• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Thwart their cuddle

hibbibri

New radge
Reaction score
This was mentioned to me this morning and I was asked to test the water on here to see what the reaction was so here goes.....
To thwart the inevitable celtc huddle just prior to kick off we as supporters,the team and management unite and all point to the sky and take a moment to think of all our fellow Hibs fans who have passed on without seeing us lift the holy grail. It has been put to Pat but as yet I don't know what the outcome was. To me an action as described above would be far better and IMHO more 'Hibs class' than to simply boo the huddle and it might just get to their players and fans

Thoughts about this anyone? :hmmm

This was mentioned to me this morning and I was asked to test the water on here to see what the reaction was so here goes.....
To thwart the inevitable celtc huddle just prior to kick off we as supporters,the team and management unite and all point to the sky and take a moment to think of all our fellow Hibs fans who have passed on without seeing us lift the holy grail. It has been put to Pat but as yet I don't know what the outcome was. To me an action as described above would be far better and IMHO more 'Hibs class' than to simply boo the huddle and it might just get to their players and fans

Thoughts about this anyone? :hmmm

I cannot think what the point [pardon the pun] would be. Celtc would ignore that and carry on with the huddle. To be honest I don't give a flying fukk about them or their huddle. The commentators on TV describe it as "intimidating". It isn't. Ignore these ****s. It's what happens after kick off that counts not their stiupid fukking huddle.

Not having a go at you incidentally :tuttut:

EDIT: And another thought, why point to the sky? Symbolic of friends and family in heaven perhaps. I suspect many would be better pointing groundward if that is the case although not being a religious type I don't believe there is a heaven or a hell so would I just actually not point?

We should just make as much noise as possible, make Hampden deafening, there's no doubt we're going to outblast them.

The reasoning behind your idea is fair enough, but I can't see everyone taking part, I reckon it would just be small pockets of people.

Noise! That's the way to put them off. They won't care if we take a moment for anyone.

Im with Dub on this one.
I couldnt care less about their cuddle.
Just makes them look a bit daft if you ask me I certainly dont boo them for doing it.
:tuttut:

I boo them because they are a bunch of mhanky bastards.
:Sparkle_Cool:

Do a mass Hibees bounce when they do their cuddle!

What about the players doing a Hibee 'haka' similar to that carried out by Yogi and co (orchestrated by McLeish I think) at Parkhead in 1998.....worked well then as a show of defiance?

Just get Big Ben to do a stacky

20'000 hibees doing the hibees bounce at kick off and then going
on to pump the sellick to lift the cup,sounds good to me like

Mon the cabbage :yas:

Thwart their huddle

We should just make as much noise as possible, make Hampden deafening, there's no doubt we're going to outblast them.

The reasoning behind your idea is fair enough, but I can't see everyone taking part, I reckon it would just be small pockets of people.

Noise! That's the way to put them off. They won't care if we take a moment for anyone.

Agree with this, make as much noise as we can.

This for me

I think huddles are cringeworthy.

Either get the entire team to force themselves into the huddle too or do the haka.
If they need a cuddle or are intimidated by such, they aren't fit to play.

What about the players doing a Hibee 'haka' similar to that carried out by Yogi and co (orchestrated by McLeish I think) at Parkhead in 1998.....worked well then as a show of defiance?

That was one of the best things I have ever seen. Hairs on the back of my neck stand up when remembering it. You're right, it was a complete show of defiance, all our players strung along the halfway line. And the celtc players looked a bit taken aback when they saw it. Got a 0-0 that day IIRC!

I reckon the Hibs end belting out Allez Allez Allez Au and jumping about would get our boys up for it and ignore their sissy huddle.

Re: Thwart their huddle

I'm with Dave and Chops..... A big fcuk off bounce will do for me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Fuck aye, good call, allez allez would be better :pf: you celtc

That was one of the best things I have ever seen. Hairs on the back of my neck stand up when remembering it. You're right, it was a complete show of defiance, all our players strung along the halfway line. And the celtc players looked a bit taken aback when they saw it. Got a 0-0 that day IIRC!

That and us singing allez allez allez au would make them brick it IMHO casper

Thwart their huddle

Well, Keith Jackson on Sportsound has just written us off. I quote:

"Celtic will wipe the floor with Hibs"

When Tom English reminded him of Wigan against Man City, he responded:

"Yeah, but Wigan have some good players"

Get that on in the dressing room, and if they're half as angry as I am right now, they'll be ready to run through walls. LETS DO THESE HUDDLING C**TS.

Get that on in the dressing room, and if they're half as angry as I am right now, they'll be ready to run through walls. LETS DO THESE HUDDLING C**TS.

hes a fucking dick :pf:

Nothing like being an absolute **** eh.

I'm all for being the underdogs, but to be blatantly diregarded as a team is rage inducing. Arsehole

No one is in any doubt that it`s going to be tough to beat the smellies at Hampden and they start as favourites but to write us off as crassly and ignorantly as that..[ Thompson, Griffiths, Harris, McGivern, Williams, Caldwell, Claros, Taiwo are all good players Jackson ]....and from a football hack who is supposed to be independant and supportive of our game is a fuckin disgrace.

Please Hibs, lets ram it right up these ignorant bastards.....lets have them all crying into their buckfast bottles on Sunday night. Get intae them.

Thwart their huddle

I'm for a massive mental bounce in front of the soap dodgers as they cuddle!!

I reckon the Hibs end belting out Allez Allez Allez Au and jumping about would get our boys up for it and ignore their sissy huddle.

I'm all for that . . . and give Sparky a ball to boot full force at their huddle.

Mind the unbeatable hearts team.... Reminds me of this scenario.... We proved the gunts wrong we can definately do it again

Jackshun is just laughable.

It was that fantasist that wrote the 'Kevin Thomson Column' and he frequently wrote stuff that had Katie embarrassed. But the pro-Hun remarks helped to curry favour with the Huns.

Then he famously wrote about Craig Whyte having "wealth off the radar" and being the best thing that could happen to the Sons of William.
Despite half the internet bloggers saying otherwise.

When Whyte's house of cards fell down, the dafty Jackshun claimed that it was HE that had exposed him as a rogue!

Fantastic.
:roll:

It's quite ironic that even the Teddy Bears now think he's an arse.

The man has no shame, no talent, and no grip on reality.

He's a fud.

:approve:

The man has no shame, no talent, and no grip on reality.

He's a fud.

:approve:

Well quite. :approve:

How about a mass sing song of
We Were first to wear the Green
"They fucking hate it cause it's true"

Yeah but Man City are on a different planet from ceptc also.....Their is a bigger difference between Wigan and Man City than thre is between ceptic and Hibs...
Incidentally how many league points did Wigan take off Man City....

Jackson is just being a contoversial dick, it is all he knows, there is no intelligence in him

I'm all for that . . . and give Sparky a ball to boot full force at their huddle.

Mass invasion of the huddle by several Hibs players for me, whilst we all belt out Allez Allez

As long as the team shows fight, passion and heart then ill be happy

The fans really need to back the team not just singing for twenty minutes even if we are down 2-0 we should still sing. It will motivate the players. This is our day, we need to take the chance of this final

Ps the huddle is pathetic.

How about a mass sing song of
We Were first to wear the Green
"They fucking hate it cause it's true"

I like this. :thumbgrin

hes a fucking dick :pf:

So wonderfully put! :applause:

I'm liking the Allez Allez Allez Au suggestions, noise is the way to go. Just cause Hampden is in Glasgow doesn't make it their ground.

The huddle is pathetic. It reminds me of the idiots on crap American tv who have their own special handshake. Childish.

Edit: American kids tv

So wonderfully put! :applause:

I'm liking the Allez Allez Allez Au suggestions, noise is the way to go. Just cause Hampden is in Glasgow doesn't make it their ground.

Correct and welcome to the bounce, lets show the 'greatest' arses in the world how its done :bbb:

I like this. :thumbgrin

I thank you sir, now all after me
"we were first to wear the Green"

Be loud, be proud, "we are Hibernian fc"
Let's get right in about them fi the first whistle.

Def the way to go :bbb:.

Nah, has to be the bounce :bouncy:.

The question is what one do we start with not what we will sing as we can do them all :bbb::bbb::dunno:

Allez because it has Hibernian FC From The Capital, would sound brilliant echoing around hampden :bbb::bbb:

Keith Jackshun is a ringpiece.

Doing the bounce to Allez Allez Allez ohhhh would be something else.

:pf: smellies

The question is what one do we start with not what we will sing as we can do them all :bbb::bbb::dunno:

Allez because it has Hibernian FC From The Capital, would sound brilliant echoing around hampden :bbb::bbb:

Agree. Remind they ***** that we are the team fae the capital.

Our players doing the bounce - sure Sparky & Co would be up for that !!

We should do the "Zulu warrior chant" :raisehat:

"Hibee radges, Sir. Thousands of 'em!"

[video=youtube_share;-hxYOuTCCwE]http://youtu.be/-hxYOuTCCwE[/video]

This thread has been viewed 3617 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back