Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Plausible Big G Ponzi might not have been mentioned but there is a definite link between Hibs and the mafia. The feckin Scottish Fitba Mafia. Oor man with the dastardly moustache is the culprit.
BBC iplayer....New Tricks.....Series 10:10....Wild Justice.....17mins.25secs.
BIG G

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Glad you mentioned that big G I remember mentioning it somewhere back in 2013, maybe it wasn't the bounce maybe it was facebook.Anyway I'd like to see who wrote that script.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
On episode 5 of Informant very good so far

Administrator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Spent most of the day watching football, the Gunts getting pumped was first class, Barca ripping Las Madristas a new one was fantastic, the sheep knocking the Huns out is always good and Everton did pretty well although lost at Manure.

I have been watching The Making of a Murderer which is decent and the latest series of El Madrigal, which is good.

Reactions: Braehead Cabbage

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Caught up on Better Call Saul during the week, brilliant television. I know a few folk have given up on it due to its slow pace but I’ve found it compelling viewing. So well written and acted, with some really memorable characters; some familiar from Breaking Bad as well as some new ones.

Reactions: Sancho Panza

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Anyone been watching Mystery Road on BBC4? Its bloody ripper mate.
Really enjoyed that. Onto little drummer girl now.

Reactions: 1875

Administrator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Just finished Cathedral of the Sea, (Catedral Del Mar) on Netflix, having read the book and being a bit of a history buff, with an interest in Catalunya and Spain I fair enjoyed it. Its dubbed from Catalan into English n'all.

Leith1975

Private Member
Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
What a great thread that doesn’t deserve to slip of the first page. I’m watching black mirror which is a bit weird, but I’m also watching westworld which is absolutely stunning tv. It’s not peaky blinders stunning, but it’s fuckin good.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Just finished watching Bad Blood on Netflix. True(ish) story about a mafia Don who ran Montreal. Bikers, Mafia, Haitians and the Irish all involved in the drug wars.

Stars Anthony Lapaglia and Kim Coates fae Sons of Anarchy.

No bad and got scope to run into a few series.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Smurf

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Watched a fair amount of telly recently due to illness and shite work situation.

Peaky Blinders. Awesome though I thought it did lose its way half way through before recovering.

Narcos. Watched first two seasons and it's the best thing I've watched since Breaking Bad.

Stranger Things. Not really my thing but my 14 year old laddie was raving about it. I very much enjoyed it. Set in the early 80's it's very clever.

You. Everyone going on about this. Me and the bird on episode 7 out of 10 think it's a load of shite. What are folks raving about?!

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
Rewatching The Sopranos for possibly the 6th time. Never gets old.

I see Gandolfini's son is playing him in the new movie, Many Saints of Newark.

Didn't like Stranger Things or Peaky Blinders.

Bofahibee

Flag Owner
Private Member
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Not a series but that Fyre Festival documentary on Netflix is extraordinary- a whole world full of idiots.

the Bros doc on the BBC was a joy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Just finished the Shield again for the second time. Great show, Vic was just a fucking monster.

Reactions: Hibee Kev

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
Sam Cooke documentary on Netflix is excellent

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Got Netflix a few months ago as I got a new smart TV. Watched some amazing programmes not least of which Springsteen on Broadway which was just phenomenal. As a huge fan since my teenage years I would say to anyone with just a passing interest this is the real Bruce Springsteen and what he and his songs are all about, not the all American rocker image that has been portrayed for too many years.
Also watched the Bobby Robson documentary (brilliant) and I am in the middle of watching Sunderland 'till I die a great fly on the wall documentary about the club and their eventual drop into League One.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smurf

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone watched better call Saul?
Yep it's really good. I will warn you though. First season is a slog to get through. First 4-5 episodes are slow, almost gave up. Definitely worth sticking with if you liked Breaking Bad.

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
Got Netflix a few months ago as I got a new smart TV. Watched some amazing programmes not least of which Springsteen on Broadway which was just phenomenal. As a huge fan since my teenage years I would day to anyone with just a passing interest this is the real Bruce Springsteen and what he and his songs are all about, not the all American rocker image that has been portrayed for too many years.
Also watched the Bobby Robson documentary (brilliant) and I am in the middle of watching Sunderland 'till I die a great fly on the wall documentary about the club and their eventual drop into League One.
Not a huge Springsteen fan GM but really enjoyed the doc, and the book too. I wonder how different every night of the show is? He's clearly enjoying the show himself, but I know he varies his stage sets quite alot for the fans and his own benefit, so I guess he might have done the same thing with this?

Leith1975

Private Member
Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Yep it's really good. I will warn you though. First season is a slog to get through. First 4-5 episodes are slow, almost gave up. Definitely worth sticking with if you liked Breaking Bad.
I did like breaking bad. I might give it a bash next.

Dundee v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel