• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

Best drama I've seen on BBC for many years. Well written and well acted with loads of twists along the way and I think there are more to come. Last part is next Sunday night.

Bodyguard has been excellent, last 2 episodes in particular I've really enjoyed. Keeps you guessing as to who the good guys and who the bad guys are. All will be revealed next week I guess. I see BBC are likely doing a second series of 'The Night Manager', thought that was brilliant too, hopefully they can get most of the original cast to return for it.

Apologies...didn't realise there was already a thread started about Bodyguard.

'The Assets' on Alibi is very good. True story about a KGB agent in The CIA in the 80's

'Trust' about JP Getty on iPlayer also has potential

'The Assets' on Alibi is very good. True story about a KGB agent in The CIA in the 80's

'Trust' about JP Getty on iPlayer also has potential
Saw the documentary about Getty following the last episode there. It has stuck pretty much to the sometimes bizarre facts.
BIG G

I'm liking Finding Eve.If you've got a dark sense of humour it should be your bag.Also I was thinking 'is that Siouxsie Sioux singing at the beginning?'

I'm liking Finding Eve.If you've got a dark sense of humour it should be your bag.Also I was thinking 'is that Siouxsie Sioux singing at the beginning?'
Oops! My mistake,'Killing Eve'!

Seems it's a track by the Unloved,called Guilty Of Love,can't find out any more about them but it does sound like Siouxsie.

Oops! My mistake,'Killing Eve'!

In fairness to you, you'd probably have to find her before you could kill her.

Bodyguard has been excellent, last 2 episodes in particular I've really enjoyed. Keeps you guessing as to who the good guys and who the bad guys are. All will be revealed next week I guess. I see BBC are likely doing a second series of 'The Night Manager', thought that was brilliant too, hopefully they can get most of the original cast to return for it.
The Night Manager was great. I actually stayed at the hotel in Zermatt (Chalethotel Schöenegg) where they filmed one of the scenes (the bit in the restaurant as they're sat at the window seat with the Matterhorn in the background). Great place.

Crivvens, jings.

You just couldn't switch off from start to finish. Right from episode 1.

Magic.

Bodyguard finale,feckin brilliant

That was epic :)

Fantastic finale to Bodyguard.

Killing Eve next....on the back of the writer person being profiled on the radio yesterday. Sounds like a good one.

Killing Eve next....on the back of the writer person being profiled on the radio yesterday. Sounds like a good one.

Started on it last night. It’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much better than the bodyguard, which I admit to watching only twice.

Finished Killing Eve last nigh.brilliantly written and what a performance from Jodie Comer as the assassin.And despite the subject matter very funny too.
Me tae R, lay on the couch all day hungover and watched it all. Excellent viewing.

Currently binging on Sneaky Pete. Watched the complete 2nd series of Ozark over a weekend recently. On the last episode of Snowfall series 2 too.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Currently binging on Sneaky Pete. Watched the complete 2nd series of Ozark over a weekend recently. On the last episode of Snowfall series 2 too.

Someone could have made a whole series out of Sneaky Pete's.

Its guid Beester innit?, he tells mare lies than that choob fae the Retard.

Anyone been watching Mystery Road on BBC4? Its bloody ripper mate.

Aye, I'm really liking it Bill [emoji106]
Its guid Beester innit?, he tells mare lies than that choob fae the Retard.

New season Man in the High Castle.

I've been recording the Minder series on in the mornings on ITV 4 and watched them at my leisure.

It has been a joy to behold watching Arthur & (Tel unwittingly....again ) getting in all kinda scrapes and skullduggery. I forgot how well it was written after the first series. Most of the diatribe from Arthurs mouth is comedic genius poetry. Played, indeed, by an actual genius in George Cole.

It has had me in stitches. This nostalgia is actually better than I remember. For me. It's classic.

If only, they had ever thought to put their heads together and have Fulham 's finest up against Peckham 's Del Boy....[emoji848]

What a delightful gem of a caper that would have been [emoji7]

I love London because of these 2 rogues.

I've been recording the Minder series on in the mornings on ITV 4 and watched them at my leisure.

It has been a joy to behold watching Arthur & (Tel unwittingly....again ) getting in all kinda scrapes and skullduggery. I forgot how well it was written after the first series. Most of the diatribe from Arthurs mouth is comedic genius poetry. Played, indeed, by an actual genius in George Cole.

It has had me in stitches. This nostalgia is actually better than I remember. For me. It's classic.

If only, they had ever thought to put their heads together and have Fulham 's finest up against Peckham 's Del Boy....[emoji848]

What a delightful gem of a caper that would have been [emoji7]

I love London because of these 2 rogues.

As an aside young beefy, I was watching New Tricks on BBC1 last night and had to take a double take when yer ma Dennis Waterman said this.....'You discovered a conspiracy between the Mafia and Hibernian Football Club' . Ponzi was not mentioned.
This episode was a repeat from 2013.

BIG G

As an aside young beefy, I was watching New Tricks on BBC1 last night and had to take a double take when yer ma Dennis Waterman said this.....'You discovered a conspiracy between the Mafia and Hibernian Football Club' . Ponzi was not mentioned.
This episode was a repeat from 2013.

BIG G
Plausible Big G [emoji848] Ponzi might not have been mentioned but there is a definite link between Hibs and the mafia. The feckin Scottish Fitba Mafia. Oor man with the dastardly moustache is the culprit. [emoji55]

Plausible Big G [emoji848] Ponzi might not have been mentioned but there is a definite link between Hibs and the mafia. The feckin Scottish Fitba Mafia. Oor man with the dastardly moustache is the culprit. [emoji55]
BBC iplayer....New Tricks.....Series 10:10....Wild Justice.....17mins.25secs.
BIG G

Glad you mentioned that big G I remember mentioning it somewhere back in 2013, maybe it wasn't the bounce maybe it was facebook.Anyway I'd like to see who wrote that script.

Spent most of the day watching football, the Gunts getting pumped was first class, Barca ripping Las Madristas a new one was fantastic, the sheep knocking the Huns out is always good and Everton did pretty well although lost at Manure.

I have been watching The Making of a Murderer which is decent and the latest series of El Madrigal, which is good.

Caught up on Better Call Saul during the week, brilliant television. I know a few folk have given up on it due to its slow pace but I’ve found it compelling viewing. So well written and acted, with some really memorable characters; some familiar from Breaking Bad as well as some new ones.

Anyone been watching Mystery Road on BBC4? Its bloody ripper mate.

Really enjoyed that. Onto little drummer girl now.

Just finished Cathedral of the Sea, (Catedral Del Mar) on Netflix, having read the book and being a bit of a history buff, with an interest in Catalunya and Spain I fair enjoyed it. Its dubbed from Catalan into English n'all.

What a great thread that doesn’t deserve to slip of the first page. I’m watching black mirror which is a bit weird, but I’m also watching westworld which is absolutely stunning tv. It’s not peaky blinders stunning, but it’s fuckin good.

Just finished watching Bad Blood on Netflix. True(ish) story about a mafia Don who ran Montreal. Bikers, Mafia, Haitians and the Irish all involved in the drug wars.

Stars Anthony Lapaglia and Kim Coates fae Sons of Anarchy.

No bad and got scope to run into a few series.

Watched a fair amount of telly recently due to illness and shite work situation.

Peaky Blinders. Awesome though I thought it did lose its way half way through before recovering.

Narcos. Watched first two seasons and it's the best thing I've watched since Breaking Bad.

Stranger Things. Not really my thing but my 14 year old laddie was raving about it. I very much enjoyed it. Set in the early 80's it's very clever.

You. Everyone going on about this. Me and the bird on episode 7 out of 10 think it's a load of shite. What are folks raving about?!

Rewatching The Sopranos for possibly the 6th time. Never gets old.

I see Gandolfini's son is playing him in the new movie, Many Saints of Newark.

Didn't like Stranger Things or Peaky Blinders.

Didn't ..... Peaky Blinders.
wash your mouth out heathen!

Not a series but that Fyre Festival documentary on Netflix is extraordinary- a whole world full of idiots.

the Bros doc on the BBC was a joy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished the Shield again for the second time. Great show, Vic was just a fucking monster.

Sam Cooke documentary on Netflix is excellent

Has anyone watched better call Saul?

This thread has been viewed 162483 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back