Ukraine.

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Fuck sake Davy.
Calm the fuck down.
Have a drink mate.

All this running stuff is scary.
You only get so many heart beats before you’re turning up your toes.
Dinnae waste them on running up fuckin hills.
Mine are reserved for orgasms and Hibs games.
Should mean I have a few seasons left in me.
Running up hills?
Fuck off.

Nice to see you at the Sauzee do though!
Mutually exclusive events

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Mutually exclusive events
Sorry to hear you missed that event.

There‘s videos online.

Right.
I mean the the Cup Final rather than the one(s) of me pleasuring myself.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Fuck sake Davy.
Calm the fuck down.
Have a drink mate.

All this running stuff is scary.
You only get so many heart beats before you’re turning up your toes.
Dinnae waste them on running up fuckin hills.
Mine are reserved for orgasms and Hibs games.
Should mean I have a few seasons left in me.
Running up hills?
Fuck off.

Nice to see you at the Sauzee do though!
Nice to see you too. I decided it's better to pop my clogs running around like a demented teenager than sitting home with pipe and slippers So many years doing sod all so now I'll push myself till I cant anymore then I'll happily put my feet up 😁

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you too. I decided it's better to pop my clogs running around like a demented teenager than sitting home with pipe and slippers So many years doing sod all so now I'll push myself till I cant anymore then I'll happily put my feet up 😁

There‘s a difference between”feet up” and “toes curling up” so don’t go too mental!

Best of luck in any event. Appreciate your posts on the Russian invasion, informative although I accept there are other interprerations.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Yeh thanks Jack. I'm recharging batteries and also getting back into serious running (seriously slow mostly, but long miles) I'll post some stuff soon. Next week I'm doing the 7 hills challenge which involves running round and climbing all the hills inside Edinburgh..with exception of west craiglochart! But do East. Kicks off from 9.45 a week on sunday from Calton hill.
Good luck wi yer run Davy, I just walked up the hill tae ma hoose efter a nightshift and I’m fucked, so nae nightshift a week on Saturday eh. 😉

Davy

Private Member
Reaction score
Good luck wi yer run Davy, I just walked up the hill tae ma hoose efter a nightshift and I’m fucked, so nae nightshift a week on Saturday eh. 😉
Nope and a day to recover I see morrisons are selling Lambs Navy rum for £14 that might be my first aid kit 😶

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
Reaction score
@Davy rumours and reports on the Hungarian news that Ukraine has passed a law essentially outlawing the speaking of Russian and that any citizen can shoot someone speaking Russian without repurcussions. Also forced conscription of ethnic Hungarians in the Carpathian mountains. This was on RTL and not the Government mouthpiece M1. Was an inteview with an "expert".

I really struggled not to laugh as this would surely be so counterproductive and lose all the goodwill etc built up. They wouldn't be that stupid. Seeing as most of Ukraine has Russian at least as a second language.

Davy

Private Member
Reaction score
@Davy rumours and reports on the Hungarian news that Ukraine has passed a law essentially outlawing the speaking of Russian and that any citizen can shoot someone speaking Russian without repurcussions. Also forced conscription of ethnic Hungarians in the Carpathian mountains. This was on RTL and not the Government mouthpiece M1. Was an inteview with an "expert".

I really struggled not to laugh as this would surely be so counterproductive and lose all the goodwill etc built up. They wouldn't be that stupid. Seeing as most of Ukraine has Russian at least as a second language.
It sounds nonsence, though nonsence often has some roots in fact. I think I read that Zelensky had proposed to stop teaching Russian in schools in a way to distance themselves from Russia and promote Ukranian, something he wasnever interested in befiore. He has also supported local authorities in changing the names of streets named after Russians to names of famous Ukranians, and who can blame him? To actually outlaw the language would not only be counter productive but impossible as some people in Ukraine do not speak Ukranian. Hungarian mininster has definitely sided with Russia but is in an awkward position as they are part of NATO like Turkey. Perhaps why some are calling for bringing true Western countries like Finland and Sweden in at the expense of these sitting on the fence.

UF have pushed to 12 miles from Kherson which has prompted in turn a response from Russia to pull troops from other areas incl;uding the failed offensive in Zaporizhzhya to defend Kherson which means a lot of the offensive expected by Russia is fizzling out and opens the question, do they even have enough troops to take over the East never mind the whole of Ukraine. I expect they will take Severendonetsk but that will be the prelude to a counter offensive from Ukraine which in a small way has begun around Kherson and Kharkiv and the Russians are simply blasting everything in sight hoping to eliminate as many Ukranian troops as possible.

Another fire in Russia, this time a military optics factory near Moscow. Reports of RF leaving Melitopol, this is a strange one and perhaps again they are moving some troops to Kherson.

It is interesting Ukraine claim to have destroyed more than 1300 RF tanks as before the war it was reckoned they only have around double this number. It is true thought hey have taken hundreds of older tanks out of storage fromt he Soviet regime but they certainly do not have enough tanks to contemplate invading a NATO country I would suspect, and I doubt even Finland.

There was another story I was going to post but lost it. It concerned a Dynamo Kiev player who won European and many league and cup titles. His trophies were all stolen by the invaders who came to save the people from Nazis and will probably be sold on the black market

jetsam1

Reaction score
Erdogan and Orban etc are all loving how Putin has control and would like that for themselves. Maybe Johnson admires Putin too. Big Strong Manly Man.

Historically Hungary always seems to end up on the wrong side even though historically they have been capable of great acts of sacrifice and heroism. It is like being back to the 30s sometimes. They really should wake up and realise the East has nothing for them except for giving Orban all the power and becoming a mini me of Lukashenko and Putin. He is breathtakingly arrogant as well.

Lavrov is still comical. I enjoyed the line he gave in Turkey saying all Ukrainians are thieves.

jetsam1

Reaction score
According to the missus I’ve been over the hill for quite some time. 😳
I think it is best to merely aspire to the top of the hill. If you never make it to the top of the hill, you can never be over it. If you don't mount the crest of said hill, protrude yourself over the boundary betwixt river boundaries/systems, you cannot career down the offhand slope toward the concrete filled dry stone wall at the bottom of said hill.

(I.E. My pension plan is to keel over at 65. And the way the kids are going maybe tonight).

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Russia apparently sentencing 2 British prisoners over there to death.
Other half says she seen it on sky news.

Is that even allowed?
Sounds like it's breaking the rules on one convention or other.
Tryna taunt us into getting involved?

jetsam1

Reaction score

Is that even allowed?

Russia have left the ECHR.

Depends if they were taken into the formal Ukrainian army. Mercenaries or regular soldiers. Or a useful propaganda tool. Show trials are tried and tested tactics for creating fear and stoking up hatred and support/fear at home.

Russia wants to create fear and discourage anyone from helping Ukraine. Will be interesting if any Chechan or Syrian mercenaires are captured by Ukraine. Putin will not care. Of course, later on, they may just get sent off to the gulag and quietly released in a few years once the current events have moved on

I suppose technically they can do what they want as they have nukes.

NUKES I SAAY!

Surrender immediatly. Democracy has lost. Looksee allthose BIG strong men leading. LEADING.

Jeez. I have had a beer.

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score

Is that even allowed?

Not Russia as such but one of their Eastern Ukrainian puppet states. I read the two guys whilst British, were in the regular Ukrainian army. There is also a Moroccan lad sentenced with the same.

jetsam1

Reaction score
Not Russia as such but one of their Eastern Ukrainian puppet states. I read the two guys whilst British, were in the regular Ukrainian army. There is also a Moroccan lad sentenced with the same.

So Russia then. Basically. These "Republics" are only extant due to the Russian military.

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
So Russia then. Basically. These "Republics" are only extant due to the Russian military.

Yes agree but with even less rules, I believe the 'head' of that 'republic' is a gangster.

jetsam1

Reaction score
Yes agree but with even less rules, I believe the 'head' of that 'republic' is a gangster.

As is Putin.

All so predictable, all has happened so many times before.

UK nationals are maybe not the prize they have once been however. Think Nagzari-Radcliffe. No one will lift aif escalation is desired finger. Perfect PR.

Or, if escalation is really desired. Good tools. Push the Western populations towards giving Putin what he wants because who can stomach Western people getting executed?

Davy

Private Member
Reaction score
It's a tactic to deter overseas fighter joining with Ukraine..wonder if the Syrians will be treated the same who are fighting for Russia..nope because Ukraine follow the Geneva convention

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 65086 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75