• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tigger Woods

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
Love him or loathe him to bounce back after all these years takes some doing.

Even I watched the last hour or so as players came into contention and others faded out while he just kept sticking to the task.

Well done shagger!

Massive Tiger Woods fan, yesterday was just amazing. Felt pretty bad for Molinari on the 15th, you could see he knew he was done for.

Can't think of any sportsman in any sport to redefine it as dramatically as he has. Pro golfers nowadays earn millions and millions of $ because of him, they have their own private jets because of him. He's changed an entire sport.

He's also pretty much the last golf artist. The current generation of golfers are bomb and gouge merchants, hit it high and long. He shapes his ball, either way. Each shot has 9 possible ball flights, and he uses them all. Most others maybe use 2 or 3. There's exceptions, like Bubba Watson, but on the whole they're all the same.Except Tiger.

Best comeback since his hairline.

Some gambler bet $85,000 at 14/1 for him to win it.... Wasn't me :lookaround:

It was emotional stuff at the end. I’ve never seen him act like that after winning and it was great to see it. I agree with southfieldhibby about modern day golfers, it’s all about how long you can hit the ball. Guys like Woods and Mickelson can play shots that the modern golfer can only dream about.

He’s a golfing machine with a staggering mental ability to perform under serious pressure time after time.

So pleasing to see him come back from the abyss.I remember that mugshot of him, a few years back, after he was arrested for drink driving; it really looked like the end.That took some mental strength to come back from.Also really pleased to see that smug Rory McIlroy being well away from the leaders

Tigger? :sm113:

Clearly a great golfer although I don’t get the love in. Lots of people faced adversity without the buffer of millions of pounds and his status. Fair play to him but a typical example of fickleness with the world.

Clearly a great golfer although I don’t get the love in. Lots of people faced adversity without the buffer of millions of pounds and his status. Fair play to him but a typical example of fickleness with the world.
I don't have any interest in what he does off the course, with the exception of his injuries, which has a direct affect on his performance. He's the greatest golfer ever, including Jack. I put some Tiger stats on a whatsapp group last year which are insane, will try and find them.

I don't have any interest in what he does off the course, with the exception of his injuries, which has a direct affect on his performance. He's the greatest golfer ever, including Jack. I put some Tiger stats on a whatsapp group last year which are insane, will try and find them.

They’d be great to torment my dad with, M! (He hates Woods)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a look because I'm nosey like, I thought the 22 years between masters wins was a record. It's not, eclipsed by Jack at 23 years. That is incredible though.

They’d be great to torment my dad with, M! (He hates Woods)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does he hate golf too?!

2002-05, Woods had 1,540 putts from 3 feet and in on the PGA Tour. He missed three of them.

He's got 40 career wins on the European Tour, third-most all-time. Tiger Woods has never played on, or been a member of The European Tour

Tiger is the only player in PGA Tour history to win eight or more times on a single course. He has done it on three different courses.

Woods is the only player in history to win the U.S. Junior Amateur, U.S. Amateur and U.S. Open in his career.
He won three of each.

In a stretch from the middle of the 1999 season through the middle of the 2001 season, Woods won 20 of the 38 stroke-play events he played on the Tour. In those events, Woods was a combined 472 under, a cumulative score 307 shots better than anyone else.

From 1997 through 2008, Woods was a combined 126 under par in majors. There are 138 other players who played at least 40 rounds in major championships in that span. Among that group, Woods was a staggering 189 shots better than anyone else. Second on the list: Joe Ogilvie, at 63 over.

Does he hate golf too?!

2002-05, Woods had 1,540 putts from 3 feet and in on the PGA Tour. He missed three of them.

He's got 40 career wins on the European Tour, third-most all-time. Tiger Woods has never played on, or been a member of The European Tour

Tiger is the only player in PGA Tour history to win eight or more times on a single course. He has done it on three different courses.

Woods is the only player in history to win the U.S. Junior Amateur, U.S. Amateur and U.S. Open in his career.
He won three of each.

In a stretch from the middle of the 1999 season through the middle of the 2001 season, Woods won 20 of the 38 stroke-play events he played on the Tour. In those events, Woods was a combined 472 under, a cumulative score 307 shots better than anyone else.

From 1997 through 2008, Woods was a combined 126 under par in majors. There are 138 other players who played at least 40 rounds in major championships in that span. Among that group, Woods was a staggering 189 shots better than anyone else. Second on the list: Joe Ogilvie, at 63 over.

Incredible stuff. How does that Euro Tour one work? He won events on a Tour he never played on?

(My dad lives in Texas. He's golf daft - once played off a 2 handicap - but is continually buffeted by Tigermania)

Incredible stuff. How does that Euro Tour one work? He won events on a Tour he never played on?

(My dad lives in Texas. He's golf daft - once played off a 2 handicap - but is continually buffeted by Tigermania)
Plenty folk don’t like his attitude, he did appear to be a surly bawbag in fairness....tiger, not your da!

Co-sanctioned events on pga tour like WGCs etc count for The European Tour too.

the wonderful thing about Tiggers,
Is tiggers are wonderful things!

This thread has been viewed 1162 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back