• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

UK Defence Sectetary Williamson booted.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Williiamson booted over Huaweigate.
BIG G

GIRFUY!

I took an instant dislike to this prick.
It saved time.

His nickname at Westminster was Private Pike..

I’ve read that there has been more movement in cabinet in 2 and a bit years than there was under thatcher or Blair. It’s a national scandal it’s still carrying on.

He appears to be a total fanny, but I reckon he's being stitched up.

He appears to be a total fanny, but I reckon he's being stitched up.
Fuc* me!
Sacking him in the middle of his sex change?

Sacked right in the middle of an announcement that Grayling overspent by 30 million on his boats for Brexit fiasco,could just have been thrown under the bus.That's a figure of speach.

His nickname at Westminster was Private Pike..
Yet he managed to prevent the Treasury shelving 3 major projects and increase the money available due to the pound tanking.

A lot of the people I talk to had a lot of time for him, he understood the operational demands and took a real interest in the boots on the ground trying to find out what they needed to improve the situation.

Not sure his replacement will be as positive to the MoD requirements going forward

The boy soldier is a total balloon......read on.

Mind you he was the architect of Mays get out of jail £1000m deal with what Kenneth Clarke called a "sectarian Protestant party in Ireland", the DUP.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 757 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back