Tv series (2 Viewers)

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Yep it's really good. I will warn you though. First season is a slog to get through. First 4-5 episodes are slow, almost gave up. Definitely worth sticking with if you liked Breaking Bad.
I agree. It's really slow-paced but that's not a bad thing. The character development really benefits for one thing. Discovered the other week that Charles McGill is just David St Hubbins from Spinal Tap! Mind = blown.

The Shield was quality. Like how Sons of Anarchy and The Shield kind of exist in the same universe and share some of the same gangs, and a lot of the same actors etc.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Not a huge Springsteen fan GM but really enjoyed the doc, and the book too. I wonder how different every night of the show is? He's clearly enjoying the show himself, but I know he varies his stage sets quite alot for the fans and his own benefit, so I guess he might have done the same thing with this?
He changed the set a bit for different nights but not by much...certainly nowhere near as much as he changes the set during a major tour with the E Street band. The Broadway stint lasted a year and a half and was completely sold out. I was emotionally drained by the end of the two hours just watching it so how he managed to put himself though that night after night was unreal. The Broadway run finished around mid December last year. Tried like hell for a ticket for ages but ridiculously expensive and practically impossible to get unless you knew the right people.

Reactions: southfieldhibby

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Got Netflix a few months ago as I got a new smart TV. Watched some amazing programmes not least of which Springsteen on Broadway which was just phenomenal. As a huge fan since my teenage years I would say to anyone with just a passing interest this is the real Bruce Springsteen and what he and his songs are all about, not the all American rocker image that has been portrayed for too many years.
Also watched the Bobby Robson documentary (brilliant) and I am in the middle of watching Sunderland 'till I die a great fly on the wall documentary about the club and their eventual drop into League One.
The Bobby Robson documentary is brilliant.
Just started watching Luther hooked after one episode

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
He changed the set a bit for different nights but not by much...certainly nowhere near as much as he changes the set during a major tour with the E Street band. The Broadway stint lasted a year and a half and was completely sold out. I was emotionally drained by the end of the two hours just watching it so how he managed to put himself though that night after night was unreal. The Broadway run finished around mid December last year. Tried like hell for a ticket for ages but ridiculously expensive and practically impossible to get unless you knew the right people.
Aye, had the same issues for clients, even a tout I know couldn’t get any. Which is a real shame, and you’d expect Springsteen to be against such an elitist crowd

Dundee v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel