This seasons points target (1 Viewer)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Aim for the sky and you might hit the ceiling, aim for the ceiling and you might not get of the ground. 1st for me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Three games in, unbeaten with 5 points isn’t the worst start, especially considering we had to balance European games for the first two league matches.

That said, not much has changed: we’ve got Motherwell’s number, we still can’t beat St. Johnstone, and we still struggle to break down Aberdeen’s cynical style of play.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
2 points up again on last season, and a great chance to put another couple of points up at Dundee.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
2 points up again on last season, and a great chance to put another couple of points up at Dundee.
We have made a good start to the season..not great, and there is definitely room for improvement, but considering the tough Euro schedule which has definitely taken it's toll on the squad we have done quite well.
I do hate it when we are next to play a team who are on a bad losing streak especially on their own patch. We are going to have to adopt a very professional attitude next Saturday to get the job done. No excuses.

Last edited:
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Another couple of points to the good after Saturday.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Updated the list to take us to the end of the first quarter - 12 points last year. This year we're already just 1 point behind with 5 games still to play.

Hearts excellent start has probably helped keep the limelight off everyone else. Not a bad thing and allowed us to go quietly about our business. Also 12 goals scored, 2 clean sheets...we most certainly have a plan.

Reactions: HaarlemShuffler
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Hearts start is interesting....6 games 5 wins 11 goals for 2 against but strip out the Hamilton and St Mirren thumpings and you have 4 games which produced 3 goals in total.

So far it's been 3 1-0 wins and a 0-0 draw - 4 clean sheets - but it suggests that they haven't fundamentally changed from their 7 clean sheets in a row from last season which included 3 or 4 0-0 draws. It's a big ask to string a run together on that kind of format, and the next few games will be interesting to see what they do against Aberdeen, Rangers and ourselves who may quite happily allow them ball and hit them on the break.

Actually if I'm honest it doesn't sound interesting to me - it sounds mind numbing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Hearts start is interesting....6 games 5 wins 11 goals for 2 against but strip out the Hamilton and St Mirren thumpings and you have 4 games which produced 3 goals in total.

So far it's been 3 1-0 wins and a 0-0 draw - 4 clean sheets - but it suggests that they haven't fundamentally changed from their 7 clean sheets in a row from last season which included 3 or 4 0-0 draws. It's a big ask to string a run together on that kind of format, and the next few games will be interesting to see what they do against Aberdeen, Rangers and ourselves who may quite happily allow them ball and hit them on the break.

Actually if I'm honest it doesn't sound interesting to me - it sounds mind numbing.
Do you think the gunts draw with Livi was down to them not having a hulking big striker to hoof the ball at? I suspect the answer is yes and if that is the case teams will realise this and target Ikpeazu [sp] he doesn't seem to have much calmness about him and he like a foul. Its what we will need to do when we play them.

Reactions: Purple & Green
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Do you think the gunts draw with Livi was down to them not having a hulking big striker to hoof the ball at? I suspect the answer is yes and if that is the case teams will realise this and target Ikpeazu [sp] he doesn't seem to have much calmness about him and he like a foul. Its what we will need to do when we play them.
Would also like to see that wee c**t Naismith smashed properly, too.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I think it’s pretty steady progression, overall, particularly given that we’re still not at full strength.

We’re two points better off than last year, scored once more and lost four less. We’re averaging two points per game which, if the season continues that way, will see us conclude the season with a haul of 76 points; a full nine better than last year, and a total that hasn’t been beaten in all the years since the original Rangers were liquidated and replaced with a new club (Aberdeen clicked it once, but it hasn’t been bettered).

There’s no other way to view this than steady development, given midfield maestros we lost, and something that is extremely likely to net us second at least. If we get to full strength and average more than two points per game… Who knows?

Reactions: PILTONSTANY
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
The four upcoming games last season we took 2 points. We could definitely improve on the Hamilton result, and anything we take from the other three games hurts them.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
The four upcoming games last season we took 2 points. We could definitely improve on the Hamilton result, and anything we take from the other three games hurts them.
Seriously think with the signings we've made especially Milligin and Mallin, we can challenge top 3 or better , no problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
We wont know too much until we play the other 3 contenders for the top 4 slots.

Win at Parkhead and Tynecastle this month and nothing is beyond us.
I'm not confident of taking anything from either ground.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I'm not confident of taking anything from either ground.
Bizarrely last season we had two defeats at home to Hamilton and Rangers, and two draws at Parkhead and Tynecastle.

I don't think we'll take points from all the games, but, I'd also be surprised if we didn't take any from any of them. Given Rangers and Celtic's stuttering start to the season its perhaps unfortunate that we didn't play them earlier.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Bizarrely last season we had two defeats at home to Hamilton and Rangers, and two draws at Parkhead and Tynecastle.

I don't think we'll take points from all the games, but, I'd also be surprised if we didn't take any from any of them. Given Rangers and Celtic's stuttering start to the season its perhaps unfortunate that we didn't play them earlier.
I think we would have (referee allowing) had a decent chance of taking 4 or 6 points if we'd got them early doors, and I still think we will do the The Huns but the Smellies are getting their act together, Griffiths is scoring freely again and the Gunts are always difficult at the PBS.

Here's hoping though.

To be honest, I'm NEVER confident at Swinecastle - even at the 0-7 game, before we scored I thought we may get beaten, although I was feeling a bit cheerier by half time.

Reactions: joethehibby
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS