• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ukraine.

I've had no faggot experience at all.

Not convinced I'm missing out.
Faggots are incredibly popular over here. People come from all over the world to "sample" them 😉

Faggots are incredibly popular over here. People come from all over the world to "sample" them 😉
Oi after the 1st of April you would be classed as a 'hate' criminal in Scotland.

Better staying on the run.

Nothing beats the juicy taste of chomping on a faggot,,apparently

Hate crime report 🙄

Not to my taste...honest officer!

Not to my taste...honest officer!
Too late. In Scotland you are guilty. 😁

How fuckin scary are those drones now?

Frontline troops are in for one hell of a time. The hatred will take years to disapate after the war is gone.
Was a crazy watch. Did you also see the programme on after in on More 4 with a documentary filmed during the first 2 months Russia attacked Mariupol? I haven't seen the movie documentary that has been released of the same subject but imagine something similar

Was a crazy watch. Did you also see the programme on after in on More 4 with a documentary filmed during the first 2 months Russia attacked Mariupol? I haven't seen the movie documentary that has been released of the same subject but imagine something similar
I've no but I'll get it on catch up tonight. Cheers for the heads up.

Ive always hated faggots!..I mean call me a bigot if you like but I find them greasy with a horrible texture and think they are utterly disgusting....I do like to mix the peas and gravy with the tatties though
Don’t think they meant that and you know fine well they didn’t

Everybody knows fine well they don’t mean foodstuffs but hey have a laugh at my expense and the homophobia rampant in the Ukraine army.

Everybody knows fine well they don’t mean foodstuffs but hey have a laugh at my expense and the homophobia rampant in the Ukraine army.
What makes you think its at your expense? You're not the only gay in the village

But I’m the one who brought the subject up.The guy in the Ukraine army shooting at Russians was using homophobic language and I’m saying if I was fighting alongside him I’d have felt highly uncomfortable.

But I’m the one who brought the subject up.The guy in the Ukraine army shooting at Russians was using homophobic language and I’m saying if I was fighting alongside him I’d have felt highly uncomfortable.

Probably just as well your not fighting beside them you would put a right downer on it. I mean seriously these guys are fighting knowing that this day could be thier last. They're hardly going to watch thier ps and qs incase they offend someone on bounce

I've read numerous articles about gay people serving in the Ukrainian army. I dare say it's not exactly the kind of liberal utopia you find and only find - sorry but true - in advanced capitalist societies, they nevertheless know its a hell of a lot better than it would be under Russian rule.

Meanwhile, I've not seen the film, but while I am quite prepared to believe their is genuine homphobia, if this is simply men under fire taunting opponents well that's not the same thing. The refinements of western life aren't really going to apply on some hellish battlefield on the steppes.

Also I daresay whatever it is its far from what you'd find among the Palestinian fighters or indeed general population. As you've said before yourself Moaty, these things need to be taken on context

I've been a bit quite lately on this, mostly because I have other things in life and also because news of whatever persuasion you prefer to follow is freely available. I thought though I would give some thoughts now we are over two years on and views can change.

First I feel sorry for the normal people who just want to get on with their lives. We have very likely seen well in excess of half a million people being killed, armed forces and civilians.

I also think like any war we have seen amazing human courage, kindness and brutality.

The war on the battlefield looks to have swayed the way of Russia and I would put the blame on the West for this. Ukranian forces have proven more than a match for Russia, and their technological expertise in building drones and using evolving battlefield tactics. The main reason for this is that USA or at least the republican side have blocked a lot of military aid. It has also exposed much or Europe and NATO for not having enough spare munitions. Likely the countries within NATO thought that there are so many countries they do not need to accumulate much as pooling together would be larger than Russian supplies. In fact it has been many of the ex-USSR countries who are desperately trying to equip Ukraine, knowing they could be next. Poland, Latvia, Moldova, Slovakia, Romania are all keen to shake off any shackles remaining from the old Soviet era.

Ukraine have withstood over two years of war, plus a lesser "war" since 2014. Russia who expected a quick decisive victory have kind of lost the plot and ended up having to bring out thousands of Sovier era tanks and other military vehicles and planes and now to the extent where they are driving Chinese "beach buggies" (that's what they resemble) in place of armoured troop carriers in some places. They have lost loads of ships and boats to a country without a Naval ship and scores of fighters, bombers and choppers, as well as troops carriers and spy planes. Then infrastructure in Russia whilst nowhere near as bad as the destruction they wreaked on Ukraine, has been significant. From artillery and tank manufacturers, to shopping centres and of course oil refineries, and then losing trade in the sale of fuel which is having a massive impact on their economy, Russia in my opinion could not afford a war against NATO countries for a very long time.
USA/UN have laid down rules which very much restrict what Ukraine does, whilst almost turning a blind eye to the indiscriminate bombing of towns, cities and villages by Russian forces.

I see Russia taking more ground then having to mobilize many more troops; and they have stated 150k this time around, to hold the positions. However they are only holding wastelands and may have to keep troops in trenches for years if no agreement is reached in a peace deal. Most areas Russia holds in Ukraine will be within reach of Ukranian military and not likely to be comfortable places for anyone to live.

I see Ukraine holding defence for a very long time but the biggest threat I would say is the massive bombs Russia is sending, and they plan for double the size. These bombs make huge craters of trenches and until Ukraine get effective weapons such as F.16 fighter jets, they are going to struggle against these bombs.

I think that Russia will continue to take as much ground as possible until 3rd party countries either decide enough is enough and intervene, or Ukraine is left to limp along and become a bankrupt country.

Russia I feel if not bankrupt cannot afford this war for much longer. Having had billions frozen in foreign countries, infrastructure smashed and exports slashed, there will likely come a time when businessmen cannot stomach the losses any longer.

The Russian free legion have made ground but are trying to win friends, so not targeting the public. Whether this is likely to encourage others to join them is yet to be seen. They are in a precarious spot as well. Moving in to Russia is not without it's difficulties and they cannot really stray too far from the border, and if Russian forces stand off from them, there is not a lot they can achieve. It might seem better they hit Russian forces in Ukraine from the rear, but the possibility of then being sandwiched is likely too great a chance to take.

Therefore I see this war dragging on, and I really don't know how long Ukraine can hold with population of around 40m, but many have left Ukraine or not suitable to join the forces. Russia also may appear to have great numbers but there is probably a limit to how many foreign fighters they can recruit and the country itself is only around the population of UK and Germany put together so they do not have unlimited personnele, though the Baltic states give them a slightly larger population.

Ukraine have fought a lot of the corruption, which in both Russia and Ukraine was quite mindboggling and credit to Ukraine for this. However there is still corruption as it is entrenched in the mindset and only a day ago I read about a tax dodge declaring about 160m bottles of Vodka produced, then there was only about 100m. Don't ask me how it all works but it is there. Mind you it is here as well in the way senior management can pay theirselves dividends and avoid high tax and do other dodges like "investing" in artwork etc.

A word for BigG and Ryan etc, I am not particularly interested in the whole politics, and I do think there is much hidden from us. But I see an agressor country trying to impose it's own belief and powers on another sovereign country and will stand by Ukraine's right to defend itself. We probably see 2014 in a different way and that will have to be that. I do not believe there was mass persecution of Russian speakers and while there may have been some fighters aligned to right wing groups, I would say it is no different for Russia.

This thread has been viewed 163126 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50