach Boys etc... aren't.
For sheer classic pop songs Abba were pop perfection. Two wonderful and prolific male pop songwriters and two lovely ladies who sung in perfect harmony. The chemistry was spot-on. Their songs are timeless IMO.

Barry Manilow is in fact barry.
Bowie's Glass Spider Tour was wunderbar.
Paul McCartney is a bit of a wankpot.
Tarantino movies are pretty much shite.

Non linear timelines are okay as an exception as a one off

Working from home is shite.

John Robertson was a brilliant penalty box striker.

Hibs did not go into decline after the legendary 1972/73 season. They were still a great team up till 1975.

Alex Miller was a superb manager for Hibs. He just went on too long.

Queen were hugely overrated as a band.

The 80's was the last great decade for pop music.

Springsteen is the greatest songwriter and live performer there has ever been.

Women make far better bosses than men.

Abortion is wrong.

Covid-19 has been bad, but much of the reaction to it has been over the top.

Downton Abbey was a brilliant TV drama..probably the best in my lifetime.

Strictly Come Dancing is great Saturday night entertainment.

Much of Elvis Presley's success and popularity was down to his looks, not on how good he was.

Children are treated very badly in society. Many are neglected, abused, unwanted, or over-indulged. All of which lead to damaged human beings. There are many people who really should not be parents.

Star Wars was awful. Nothing more than a bairns movie. Science Fiction in general is infantile.

There is a God.
There's ALOT to unpack here gm!

Fuck off, Weller is God!
We've already established God doesn't exist and if he did, it would be Bruce Springsteen anyway

• Haha
Reactions: Zab
It actually was unfair the jambos got relegated. I dont think they would have been had the season finished as normal. But that said, its also hilarious

Grange hill was the best TV programme ever.

Austin Allegro was a great car

I once met Fernando Ricksen. He was a really nice bloke (this was during his playing days with the old rangers)

Once met Bobby Charlton, absolute bell end of a man

I think hearts relegation was unfair too - in itself. It showed Scottish football up in a really bad light that we couldn’t come to grown up solution across the spfl

Frank Sauzee is not a legend

Non linear timelines are okay as an exception as a one off
Memento was brawsome

Ann Budge isn't a Babe

Ann Budge isn't a Babe

IMG-20200823-WA0020.jpg

Obika seems to think so.

Cannae see it fae here :sm003: :sm113:
Strangely enough I cannae see it fae here either.

mostly the bounce is full of gobshites

mostly the bounce is full of gobshites

I resemble that suggestion!

I love Heart of Midlothian FC.

Beat that for unpopular ye cants!
I love Heart of Midlothian FC and want Anne Budge to have my babies ?
Naw naw I retract that I didn’t mean like impregnate her I just wanted her to take my 24year old twins cos they’re getting on my tits!?

Just seen the highlites,Hibs were allright.
?

I love Heart of Midlothian FC and want Anne Budge to have my babies ?
Naw naw I retract that I didn’t mean like impregnate her I just wanted her to take my 24year old twins cos they’re getting on my tits!?
They're a bit old for that ,no?

They're a bit old for that ,no?
No if you’re talking mental age. ?

James mcpake was the most overrated player to play for us.
Got sent off on his debut for diving in and carried it on for his entire time. The amount of pics of Hibs losing a goal with him in the background on his arse is incredible.

The Beatles,ABBA and The Jam/Style council/Paul Weller are all overrated shite.
You forgot oasis

Football without fans in stadiums isn’t viable for most of spfl pyramid, and clubs right to the very top will struggle to see the season out if they pay their players.

Hibs are having their best start to the season for decades because fans aren't allowed in.

Football without fans in stadiums isn’t viable for most of spfl pyramid, and clubs right to the very top will struggle to see the season out if they pay their players.

There’s no mention of £ anywhere but wonder if this is a decent income boost for all clubs.

4D7D55C5-5886-49B8-98DA-0D3F4505AEA5.jpeg

Having no league sponsorship deal definitely doesn’t help mind.

Alex Miller was an excellent manager for Hibs.

He was great in the transfer market and signed many of the best players we have had since the 70's.

He is perceived as being negative because he spent his first three seasons making Hibs a more professional and better organised team, which had to happen as we were anything but that before he arrived. It did mean sacrificing some flair though.

He is unfairly criticised for his derby record which I accept was not good, however the fact is Hearts were just a better team than us during the 80's and into the 90's although once Miller put together a decent team after the Mercer takeover debacle it was much more even. John Robertson was also often the difference in many of those more even derbies.

Set aside the obvious, Alan Stubbs failed as manager

Alex Miller was an excellent manager for Hibs.

He was great in the transfer market and signed many of the best players we have had since the 70's.

He is perceived as being negative because he spent his first three seasons making Hibs a more professional and better organised team, which had to happen as we were anything but that before he arrived. It did mean sacrificing some flair though.

He is unfairly criticised for his derby record which I accept was not good, however the fact is Hearts were just a better team than us during the 80's and into the 90's although once Miller put together a decent team after the Mercer takeover debacle it was much more even. John Robertson was also often the difference in many of those more even derbies.
that is all very true.
but it was his lack of passion for Hibs which irked me.
He wore a maroon sweatshirt ffs. If he a managed the old rangers, no way would he wear a green one.

The best atmosphere ever at Easter Road was NOT Hibs V AEK Athens....

Set aside the obvious, Alan Stubbs failed as manager
He certainly has if you discount his time with Hibs. I think he depended on the two coaches he had with him a lot. Without them at other clubs he struggled badly, and there must be some doubt if he will ever get another managers job now at a decent level.

With Hibs, arriving at a totally demoralised club in 2014, he had a massively difficult task to get us promoted with the huns and Hearts in the same league. He also had to start from scratch very quickly and hastily put together a squad capable of mounting a challenge. He did though, and he signed some tremendous players who became club legends. I can fully understand why many would say he failed at Hibs...after all, we didn't get promotion till Lennon arrived...but I still thought he done a great job considering what he was up against. He was also a superb cup manager for us, we had some great cup runs....and of course there was that day. Despite his failings, Stubbs for me is a legend. I never thought I would ever see Hibs lift the Scottish Cup, and he was the man who delivered it.

Last edited:
The best atmosphere ever at Easter Road was NOT Hibs V AEK Athens....
What was?

What was?

Elton John in 2005 of course.
I’m still standing.

What was?
When the 3rd goal when in vs the Huns in the 5-5, never heard a roar like it.

What was?
I think 6-1 up v Hearts with the whole of the east stand bouncing in unison “we want seven” was better

I found the atmosphere at the AEK Athens game horrendous, all the shouts of USA,USA cringeworthy because I knew for certain I was with the Greeks on that one. The hatred and vitriol being showed towards Athens almost made me want to turn tail and leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the atmosphere at the AEK Athens game horrendous, all the shouts of USA,USA cringeworthy because I knew for certain I was with the Greeks on that one. The hatred and vitriol being showed towards Athens almost made me want to turn tail and leave.

You were with the Greeks celebrating a terrorist attack?

Maybe influenced by the Greeks behaviour in Athens that 300 of us witnessed.

Seen middle aged ones at our poolside laughing at the TV coverage of the twin towers coming down then the AEK fans doing the airplanes to the away fans during the actual game.

Dunno how that fits into your political leanings though??

This thread has been viewed 6271 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back