Zulu is one of my favourite movies of all time :thumbgrin

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Bounce Radge

Chester Perry

Bounce Radge
We should do the "Zulu warrior chant" :raisehat:

"Hibee radges, Sir. Thousands of 'em!"
Good shout, get the lads to bust a few windmills before schooling the dodgers.

[video=youtube_share;5KK44UADIxw]http://youtu.be/5KK44UADIxw[/video]

7 Hills

Visionary Philosopher Radge
Bounce Radge
Mass invasion of the huddle by several Hibs players for me, whilst we all belt out Allez Allez
Aye, this. Perhaps something along the lines of the Irish RFU team against the All Blacks' Haka (apologies for Brian Moore content).

[video=youtube;-fg4FyhZ-Kg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fg4FyhZ-Kg[/video]

clerriehibs

Bounce Radge
Our players doing the bounce - sure Sparky & Co would be up for that !!
The players aren't allowed to dis the huddle ... did der hun not get into trouble for doing just that.

But I'd like it if the players did so!

Huge Hibees Bounce idea for me ... not sure about pointing to the sky. Would look like a nazi rally.

Ryan91

Bounce Radge
The players aren't allowed to dis the huddle ... did der hun not get into trouble for doing just that.

But I'd like it if the players did so!

Huge Hibees Bounce idea for me ... not sure about pointing to the sky. Would look like a nazi rally.
I'm struggling to believe that you'd get in trouble for messing with the huddle, Stacky did it once upon a time and nothing ever came of it (I think)

Lexo

Optomistic Radge
Bounce Radge
How about just belting out HIBEES HIBEES HIBEES loud as fuck? That's what I will be doing

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Fair point, they'd probably feel daft. I'd rather belt out Hibs songs though. Drown them out! :yas:
Do they sing during the cuddle? Usually can't tell cause of all the jeers at Easter Road, got a whole game to drown them out.

In fact, Hibs songs the whole way, no singing about Hearts or their shite, maybe a wee Glasgow slums song, but for the most part, Hibs material throughout!
We'll definitely win battle of the stands.

Chris G Whyte

Bounce Radge
That was one of the best things I have ever seen. Hairs on the back of my neck stand up when remembering it. You're right, it was a complete show of defiance, all our players strung along the halfway line. And the celtc players looked a bit taken aback when they saw it. Got a 0-0 that day IIRC!
This would be my choice.

Stand in a line on the centre circle, and give each of our players a single smellie to eyeball as soon as they turn the fuck around.

Lexo

Optomistic Radge
Bounce Radge
Do they sing during the cuddle? Usually can't tell cause of all the jeers at Easter Road, got a whole game to drown them out.

In fact, Hibs songs the whole way, no singing about Hearts or their shite, maybe a wee Glasgow slums song, but for the most part, Hibs material throughout!
We'll definitely win battle of the stands.
Agree totally Hammi. We are in a cup final and it should be about Hibs all the way.Imagine the lift the team must get by hearing us sing? I get goosebumps mate.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Agree totally Hammi. We are in a cup final and it should be about Hibs all the way.Imagine the lift the team must get by hearing us sing? I get goosebumps mate.
I don't sing at Easter Road, but see when it's rocking, I feel it, I love it.
I can't imagine what it would be like to be out there and feeling it, especially for those who have either grown to love our club, or already do. Nothing better, not in this business anyway.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old