• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The winter transfer window.....

Well the Record are since reporting an exclusive of Birmingham bidding £2m for Cosgrove.

Can’t be true as we’ve already sold them Nisbet according to the posts above. Evidence is clear in the pishy bedsheets stinking the Lothians currently.

Calm things down to a panic and “Happy Friday” as sheepy halfwits now commonly say in work environments

Hope he hasn’t been burying his nuts somewhere else.
He’d surely dae that in secret ?

He’d surely dae that in secret ?
ugw9j.jpg

Vast majority understand their own financial circumstances and how difficult it is to afford a number of season tickets for the household to enjoy David Tanner talk about "Hibernian" every fortnight as we win very few matches playing the beautiful game pretty brutally at times....

The club are duty bound to listen to serious offers for our players. That we all get. HOWEVER, competitive clubs around us have politely declined better offers for inferior players.

The club must not sell our players cheaply. That's not good business. Nor good marketing for season ticket renewal.

Again that's your choice whether you buy a season ticket or no. Hibs survival is key here and I'd prefer Hibs to stay around and if that means selling players then so it must be. Agreed we shouldn't accept peanuts.

Let's also remember were no even sure if fans will be allowed back next season so another massive hit could be on it's way.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that I don't think Porto, Nissy or Doig will leave in this window.

Others might.

I have no knowledge it's just my view (influenced by what i'm hoping for).

We have brought a lot of new faces in in the last few weeks/months.

It kinda feels a bit like pre-season and i'm hopeful that after another few weeks bedding in we'll have a strong finish to the season.

Players lose form, carry injuries, have issues outside of football, get fatigued.

All the time they are at Hibs players they will get my full support.

Cosgrove en route to Brum for his medical ?

Carshare with Nissy not allowed due to Covid

If Nisbet is sold, we should test the Arabs resolve for Shankland.
Fuck me. Were you not on here yesterday daein your nut about Hibs apologising to the Huns and now you want the club to sign another orange bastard a la Lafferty?

Rumours rife we’ve accepted £1.3m for RP to Millwall on twitter ?‍♂️

Just seen this on Pussbook, hope it's no true.

1611926652551.png

Not very good money that considering what players go for .

Millwall fans convinced we have accepted their bid of 1.3 million plus add on’s for Porto. If this does happen Porto must have wanted the move also.

Millwall fans convinced we have accepted their bid of 1.3 million plus add on’s for Porto. If this does happen Porto must have wanted the move also.
It isn't upto Porto what hibs think is a significant offer to accept .

It isn't upto Porto what hibs think is a significant offer to accept .

If he wasn’t interested then Hibs would have to decline the offer.

Nowhere stated we have excepted bar hearsay.

Ross Stewart off to Sunderland according to some

I'm assuming that if Doig were sold that the Gunts wouldnt be due any sort of development fee as they released him??

The cash incentives on offer to Porteus from Millwall will set him up for life( if he screws the nut).
He will get a chunk of any transfer fee.
(10% it used to be if a player hadn't sought a transfer).
A wage probably 3-4 times his present salary. 10k/week?
Bonuses.
Wouldn't surprise me if he goes.

Porto is on the bench today.

The cash incentives on offer to Porteus from Millwall will set him up for life( if he screws the nut).
He will get a chunk of any transfer fee.
(10% it used to be if a player hadn't sought a transfer).
A wage probably 3-4 times his present salary. 10k/week?
Bonuses.
Wouldn't surprise me if he goes.

Life changing money. Considering he’s already suffered a serious injury which could have ended his career before it even got off the ground, I wouldn’t blame him one bit for wanting to sign that kind of deal.

Life changing money. Considering he’s already suffered a serious injury which could have ended his career before it even got off the ground, I wouldn’t blame him one bit for wanting to sign that kind of deal.
I'm not sure if hes still eligible for a signing on fee on top of that.
But if he is then, with the figures being quoted it could 200k ish.
Plus wages and bonuses.

I'm not sure if hes still eligible for a signing on fee on top of that.
But if he is then, with the figures being quoted it could 200k ish.
Plus wages and bonuses.

Aye there will be a signing on fee as well, no sure if it’s still a percentage of the transfer fee as I’ve a feeling it’s negotiated separately now but even still it will be a substantial lump sum.

Liam Lindsay from Stoke seemingly being lined up if Porto leaves, I personally don’t know a lot about him except he use to play for Patrick Thistle, played 23 games for Stoke but new manager doesn’t favour him.

Liam Lindsay from Stoke seemingly being lined up if Porto leaves, I personally don’t know a lot about him except he use to play for Patrick Thistle, played 23 games for Stoke but new manager doesn’t favour him.

He’s a big physical player. Was very highly rated at one point.

That would soften the blow slightly. Lindsay was very good up here.

Sssh, the sheep might be listening.

Liam Lindsay
Sssh, the sheep might be listening.

Apparently pleading poverty on accepting the Cosgrove bid.

Hornby to Aberdeen done

Swindon interested in Lindsay also.

Hornby to Aberdeen done
They never piss about.

They never piss about.
if anything comes of Porto & Nissy leaving we're not gonna have time to do much

if anything comes of Porto & Nissy leaving we're not gonna have time to do much
Interesting day ahead. ?

Interesting day ahead. ?
I suspect it’ll be a money in the bank day ?. Apparently Birmingham have upped their bid to 3 Million which is going to be difficult to refuse - I guess.

I suspect it’ll be a money in the bank day ?. Apparently Birmingham have upped their bid to 3 Million which is going to be difficult to refuse - I guess.
Very little of that will be up front....

They never piss about.
They certainly don't

They never piss about.

We're far, far too cautious.
Need to make the jump once in a while

They never piss about.

I agree.

However it’s an interesting narrative Aberdeen have created about their business... would anyone here be happy if we sold a striker for £2m and replaced them with a loan signing? I think not.

I agree.

However it’s an interesting narrative Aberdeen have created about their business... would anyone here be happy if we sold a striker for £2m and replaced them with a loan signing? I think not.
January isn’t the best time for availability.

Like us, they’d probably prefer not to sell but when the price is right and it’s been a tight year financially then you are tempted more to take it and maybe cover with a short term fix.

Nisbet will likely improve with time. I’m not sure Aberdeen have as much confidence in Cosgrove and they’re cashing in while they can get a decent fee.

Paper talk is that an improved offer is coming to us. We may soon see how well prepared we are on having replacement/s earmarked. We probably had a week to make progress since this Nisbet interest stepped up and became a possibility and were previously happy with Nisbet and Doidge to see us through to summer.....but seems money talks even if we will be rushed into replacing before midnight tomorrow.

I agree.

Cosgrove has been pish for a long time. He cost them 35K. It's tremendous business. They've signed by all accounts a talented boy on loan.

Cosgrove has been pish for a long time. He cost them 35K. It's tremendous business. They've signed by all accounts a talented boy on loan.

Aye it’s great business by them, no doubt. Getting £2m for that huddie is some going.

Hornby might turn out to be a good player for them, but he’s not got much of a track record (pardon the pun) to speak of.

Talk of Sean Mackie away on loan.

This thread has been viewed 41096 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back