Tory corruption

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Surprise surprise

BREAKING: Boris Johnson’s spokesman says Sue Gray won’t now continue to investigate, or publish, anything related to the parties now being investigated by the police, while they investigate. He says the Prime Minister won’t answer questions in Parliament on those parties either.
She’s onviously decided , she’s not wanting to be the one to bring him down , so leave it to the polis . So what will happen now is the polis will drop it for lack of evidence 😡

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Surprise surprise

BREAKING: Boris Johnson’s spokesman says Sue Gray won’t now continue to investigate, or publish, anything related to the parties now being investigated by the police, while they investigate. He says the Prime Minister won’t answer questions in Parliament on those parties either.
I dont think it will matter, be it true or false.
The position of PM of the UK, not to mention democratic process in the UK is being destroyed in front of our eyes.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I dont think it will matter, be it true or false.
The position of PM of the UK, not to mention democratic process in the UK is being destroyed in front of our eyes.
They’ll still get back in . Ross might survive in scotland because of his stance against johnson 🤷‍♂️

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
She’s onviously decided , she’s not wanting to be the one to bring him down , so leave it to the polis . So what will happen now is the polis will drop it for lack of evidence 😡
Not a Police decision.
The Police job is to investigate and then submit a report of their findings to the judiciary.
The judiciary will then decide if the evidence is sufficient and competent to proceed to prosecution etc.

Beagle

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Not a Police decision.
The Police job is to investigate and then submit a report of their findings to the judiciary.
The judiciary will then decide if the evidence is sufficient and competent to proceed to prosecution etc.
You’re nearly right. The job of the police is to investigate and then submit a report, where there is evidence, to the CPS (COPFS in Scotland).
Should the police believe there is sufficient evidence for a criminal case, it’ll then be sent to the director of the CPS (the organ grinder, not one of the monkeys) to decide if it proceeds to a law court.
So, if it ever gets to the end point, any investigation will require;

The cooperation of all involved. That is all witnesses and suspects.

The willingness of the Met to actually do a proper job, bearing in mind the Dame in charge is possibly up to her neck in it herself and is, at the very least, politically compromised due to the nature of the job of MPS commissioner.

The Director of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) to not shirk his/her responsibility in taking criminal proceedings against civil servants and/or government ministers, effectively their boss(es), and not be swayed by the promise of a nice gong in the upcoming queen’s jubilee honours.

That’s all before it gets in front of M’lud and M’lady that comprises the justiciary.

Is that a bit too cynical?

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
You’re nearly right. The job of the police is to investigate and then submit a report, where there is evidence, to the CPS (COPFS in Scotland).
Should the police believe there is sufficient evidence for a criminal case, it’ll then be sent to the director of the CPS (the organ grinder, not one of the monkeys) to decide if it proceeds to a law court.
So, if it ever gets to the end point, any investigation will require;

The cooperation of all involved. That is all witnesses and suspects.

The willingness of the Met to actually do a proper job, bearing in mind the Dame in charge is possibly up to her neck in it herself and is, at the very least, politically compromised due to the nature of the job of MPS commissioner.

The Director of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) to not shirk his/her responsibility in taking criminal proceedings against civil servants and/or government ministers, effectively their boss(es), and not be swayed by the promise of a nice gong in the upcoming queen’s jubilee honours.

That’s all before it gets in front of M’lud and M’lady that comprises the justiciary.

Is that a bit too cynical?
Exactly , so it’ll all disappear😡

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Its disappearing bit by bit already.
Minister says the full report may not be released to the public domain due to 'security concerns'.
Of course.
Should have been prepared for that one.
Other excuses may be available.

ILHTD

Sober at last radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Watching the blustering bastard just now. Never thought I could hate any politician as much as Thatcher but this *&*^ is right up there.
I'm disappointed in myself for allowing it but my morals and principles didn't desert me when I emigrated.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Blunderboris should change his name to blunderbilly , there isn’t a day goes by without another lie being revealed

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Met police have requested key details of the sue gray report be left out in case it prejudicies their investigation . Aye right . Get the carpet lifted so it can all be swept under it 😡

bigmanandy

Private Member
Reaction score
Whole things a cover up instigated by Tories and there chums in the Met

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
It's in plain view. Full on corruption in its many forms.Has been since Johnson walked through the door of no 10.
Surely someone , somewhere within their ranks has the balls to say enough?

Ifield Hibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Knew that was going tae happen. That fat cvnt was too cocky on PMQs the other day and he fuckin knew it tae. They have no shame.

I thought exactly the same watching PMQ's. He really is a disgusting excuse for a human!!

It's at this point that if any of the Conservative ministers have any integrity that they put in the letters to force a leadership challenge. Not holding my breath!

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Gawny stop watching , depressing 😡
Aye, let’s stop watching, let’s let them dae what the fuck they want an no dae or say fuckall. Never had yi doon for a Tory Joe.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 26081 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£66.00