• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Things your sick of hearing!

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I'll start.

I am sick of hearing people say things like...well then i came up against this guy...he was your height but twice as big otherwise....!!!

I wanna meet all these guys who must be 6 feet 3, 36 stone, size 20 feet and 72s inch waist trousers .... :surp@

I'll start.

I am sick of hearing people say things like...well then i came up against this guy...he was your height but twice as big otherwise....!!!

I wanna meet all these guys who must be 6 feet 3, 36 stone, size 20 feet and 72s inch waist trousers .... :surp@

So Davy let me get this right.... Your 3 feet 2 and weigh 18 stone with size ten feet :glassraise:

"At the end of the day, it's not rocket science " :pullhair: is two for one.

I'll start.I am sick of hearing people say things like...well then i came up against this guy...he was your height but twice as big otherwise....!!!I wanna meet all these guys who must be 6 feet 3, 36 stone, size 20 feet and 72s inch waist trousers .... :surp@

I can sympathise completely. Being tall immediately attracts ageing hard men to you like flies on shite.

"Whoa, big ain, whit are ye like 6'2, 6'3 or something?"
"I'm 6'4"
"I tell ye Ive scrapped with bigger but no many. Your ok though big ain I'll no be bothering you."
"Thanks"

Shite patter from wee, grey scrotes in their 50s with shite tattoos and worse dress sense that I must hear about 4 out of every 10 times I go out.

Whats fur ye, wull no go by ye.

It does, all the fucking time.

Don't hear it so much anymore, but folk who declared YOLO as a reason for being a retard

And the overmisuse of literally

“Seriously” and “Really” at the end of stories

Folk going on about Muslims aw the time are tedious as feck anaw

Andy fuckin Walkers slaverin shite on the Henderson to Deliver commentary.

Apart from someone at my work who constantly sniffs (blow yet feckin nose) to the point I reckon I have misophonia...

Folk saying "should have" instead of "should have". Likewise could of, would of...what's that all about?

People (usually West of the Barnton Roundabout - now there's an expression) adding "so it is" or "so I did" to the end of every second sentence.

Starting sentences with “So”

And likewise people starting answers with “so” when responding to a question. Idiots.

People (usually West of the Barnton Roundabout - now there's an expression) adding "so it is" or "so I did" to the end of every second sentence.

You have no idea how much that does my head. The youngest says that all the time, having picked it up from his favourite lady at nursery.

The overuse of the word "issues"...everyone says it and it just does my nut in.
Never ever use the word myself for the simple reason that everyone else uses it.
Why not just say "problems" because that's what you mean ?

English ****s telling us what Scotland does and doesnt want.

'Moderate' which is said a thousand times a day every day in the billionaire owned Tory press when talking about Right Wing/ Blairite Fifth Column Labour MP's and certain Trade Union bureaucrats. Against my better judgment I watched Question Time for the first time in a couple of years. Was it still hackneyed shite? Well two American right wingers, a Tory MP, a Daily Mail columnist , cannae help himself utterly biased David Dimbleby, and a Labour MP. Very balanced. Rolled onto the brutal This Week. Dafty Tory Portillo, who should be lucky he has made a lucrative niche at the BBC license payers expense sitting on trains getting off and generally making an arse of himself, the utterly hopeless 4.5% 'Moderate' Liz Kendall and the neutral, my fucking arse, high Tory Andrew Neil, the architect with his sugar Mama Thatcher of the largest privatization and social disaster in Western history....The Right to Buy. What a fucking disaster.

Cannae wait to no watch this shite ever again. I shall play my gramophone records instead.

Fuck the Moderates, fuck the Hertz.

BIG G

English ****s telling us what Scotland does and doesnt want.

You want a sandwich. Have a sandwich.

"Scottish football needs a strong Rangers".

Fuck.

Off.

"Henderson to deliver"

come guys get over it :rollfloor :giggle: :thumbgrin

Whats fur ye, wull no go by ye.

It does, all the fucking time.

I think I've had three ex-girlfriends tell me that :hmmm

Ruth Davidson and Wullie Rennie saying anything

So Davy let me get this right.... Your 3 feet 2 and weigh 18 stone with size ten feet :glassraise:

close...but I did say the same height :thumbgrin

"Down South" or "Over the border".

I'm going "Down South" or "Its done differently "over the border".

If you mean England then just say it FFS.

Brexit.

I think I've had three ex-girlfriends tell me that :hmmm
Some terrible things heading your way!

STV newsreaders and certain words.

E.G. Burdz!!!

It's fucking birds, you fucks.

you need to stop drinking

These tablets should help

I'm not into anal

2pac this, 2pac that.

Other folks kids. (Most, not all)

OMG!!!
BAE!!!
Does ma napper right in

Sky Sports understands

you need to stop drinking

These tablets should help

I'm not into anal

2pac this, 2pac that.

Other folks kids. (Most, not all)

I endorse this message.

They should get on with the day job.

Existentially .....I have used this term because others have done so on MSM but as they havenae a fucking clue what it means,I think I should use it anyway.

BIG G

Is it in ?

David Mundell

When so called commentators interview politicians with questions to interviewees and ask questions that require nuanced, thoughful answers step in and say 'It's a simple question Yes or No ?' High Tory Andrew Neil does it all the time. Lazy and meaningless

BIG G

Is it in ?

Especially when the wife says it.

Especially when the wife says it.

Bit harsh publically cuckolding Chester.

I’m hearing :rascal:

Dumplings making a statement....then adding LITERALLY at the end off it. Commentators asking WHAT IS THE MOOD MUSIC there? Instead of WHAT THE FUCK'S HAPPENING?

BIG G

Sports commentators saying, "He just about kept that ball in play", when he perfectly obviously DID keep the ball in play. Or "The goalkeeper just about kept that out", when he clearly and obviously DID keep it out.

It must be a Scottish thing. On 3 separate occasions I have heard shitty fitba 'commentators' discuss something but are draw as though by invisible strings seamlessly to mention Gerard. Quite bizarre. Example, only last night whilst discussing Stubbs new role....'he will be hoping that he gets the funds to ensure that he can bring in new palyers....etc....he can only look on with envy at Steven Gerard, who will be handed ....etc,etc' What a fucking wee fishbowl we inhabit.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 3717 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50