tomorrow isn't a new decade

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
I am an athiest. This thread is utterly bizarre. Mythical dates, mythical people, God forbid.
I believe the 6th of January is the accepted date.
Are you mental or have a Tardis?

BIG G

Last edited:

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
The intervention by the utterly reactionary Chief Rabbi and Archbishop of Canterbury before the last election would give you the dry boak. What is the difference between the date seekers of myths and folk that believe the biggest made up myth created the World and everything else in 7 days. Chester was it 7,8,9 days or a million, billion?

At least Pope Francis has been instructed by Papal lackies to apologies for being a total Grumpy auld 83 year git. Look at his grabbit auld face. Deary me. Love and Peace to all at Christmas.....except that lady pilgrim. How dare she. Hypocrite. Are they not all?
I await the indignation and excuses from Catholics and other Christians, Muslims, Jews, on here.

This guy does so. Another paid yank PR man for the Church. He must have earned his corn to be fair over Church scandals in the land of the free over paedophile allegations. Yes uncontrolled sexual abuse of young kids for numerous decades, but worse of all the cover ups by Gods disciples on this earth. Fucking gangsters. Onward Christian Soldiers.

BIG G

Last edited:

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Back to the numbers.......
When there is reason for a minutes applause at a football match, why is the crowd always too late in starting?

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Why when your born your 0 months and not instantly 1?

Or even other look is your already 9 months old so are you 1 year and 9 months old?

I'm confused.

Green juventine

Bounce Radge
Why when your born your 0 months and not instantly 1?

Or even other look is your already 9 months old so are you 1 year and 9 months old?

I'm confused.
Confused, I am now.
I used to think women lied about their age but God bless them I think they just couldn't do the arithmetic.
We just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary on hogmanay,or it could be our 24th or 26th???
Now I don't know the date I'm supposed to retire at. Christ I struggle with changing the time on the clock...spring forward, scratch ma back or whatever it is and this is me sober!
Who started all this, I was quite content in my ignorance.....OH yeah scrolled back and found the culprit..cheers Moaty ya smartarse!!!
May your next shite be a?.
Then your arse will really smart. :giggle:

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
It is a new decade.
Just because we didn't start counting til 1, doesn't change the fact that at 10, we start a fresh decade.
The first wasn't a full one, the rest since, have been.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
Whats the date of the first decade? 01/01/01.
just to annoy folk ??

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£106.92
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old