• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Thursday.. facemasks.

liam_ya_bas

The Radge of all Radges
Reaction score
Hibs fans plan swine flu taunt for derby visit to Hearts Deadline Press & Picture Agency

Interesting. Apart from protecting us against swine flu, it'l keep the smell of shite from our performance out.

PS. I'l be there wearing mine.

Quality :giggle:

Hibs fans plan swine flu taunt for derby visit to Hearts Deadline Press & Picture Agency

Interesting. Apart from protecting us against swine flu, it'l keep the smell of shite from our performance out.

PS. I'l be there wearing mine.

Make sure you get one for me:wink:

Make sure you get one for me:wink:

Good idea.

Maybe get a couple of spares for your mates.
Although I see one guy must have had a premonition because he's already wearing a mask.

Good idea.

Maybe get a couple of spares for your mates.
Although I see one guy must have had a premonition because he's already wearing a mask.

Which Dutch boy would you be referring to?

:lookaround:

:rollfloor

the one thats in your profile picture thing. im not sure if its the same person but they have the same mask on... ew!

:rollfloor

brilliant, hope it happens:rollfloor

Thats brilliant!! :coverHide from the gorgie swine flu!!

Rumbled....I thought that was meant to be a secret:dunno: Is Titch the same Titch from the Happy Castle perchance?

Great idea haha

we should have been waering them years ago, their place is a tip and they know it.

lowlife schum

Everyone should try & get hold of one for Thursday :thumbgrin

River Plate fans wear them when they travel to Boca Juniors as they say they smell :rollfloor

The surprise is well a truely spoilt now. Some cnts arenae happy. :doh:

Oh dear :lol:

I hear that this is a certain bouncer's idea and he has a thousand of them :giggle:
(Posted fae ma mobile fone)

I hear that this is a certain bouncer's idea and he has a thousand of them :giggle:

"Our" supplier has let us down. Sorry folks, looks like you will have to source elsewhere. A possible. 11-12 Teviot Place, Near Doctors (pub).

"Our" supplier has let us down. Sorry folks, looks like you will have to source elsewhere. A possible. 11-12 Teviot Place, Near Doctors (pub).
"DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND THESE ARE OUT OF STOCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - SORRY" :detective:

"DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND THESE ARE OUT OF STOCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - SORRY" :detective:

Just phoned them 69p each or box of 50 for 17.95 (approx. 36 p/each). Stock not too bad. Didn't ask them if they had 4000 ;-). Or at amazon. Or:-

DIY1

Course we really want the green ones.

It was to be 3000 to give away :wink:

Why the feck do i pay my Council tax if i can't use certain services for the greater good :hmmm:

Where can i pick up one of these bad boy masks?

Came across this one and thought of Vlad

transparent-big.jpg

:giggle:

Can he get them now? :sm113:

Nice Moaty! Well done Stany!

This thread has been viewed 3550 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back