Ticket Update | Bsc Glasgow (a)

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
Bounce Radge
TICKET UPDATE | BSC GLASGOW (A)

We’ve been drawn away to BSC Glasgow in the William Hill Scottish Cup Fifth Round on Sunday 9 February (12pm kick-off).

The club have been given an allocation of around 2000 tickets and we expect demand for this match to be extremely high.

Tickets will go on sale for season ticket holders only on Monday 3 February at 12pm – online and via our call centre only.

If any tickets remain after Monday, they will be available for sale in person at the Ticket Office from 12pm on Tuesday 4 February.

Any remaining tickets unsold from the first two days of sale will then be available on general sale to all supporters from 12pm on Wednesday 5 February.

Please note, this match allows for one ticket per client reference number for a maximum of four per transaction.

This will be an all-ticket match and there will be no opportunity to pay at the gate.

Continue reading...

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Bounce Radge
I'm not available for selection so won't be involved in the desperate scramble this time.

It's almost relaxing ........knowing I won't be getting stressed........ or not about tickets anyway.

Admin
How did people get on, my two purchases were plain sailing, although I think the stand seats wre sold on before I got through?

Power

Bounce Radge
Good to hear smoothness (roughly 400 in queue just before opening sales) - tested myself and noticed Seats were gone before 10 past 12.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
I wanted one for b-in-law and was in and out in a coupla minutes. Aye, Ah Ken. Ah've heard it aw before: story o' your life, Cockface. Nevertheless, very smooth and stress-free. Only thing to add was it was only standing area tickets available.

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Seems like there's still tickets available now, surprised at that.

Admin
Could someone help me out, I am not near the Hibs ground the rest of this week, working down south after our trip to the Hunnery too? Could someone pick up my two envelopes of tickets for the BSC game from the ticket office and I could get them off them at the Hunnery please?

behindenemylines

AOH Division 198
Bounce Radge
Could someone help me out, I am not near the Hibs ground the rest of this week, working down south after our trip to the Hunnery too? Could someone pick up my two envelopes of tickets for the BSC game from the ticket office and I could get them off them at the Hunnery please?
I'll nip down tomorrow and will bring the tickets Wednesday. Text me your address details

Power

Bounce Radge
Meant to be Tuesday onwards for BSC ticket collections and Thursday for Kilmarnock tickets - going by Lynn’s emails.

Happy to help in any way ??‍♂

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Hi B, already had an offer from another good Hibby, when I spoke to the ticket office today, they said the tickets would not be available for collection until Wednesday?
I'm in Edinburgh on a Tuesday and am going to pick up our tickets tomorrow. Could easily pick up yours, if nothing concrete arranged thus far.

Admin
I'm in Edinburgh on a Tuesday and am going to pick up our tickets tomorrow. Could easily pick up yours, if nothing concrete arranged thus far.
I am all sorted, thanks!

Meant to be Tuesday onwards for BSC ticket collections and Thursday for Kilmarnock tickets - going by Lynn’s emails.

Happy to help in any way ??‍♂
AST's Tuesday K.

Jan1875

Bounce Radge
I am all sorted, thanks!

AST's Tuesday K.
Not sure where too post thos, but can someone tell me the best way to get to the ground from the station with 2 kids? How far for walking?

Admin
Not sure where too post thos, but can someone tell me the best way to get to the ground from the station with 2 kids? How far for walking?
Jan its a ten minute walk, not far at all.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£81.28
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old