• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Underr 20's

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hibernian take lead against St, Mirren.
Darren M.

Last edited:

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hibernian take lead agsinst St, Mirren.
Darren M.
This is the League Cup. Mon the young Cabbage

BIG G

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Not long back from the game. Pretty even first half but Darren McGregor scored with a header from a Gullan cross just before HT to open the scoring. Hibs ran riot in the second half with some great football and one or two super goals...Fraser Murray's being the stand out. St Mirren players heids went down and it was just a case of how many during the second half. Middleton played very well (wearing number 9 shirt) and got two goals, one being a well taken penalty. Always impressed with Jamie Gullan who has certainly filled out in the last year or so. First time I have seen Tommy Block play (played right-back) and he looked good at that level..he is certainly a solid unit. McGregor cruised through the whole 90 minutes...Bogdan only played the first half and only had one fairly comfortable save to make. His handling has always been very good and it was again in this game. St Mirren looked a young team and they were overwhelmed in the second half. Hibs players just looked fitter and better all round.

6-0 Hibs full time.

Last edited:

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Not long back from the game. Pretty even first half but Darren McGregor scored with a header from a Gullan cross just before HT to open the scoring. Hibs ran riot in the second half with some great football and one or two super goals...Fraser Murray's being the stand out. St Mirren players heids went down and it was just a case of how many during the second half. Middleton played very well (wearing number 9 shirt) and got two goals, one being a well taken penalty. Always impressed with Jamie Gullan who has certainly filled out in the last year or so. First time I have seen Tommy Block play (played right-back) and he looked good at that level..he is certainly a solid unit. McGregor cruised through the whole 90 minutes...Bogdan only played the first half and only had one fairly comfortable save to make. His handling has always been very good and it was again in this game. St Mirren looked a young team and they were overwhelmed in the second half. Hibs players just looked fitter and better all round.

6-0 Hibs full time.
Jeez the Hibs team sounds like the Saudis youth team of a while ago!

For younger viewers looking in when they turned up to play Scotland??? most of their team had deeper voices than Barry White and longer beards the the Ayatollah!

For younger viewers looking in Barry White was a singer with a very deep voice, like Barry Blue, the Ayatollah ... ach forget it!!!!

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge

6-0 Hibs full time.
Bogdan only done 45mins hmm. Think this might suggest he will make the bench tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It was quite noticeable watching the game today just how big and athletic many of the the young Hibs players looked. This has been in marked contrast to years gone by and I think it is the result of a deliberate change of policy in the Youth Academy in how these players are being developed in order to be able to play first team football for Hibs. There is no doubt in my mind that many of these Hibs players have benefited hugely from being loaned out for the season and getting regular first team football playing against experienced pros in League One and League Two. I am no expert in these things, but I do think there are one or two who for me look possibly ready to stake a claim for a first team spot but this will probably not happen till next season. Jamie Gullan, Josh Campbell and Ben Irvine look to me strong candidates for a step up. Tommy Block looks the part but i'm not sure if he is as far forward in his development as the three I mentioned. Fraser Murray is in danger of joining the Sam Stanton's and Alex Harris's of this world. He has superb ability, but he needs to show more when he is given the chance in the first team. It really has to happen soon for Fraser I feel. Really hope the manager gives him a decent chance. I think Glenn Middleton will go back to the huns in January, but looking at him today albeit against other young laddies you can see why the huns rate him so highly. He is a skilful lad and has real potential but unfortunately for him he was a desperation signing by Heckingbottom when Boyle was ruled out long term with injury and it hasn't worked out for him. Kos Sadiki is an absolute giant at he back, still a bit raw looking, but a definate work in progress.

Last edited:

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Jeez the Hibs team sounds like the Saudis youth team of a while ago!

For younger viewers looking in when they turned up to play Scotland??? most of their team had deeper voices than Barry White and longer beards the the Ayatollah!

For younger viewers looking in Barry White was a singer with a very deep voice, like Barry Blue, the Ayatollah ... ach forget it!!!!
:gigglle::grinning-smiley-045::giggley:

But Barry Blue, deep voice? Have word with self...

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

The Scottish Cup Winners v Der Hun

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in