Ticket Fiasco #33

Cabbageman

Bounce Radge
Was in the West today for the first time in ages so didn't have to deal with that today but I don't understand why they don't just open all the turnstiles. Wtf is the issue

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
There was a boy ontop of the cages inside the stand furiously working on the big computer wirey things. Obviously a problem occurred.

goldenhibby

Bounce Radge
Was in the West today for the first time in ages so didn't have to deal with that today but I don't understand why they don't just open all the turnstiles. Wtf is the issue
They did in the east, for the Mrs who sit near me

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
The east was manic, I bypassed the large queues to go right to the far end where they hand scanned and boom right in the gate. Really busy at 2.40.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
I walked up at about 2.45 and was in by 2.55 queues where massive down the FF end of the east but walked up to the south side and weren’t too bad especially once they moved the fence they had put up

Canon Hannan

Bounce Radge
Shambles - needed a nice lady steward with a hand held scanner to get in.

tricky

Bounce Radge
Five minute delay at east stand, easy about that

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Had to wait for a while in a big queue for the East Stand, then they opened the main doors and scanned everybody's tickets. Clearly still big problems with the new turnstyle system even this far on into the season.
How can they not get this thing sorted ?

Last edited:

Jack

Bounce Radge
No issues at the West Upper. Butler had my bag checked for the proper prawn sandwiches and chocolate eclair wrappers to rustle at the goals.

Reactions: Zab

hibeeshug

Bounce Radge
just throwing it out there, is a big part of the problem to do with people arriving on mass with just a few minutes until kick off?
Be interesting to see by way of poll/stats what time supporters start to arrive at ground? Guess quite a few try to squeeze as much 'drinking' time as they can before kick off.
So instead of blaming technology or the lack of open turnstiles, fans should give themselves plenty time to get in and seated for the start.

Jack

Bounce Radge
just throwing it out there, is a big part of the problem to do with people arriving on mass with just a few minutes until kick off?
Be interesting to see by way of poll/stats what time supporters start to arrive at ground? Guess quite a few try to squeeze as much 'drinking' time as they can before kick off.
So instead of blaming technology or the lack of open turnstiles, fans should give themselves plenty time to get in and seated for the start.
I'm sure the providers of the system are well aware of the profile, or whatever it's called, of supporters arriving at the stadium.

It's up to them to ensure the system manages that profile or it's simply not fit for purpose.

I'm not sure that's what's happening here anyway. It sounds more like part of the system has blown a fuse.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
All the grounds are all the same, fans turn up as close tae kick off as they can and there’s nae problems.

Jamie

Admin
Or start selling beer in grounds like engerland ?

Or... have a massive bar in the stands

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Hardly anyone is gonna turn up 45-30mins before kick off and stand about in the cold with extortionate kiosk prices for a shite product when they can have another drink in the pub and rock up 5 mins before kick off

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£81.28
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old