• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

TICKET INFO | DUNDEE AWAY

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
Part of Bounce
TICKET INFO | DUNDEE AWAY

Tickets for Hibernian’s trip to Dundee on Friday 22 February (7:45pm kick-off) are now on general sale.

The match at Dens Park takes place under the floodlights with Hibs looking to repeat their 3-0 victory in the City of Discovery earlier in the season.

Supporters can purchase their tickets for the Bob Shankly Stand online, by calling 0844 844 1875 and selecting option 1.

Ticket Prices:

Adult - £26.00

Over 65 - £19.00

Student - £19.00

Under 18s - £12.00

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Have we sold this out? Tried to buy 4 tickets and could only get 3 separate ones so looking for an adult if ones available off anyone?

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Won’t be sold out probably be a website issue

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Have we sold this out? Tried to buy 4 tickets and could only get 3 separate ones so looking for an adult if ones available off anyone?
If you don't get a ticket elsewhere I have one going spare in the AST section as my wife can't make the game that night.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
There's still a few rows left. Just been in to add another ticket to our pre-selected AST seats. Was able to move all of the group to another row.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
There's still a few rows left. Just been in to add another ticket to our pre-selected AST seats. Was able to move all of the group to another row.
I was hoping to do the same on Saturday before the game.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel