• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Ticketmaster partnership extended - with improvements

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

Key highlights

✅ Mobile ticketing for matchday and season tickets (in addition to the traditional season ticket cairds - we’ll receive these this month)

✅ New scanners across every turnstile at Easter Road

✅ Improvements to the purchasing experience for high demand games, including an online queue management system integrated with the eTicketing site

✅ Enhanced seating map including ‘view from seat’ images

❗Mobile ticketing will be available for the upcoming Betfred Cup ties with Alloa Athletic and Arbroath. On sale at 4pm today.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
✅ Improvements to the purchasing experience for high demand games, including an online queue management system integrated with the eTicketing site

My arse, they are hopeless and Hibs have denied there even being a problem when trying to purchase tickets online for the Guntery.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Hibs nation app coming?

Loyalty points returning in a new guise?

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

My arse, they are hopeless and Hibs have denied there even being a problem when trying to purchase tickets online for the Guntery.
Poor service from Ticketmaster was one of my first issues flagged.

They’re supporting the club with the new hardware and software with the extended partnership.

Big test on the service approaching soon - Huns away.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
All sounds positive.
Mobile ticketing and ST on your phone is good,saves taking pics of your ST

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I’ve a rough idea how I think things are planned - preferred membership instead of hsl - giving you ticket priority and deals with hibs corporate partners. An app to pull it all together, and improved communications and IT systems to make it all work. Maybe £40 a year in lieu of away season ticket. Quite a lot to take in, but I suspect ticketmaster are the first “announced” new corporate partner.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hibs nation app coming?

Loyalty points returning in a new guise?
@Power

Is there any likelihood of Hibs getting an official app?

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
@Power

Is there any likelihood of Hibs getting an official app?
Given the direction of travel of businesses, commercial etc then I would think so - any time soon? Don’t think so.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The message I get on my top of the line windows 10 run laptop when I try to chose seats for Alloa and Arbroath, be honest, ticketmaster are shite.

Sorry, this device is not compatible with the Interactive Seating Map. Please try using one of the alternative options above or try on another device.

The seating choice page doesnt work when using google chrome, that is basic stuff.

In addition the option to buy a family tcket is not available either fo rthese two games.

Last edited:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The message I get on my top of the line windows 10 run laptop when I try to chose seats for Alloa and Arbroath, be honest, ticketmaster are shite.

Sorry, this device is not compatible with the Interactive Seating Map. Please try using one of the alternative options above or try on another device.

The seating choice page doesnt work when using google chrome, that is basic stuff.

In addition the option to buy a family tcket is not available either fo rthese two games.
I’ve done a fair amount of quality assurance and User Acceptance testing over my time. I’ll be offering that to the club to help the user experience.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I’ve done a fair amount of quality assurance and User Acceptance testing over my time. I’ll be offering that to the club to help the user experience.
I think wher ethey fail is the fact none of the ticket people or adminstartors actually go through the misery of trying to buy a ticket for a Hibs game online, even simple things like me trying to buy a package for my own seats or worse not having a system compatable with a very common web browser today tells you how far they are off with things.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel