• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ticket Update | Bsc Glasgow (a)

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
Reaction score
TICKET UPDATE | BSC GLASGOW (A)

We’ve been drawn away to BSC Glasgow in the William Hill Scottish Cup Fifth Round on Sunday 9 February (12pm kick-off).

The club have been given an allocation of around 2000 tickets and we expect demand for this match to be extremely high.

Tickets will go on sale for season ticket holders only on Monday 3 February at 12pm – online and via our call centre only.

If any tickets remain after Monday, they will be available for sale in person at the Ticket Office from 12pm on Tuesday 4 February.

Any remaining tickets unsold from the first two days of sale will then be available on general sale to all supporters from 12pm on Wednesday 5 February.

Please note, this match allows for one ticket per client reference number for a maximum of four per transaction.

This will be an all-ticket match and there will be no opportunity to pay at the gate.

Continue reading...

I expect lots of disappointed fans tomorrow lunchtime?

About 1500 going on sale?

Happy enough to be in home end

I'm not available for selection so won't be involved in the desperate scramble this time.

It's almost relaxing ........knowing I won't be getting stressed........ or not about tickets anyway.

How did people get on, my two purchases were plain sailing, although I think the stand seats wre sold on before I got through?

How did people get on, my two purchases were plain sailing, although I think the stand seats wre sold on before I got through?
Very smooth - our group got our 7 tickets between us with no problems.

Good to hear smoothness (roughly 400 in queue just before opening sales) - tested myself and noticed Seats were gone before 10 past 12.

I wanted one for b-in-law and was in and out in a coupla minutes. Aye, Ah Ken. Ah've heard it aw before: story o' your life, Cockface. Nevertheless, very smooth and stress-free. Only thing to add was it was only standing area tickets available.

Seems like there's still tickets available now, surprised at that.

Could someone help me out, I am not near the Hibs ground the rest of this week, working down south after our trip to the Hunnery too? Could someone pick up my two envelopes of tickets for the BSC game from the ticket office and I could get them off them at the Hunnery please?

Could someone help me out, I am not near the Hibs ground the rest of this week, working down south after our trip to the Hunnery too? Could someone pick up my two envelopes of tickets for the BSC game from the ticket office and I could get them off them at the Hunnery please?

I'll nip down tomorrow and will bring the tickets Wednesday. Text me your address details

I'll nip down tomorrow Mark and will bring the Wednesday. Text me your address details

Hi B, already had an offer from another good Hibby, when I spoke to the ticket office today, they said the tickets would not be available for collection until Wednesday?

I'll nip down tomorrow and will bring the tickets Wednesday. Text me your address details

Getting the train through Wednesday B?

Meant to be Tuesday onwards for BSC ticket collections and Thursday for Kilmarnock tickets - going by Lynn’s emails.

Happy to help in any way ??‍♂️

Getting the train through Wednesday B?
Yes mate, hopefully 3.30 or 4 all going well Wednesday. What's your plans?

Hi B, already had an offer from another good Hibby, when I spoke to the ticket office today, they said the tickets would not be available for collection until Wednesday?
I'm in Edinburgh on a Tuesday and am going to pick up our tickets tomorrow. Could easily pick up yours, if nothing concrete arranged thus far.

I'm in Edinburgh on a Tuesday and am going to pick up our tickets tomorrow. Could easily pick up yours, if nothing concrete arranged thus far.

I am all sorted, thanks!

Meant to be Tuesday onwards for BSC ticket collections and Thursday for Kilmarnock tickets - going by Lynn’s emails.

Happy to help in any way ??‍♂️

AST's Tuesday K.

I am all sorted, thanks!

AST's Tuesday K.
Not sure where too post thos, but can someone tell me the best way to get to the ground from the station with 2 kids? How far for walking?

Not sure where too post thos, but can someone tell me the best way to get to the ground from the station with 2 kids? How far for walking?

Jan its a ten minute walk, not far at all.

Got through on the phone just after twelve no bother.

I am all sorted, thanks!

AST's Tuesday K.
Just picked up our AST allocation. Couldn't collect other ticket as they've had over 1,000 collections to process and tickets bought online will be available tomorrow. Means we leave early tomorrow for the Hundrome and make a slight detour.

I see tickets are still for sale, when does the public sale start?

I see tickets are still for sale, when does the public sale start?
Midday today apparently. Quite surprised at the low take up although I think plenty bought tickets in the home end.

This thread has been viewed 2199 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back