Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

They tried to make me go to rehab

Bofahibee

Bounce Radge
Got the feckin job

How jammy am I?

Grateful. Thankful. Glad to be alive.
That’s brilliant. Shows a real bit of mental strength on your part to go through what you’ve had to overcome and come out the other end with a job. Keep strong and keep going forwards now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
And yersel, Kris, how are you getting along?

Brainwrong

Spaktacuradge
Bounce Radge
I'm back. Been a tough few months. Lapsed in February for 3 days. Stress with work etc. I've rebuilt it all, mentally. And, I'm doing well. The job is still problematic due to a running feud with my boss, but my team are backing me, which is pretty profound to me. Life ain't easy. But it's a fair but easier when you're sober. GGTTH.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I'm back. Been a tough few months. Lapsed in February for 3 days. Stress with work etc. I've rebuilt it all, mentally. And, I'm doing well. The job is still problematic due to a running feud with my boss, but my team are backing me, which is pretty profound to me. Life ain't easy. But it's a fair but easier when you're sober. GGTTH.
Keep it up mate , great to see you back

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Keep going mate, good tae have yi back!

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Bounce Radge
Nice one brains. You looked healthy in that photae you put online. Glad to see you getting yourself back in the game :45: <- There is no valid reason for the snail.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old