• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ticketmaster and cup opt in

Micky

Private Member
Reaction score
Despite clarifying at the ticket office when I renewed my 2 season tickets that both had added the opt in for cup games guess what! Today neither card had been activated and we were obviously two of many. If Ticketmaster and Hibs ticket office cannot communicate electronically perhaps it's time Hibs saught a more compatible provider.

I didn’t realise there was a top up option.

Think it’s for away season ticket holders, where strangely they can add a home game automatically as a top up. Normal price though

I wasn't aware of it otherwise I'd have been at the game!!

I’m still not too sure about this.

I opted in for the cup games as well. went to the ticket office after i was told the european games wouldn't be in this scheme. last week i went to the ticket office to see if the league cup games were included in the scheme and was told they were not, i was also told by a member of the ticket office that she knew nothing of the scheme, i replied to her that on the season ticket application i filled in there was an option to do this, she then more or less told me the system wasn't working and it was something to do with ticketmaster. Shambles if you ask me. i suppose we will have to go through the same for the Aberdeen tickets, will wait and see about that.

Anyone else having nightmares with the automated turnstiles not scanning cards/tickets? This seems to be an increasingly common problem, with big queues forming at the gates with folk who cannae scan in the turnstiles. My print at homes weren't working today, and my ST has just had to be replaced as the barcode has been rubbing off a bit.

Not a top up scheme- an opt in option where the fee is debited from your credit card for each cup game and the season tickets validated but obviously doesn't work!

got an email from the ticket office and was told they have scrapped the opt in scheme so anyone who has signed up for this option will now have to get their cup tickets in the normal way.

This thread has been viewed 1154 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50