www.hibeesbounce.com

Versus ours....

Won that one at least.

Reactions: Hibee Kev

Lochend Shamrock

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Fantastic hibs flag tonight. Hope we see more of it. Any idea where it came from or who's idea it was?

Fritz

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Their banners just go to prove how much like the huns they are. One arse. Two cheeks. Scotland`s shame.

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Their banner was some quote from Jock Stein,about it being about the team and not the individual.Which is fair enough,but it's hardly ground breaking to say'there's no "I" in team'.It's not exactly profound is it? Jock probably said'I've just dropped a smelly one' but you wouldnae call it a major quote.Meanwhile our one was a massive'Hibernian'which is all you need to say.

lespenny

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Their banner was some quote from Jock Stein,about it being about the team and not the individual.Which is fair enough,but it's hardly ground breaking to say'there's no "I" in team'.It's not exactly profound is it? Jock probably said'I've just dropped a smelly one' but you wouldnae call it a major quote.Meanwhile our one was a massive'Hibernian'which is all you need to say.
So, we had the biggest bestest banner - who went home happier?

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
It was another dig at Rodgers who they sang about all night. Their wee pride is hurt. Why would the bad man with the bad tan leave the greatest fans in the world...nice use of wallpaper rolls and crayons though

Reactions: Fritz and WJC1848

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
Interesting they reference stein and loyalty and leaving a club in the shite. I think I’m correct in saying they stole stein from Hibs when we had a cup semi final looming?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Interesting they reference stein and loyalty and leaving a club in the shite. I think I’m correct in saying they stole stein from Hibs when we had a cup semi final looming?
Didn’t leave on happy terms either

hibeesbounceross

Since 1875
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Fantastic hibs flag tonight. Hope we see more of it. Any idea where it came from or who's idea it was?
Made last Sunday in the East concourse by Since 1875. Dont think it’ll get reused, on to creating other displays.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Made last Sunday in the East concourse by Since 1875. Dont think it’ll get reused, on to creating other displays.
Would fit perfect in the top tier of the South for non Cat A games mate,shame to waste it...

scousecousin

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
1965. we were in with a chance of the league as well when he dumped us. Rodgers at least went when they had the league won. schadenfreude ha ha ha

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Flags, banners, tribalism, which foot you kick with, us and them...all very important in Northern Ireland. Hence why they are all very important to both halves of the Old Firm.

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Celtic lost Rogers by not supporting him in Europe. He was desperate to do well in that arena. I watched the game in a celtic pub in Rutherglen yesterday. The vile and pish they talk is sickening on the Rogers departure. They are a big club in Scotland, but in Europe a Diddy club. They are glory hunting delusion soap dodging feckwits.
And if I wasn't out maned 200 to 1 I might of said something. :852:

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Celtic lost Rogers by not supporting him in Europe. He was desperate to do well in that arena. I watched the game in a celtic pub in Rutherglen yesterday. The vile and pish they talk is sickening on the Rogers departure. They are a big club in Scotland, but in Europe a Diddy club. They are glory hunting delusion soap dodging feckwits.
And if I wasn't out maned 200 to 1 I might of said something. :852:
Now that is the superb type of wit that characterises the Bounce!
More of same, please.

Reactions: south west hiby

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Would fit perfect in the top tier of the South for non Cat A games mate,shame to waste it...
Great idea. They keep having meetings about Hibernianising the groond, (all talk no action though) well there's a start right there

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Lochend Shamrock

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Great idea. They keep having meetings about Hibernianising the groond, (all talk no action though) well there's a start right there

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
The guys at 1875 do a wonderful job. Imagine the place without them.....

I've often thought that the game atmosphere is better away from Easter road. Some home games are really poor for noise and encouragement.

After 40 odd years following the team I'm allowed to say that there is some work to do. The amount of negatively is alarming. Perhaps this is why we can't attract more if us....

The big banner last night was impressive. Why can't we have it on top tear? It's inspiring.

Keep it going g 1875..

Reactions: moathibby

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
The guys at 1875 do a wonderful job. Imagine the place without them.....

I've often thought that the game atmosphere is better away from Easter road. Some home games are really poor for noise and encouragement.

After 40 odd years following the team I'm allowed to say that there is some work to do. The amount of negatively is alarming. Perhaps this is why we can't attract more if us....

The big banner last night was impressive. Why can't we have it on top tear? It's inspiring.

Keep it going g 1875..
Agreed. Just to clarify, when I said they keep having meetings I meant that WTG not the Since 1875 peeps, who I think do a great job :7:

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
The banner was impressive to view, but pretty flimsy.
I saw a few places where it had been 'holed' by folk sticking their hand through it. I doubt it will survive long.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
The banner was impressive to view, but pretty flimsy.
I saw a few places where it had been 'holed' by folk sticking their hand through it. I doubt it will survive long.
Fair enough,would like to see the St. Pats,Bounce and Gunner(If it’s in that locker in the East) flags put up there again.

Mags

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I thought that as well...is this the same Jock Stein who left Hibs days' before a semi? However, there are probably not too many folk old enough to remember that?

Hibs v Motherwell

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel