• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ticket Fiasco #33

Chuck Rhoades

Since 1875
Private Member
Reaction score
3:04pm6FBBD8DF-7865-48F4-98D7-E20924EE88A0.jpeg6FBBD8DF-7865-48F4-98D7-E20924EE88A0.jpeg6FBBD8DF-7865-48F4-98D7-E20924EE88A0.jpeg

Attachments

• DCBC19DC-ED9A-465B-9490-755F4510EDD9.jpeg
    DCBC19DC-ED9A-465B-9490-755F4510EDD9.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 23
Was in the West today for the first time in ages so didn't have to deal with that today but I don't understand why they don't just open all the turnstiles. Wtf is the issue

There was a boy ontop of the cages inside the stand furiously working on the big computer wirey things. Obviously a problem occurred.

Was in the West today for the first time in ages so didn't have to deal with that today but I don't understand why they don't just open all the turnstiles. Wtf is the issue
They did in the east, for the Mrs who sit near me

It's becoming too much of an occurrence issues getting into the stadium!.

The east was manic, I bypassed the large queues to go right to the far end where they hand scanned and boom right in the gate. Really busy at 2.40.

Problems in famous five as well

3 guys near me in queue to get in were adamant that the turnstiles were closed to save money to pay McNultys wages.

We have some real eejits in our support.

5 mins extra to get in, no biggie.

I walked up at about 2.45 and was in by 2.55 queues where massive down the FF end of the east but walked up to the south side and weren’t too bad especially once they moved the fence they had put up

Shambles - needed a nice lady steward with a hand held scanner to get in.

Five minute delay at east stand, easy about that

Had to wait for a while in a big queue for the East Stand, then they opened the main doors and scanned everybody's tickets. Clearly still big problems with the new turnstyle system even this far on into the season.
How can they not get this thing sorted ?

Last edited:
Problems in famous five as well
Got in FF nae probs.

No issues at the West Upper. Butler had my bag checked for the proper prawn sandwiches and chocolate eclair wrappers to rustle at the goals.

Reactions: Zab
just throwing it out there, is a big part of the problem to do with people arriving on mass with just a few minutes until kick off?
Be interesting to see by way of poll/stats what time supporters start to arrive at ground? Guess quite a few try to squeeze as much 'drinking' time as they can before kick off.
So instead of blaming technology or the lack of open turnstiles, fans should give themselves plenty time to get in and seated for the start.

just throwing it out there, is a big part of the problem to do with people arriving on mass with just a few minutes until kick off?
Be interesting to see by way of poll/stats what time supporters start to arrive at ground? Guess quite a few try to squeeze as much 'drinking' time as they can before kick off.
So instead of blaming technology or the lack of open turnstiles, fans should give themselves plenty time to get in and seated for the start.
I'm sure the providers of the system are well aware of the profile, or whatever it's called, of supporters arriving at the stadium.

It's up to them to ensure the system manages that profile or it's simply not fit for purpose.

I'm not sure that's what's happening here anyway. It sounds more like part of the system has blown a fuse.

All the grounds are all the same, fans turn up as close tae kick off as they can and there’s nae problems.

Or start selling beer in grounds like engerland ?

Or... have a massive bar in the stands

Hardly anyone is gonna turn up 45-30mins before kick off and stand about in the cold with extortionate kiosk prices for a shite product when they can have another drink in the pub and rock up 5 mins before kick off

Hardly anyone is gonna turn up 45-30mins before kick off and stand about in the cold with extortionate kiosk prices for a shite product when they can have another drink in the pub and rock up 5 mins before kick off
Yes and cheaper more decent food facilitites

Yes and cheaper more decent food facilitites

Exactly, never going to happen until the basics there are sorted out. Plus there would be nothing left by 20 mins into the game. I don’t see why they don’t look back into selling alcohol on the build up, half time and full time and only able to consume it in the concourse same as England. What’s the difference between that and folk ramming as much bevy down there throat before hand and then sneaking bottles into the game.

so basically it is all about alcohol???

Would defo entice more people in I think, surely more money in house is better than 1000s of people going to pubs around the ground?

Some folk meet up in hospitality, in restaurants and in pubs pre match. It's where they feel comfortable in.

There's no incentive even for those going directly to the match and meeting friends in the ground to turn up early.

It's basically about meeting up with friends.

I was there 25 mins before KO and the queues were already massive, plenty people turning up in plenty time and still taking ages tae get in. If the system wisnae shite people would get in nae bother.

I turned up in plenty time for the cup replay as well and ended up standing in a queue at the ticket office (along with a lot of other people) because the system was shite then as well, so much for buying online tae save standing in ticket office queues.

No I do not drink. I give 15-20 mins to get in, yesterday just made kick off. And as Jack says its about friends, hibs family and not even in their house until just about KO

I was in the ground about half past 2, with nae problem, so it must have gone haywire just after that.

No?

I was in the ground about half past 2, with nae problem, so it must have gone haywire just after that.

You no freezing cauld sitting about for thirty mins!

This thread has been viewed 3663 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back