• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Tracey Smith Stands Down As Supporter Director

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I would be surprised if there wasn't the option to co-opt a replacement fans rep. It would make sense to approach the runner up rather than the rigmarole of another election at this time (when we're all quite busy with other stuff and elections!!)
No sure that’s an option,at least 1 of them has been abusive towards Hibs staff on Facebook....

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
This thread makes sad reading although unfortunately it does not surprise me as we have some absolute arseholes pretending to be supporters.
I don’t know Tracey but she has my support and sympathy. As I posted a few months ago, I really admire the job the fan reps (Tracey and @Power) do, it’s a thankless task and must be particularly challenging given our season so far, massive respect to you both 👏🏻👏🏻.

Hopefully this is being investigated further with steps taken to address the “root causes” but more importantly Tracey is ok, can move on and get back to supporting Hibs with less pressure and certainly less hassle.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in

HIBS V Sheep

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in