• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

They tried to make me go to rehab

Brainwrong

Spaktacuradge
Private Member
Reaction score
I said, aye OK

I’m finally admitting I’m not in control. I’m going to rehab tomorrow. It’s pretty scary. But I want to live.

I’ve been numbing myself for about 30 years.

I can’t erase the sexual abuse I suffered as a child. So I obfuscate it and pretend it doesn’t bother me.

I’m only posting this because I hope others can see they’re not alone and that we can change what happened and change our futures.

And I’m high. For hopefully the last time.

Apologies for this melodrama.

Wish me luck.

Kris.

Huge respect for such a post. Everyone on here will be with you on your journey. X

You are a brave lad Kris. We will all be with you amigo.
BIG G

All the best.

All the best Kris..

Good luck Kris.

Good luck mate I hope it all goes well for you.

Dude, goes without saying we are all here to listen whenever needed. Forza, K.

Thanks guys.

I’ll be out of comms for a week at the start whilst I detox. So, I’ll go quiet for a while.

Will update when I can if you’re even vaguely interested.

wow a very brave post buddy,best of luck and of course we're interested.

Love an' peace an' ting [emoji3603]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Wish you all the best, one day at a time.

Nearly fuckin offed masel the night having one last fling with it all. Never been so out of control. So fuckin tired of this shit.

Thank you all. Hope I succeed. I hope I’ve helped someone, anyone maybe trigger them to fix them self too.

This rehab ain’t free though. Very expensive. I have a rich relative down in Londinium. She’s stumping the cash as the ask for it upfront.

My ex arranged that. I’m so lucky.

The NHS can’t do this. If I didn’t have this lucky connection via my ex, I’d be dead soon.

And, I’d never have asked for help. Cause that’s a sign of weakness and vulnerability. And I can’t display that because that’s how I was failed as a kid.

Sorry. And, thanks.

No it's not.
Asking for help is a sign of strength,showing you have the bravery to fight amd face your fears.
Good luck and stop saying sorry lol

Kick the f### out of it!

Be strong. I’m not sure what your addiction is but I’ve watched friends go through all sorts of rehab and it can be tough. I know they all agree it was worthwhile. To coin a phrase - you will be taking back control of your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be strong. I’m not sure what your addiction is but I’ve watched friends go through all sorts of rehab and it can be tough. I know they all agree it was worthwhile. To coin a phrase - you will be taking back control of your life.

Anything that numbs that fuckin shit from the past.

Thanks man. :)

I’m genuinely sorry to hear about that. We’re all here to support you.

My ex had exactly the same shít as a kid over years and it came back to haunt her in later life too. We did end up divorced... but with a bit of support from me and others close to her she has now learned to live with it without doing drugs or booze...

....and we're good friends now. She cuts my hair and I keep her computers in good nick. There IS life after despair!

Sending you strength and love Kris x

Take care mate x

Quite simply 'all will be barry'.

Ye need anything, ye message me.

Good luck

I said, aye OK

I’m finally admitting I’m not in control. I’m going to rehab tomorrow. It’s pretty scary. But I want to live.

I’ve been numbing myself for about 30 years.

I can’t erase the sexual abuse I suffered as a child. So I obfuscate it and pretend it doesn’t bother me.

I’m only posting this because I hope others can see they’re not alone and that we can change what happened and change our futures.

And I’m high. For hopefully the last time.

Apologies for this melodrama.

Wish me luck.

Kris.
Brave post, stay strong and good luck.

Good luck Kris. There’s always somebody to talk with mate.

All the best Kris, good luck shaping your future.

All the best mate, know a few who have successfully come out the other end.

You can do this Kris...

Maybe not in the same league as you but I gave up smoking, both fags and weed 2 years ago, never felt so good as I do now. No more being lazy or being down. I have a great friend that helped me.

Your friends are here if you need us.

Kick its ass matey.

GGTTH.

J

All the best dude x

Good luck mate Im sure you will get on top off your demons . Reaching out for help is a great start.
Take care.

Good luck Kris. All the best mate

Stay strong Kris , you can do this mate

Good luck Kris, take care.

Good luck! All the best !

You off to Castle Craig?

All the best with it pal, you have plenty friends on here.

Good luck Kris. Hope all goes well. [emoji106]

Good Luck Kris,that took courage to write that post.That kind of courage should see you through.

Keep it p

Brave young man, i,m on your side Kris.

This thread has been viewed 10065 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back