The winter transfer window.....

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Admin
We can start buying, selling and moving on players from midnight tonight. To my knowledge Lewis Stevenson, Ofir Marciano and Joe Newell’s contracts all end in the summer, I would look to extend all three. Paul and Stephen McGinn’s end too. I would Get Paul signed up now, Stephen if he is cheap?

What is your thinking, names, no positions. Campbell and Gallacher at Motherwell come to mind? If Rocky leaves, how does Scott Bain sound?

Would Scott Brown come back?

Will Tom James leave?

What is your thinking?

Last edited:

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Bains done okay IMO but he's only on loan so we would still need another keeper. I'd like to see Rocky, Lewis , Joe and Paul sign new contracts. I certainly think wright should go and we need somebody other than Doidge up front. There's too many players guaranteed a start at the moment because we dont have anybody else to bring in

muzzhfc

Just A Radge
Would do a swap for Rocky with Scott Bain. Would prefer to keep him but if we did loose him, it wouldn’t be too upsetting.

paul McGinn signed a new contract (same time as his Scotland call up)

mid keep Lewis - powers are waning but good to have around the dressing room

Newell has completely turned it around and is a priority new contract.

a new striker for me is a priority

sauzee 1875

Well-Known Radge
Think we must tie down Rocky and newell
the others 2 will no doubt be offered deals McGinn not so sure.
Campbell and Gallacher would be cracking signings. The boy Kerr from St Johnston another good player.
Would like to see us sign another big target man but can to think off hand of one.
think been mentioned a lot lately on here we need to add bodies to make a fight for places and make players work there socks off in training and on park to pull our famous shirt on.

happy new year bouncers

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
IMO we will be limited as to what we are going to be able to do in January due to finances. I can see a couple of players going and maybe a couple coming in on loan. Hopefully a central defender and a striker because we really need better cover in both areas. RE contracts I would like to see new deals for Lewis, Newell and Marciano (if possible). I have a feeling Rocky might be looking to move on though in the summer.

Potential signings ?...not sure about this month, however long term I would like to see Jason Kerr at Easter Road. Excellent central defender IMO and a Hibs fan from Penicuik. Gallagher from Motherwell looks good, but he has struggled this season along with the rest of his team. If we could get Gary MacKay-Stevens I would be happy. Alan Campbell from Motherwell would be great, but English clubs will be looking at him. I can see a pre-contract or two maybe this month. Hibs will be planning for the summer window as much as January.

Last edited:

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
As usual I agree with GM ....apart from the planning for this month.
It cant be underestimated as to the importance of getting into European football.
A couple of signings.....loans if necessary..... to bolster the squad would surely help that cause.
Not squad fillers, but genuine contenders for a regular place.
I think the club will already have a few targets for summer, but we need a couple this month.

Zab

Admin
I’d be happy if we signed a commanding centre half and a penalty box striker. Being greedy I’d love a winger with some actual end product. And I’d love to see us sign Stephen O’Donnell, but only if we’re going to play 352 more often than not.

A big thing for me is we don’t sign any more players who’ve just come off the back of long term injuries - Kyle Magennis may well become a great player for us, but we won’t see much of that in the first of his five year deal, as he’s got serious rehab work to do to get him truly match fit.

Getting Marciano and Newell on new contracts has to be a priority. If they don’t re-sign by the end of the month, the probably won’t.

The Family

Capital Radge
Rocky & Newell are the priority signings, I would keep Lewis and extend his deal for another year, I would like us to bring in a centre half, winger and new striker and just to be greedy a new midfielder also.

Both Murphy & Magennis we cannot be relying on them being fully match fit, both had long term injuries and the slightest of knocks bring on a longer effect. Drey Wright I would loan him out or better still sell him, simply isn’t good enough, Doidgey I would happily sell also in order that we can bring in another striker, if not then another loan.

Boyle has been poor for a while now, I actually want a winger who is not scared to take his man on and put in great balls to our strikers.

My wish list:

Like @Zab O’Donnell from Motherwell, Jones from the Huns, Campbell from Motherwell and the striker at Killie Kabamba.

Last edited:

Zab

Admin
Rocky & Newell are the priority signings, I would keep Lewis and extend his deal for another year, I would like us to bring in a centre half, winger and new striker and just to be greedy a new midfielder also.

Both Murphy & Magennis we cannot be relying on them being fully match fit, both had long term injuries and the slightest of knocks bring on a longer effect. Drey Wright I would loan him out or better still sell him, simply isn’t good enough, Doidgey I would happily sell also in order that we can bring in another striker, if not then another loan.

Boyle has been poor for a while now, I actually want a winger who is not scared to take his man and put in great balls to our strikers.

My wish list:

Like @Zab O’Donnell from Motherwell, Jones from the Huns, Campbell from Motherwell and the striker at Killie Kabamba.

Just saw that Gary Mackay-Steven is a free agent, I’d take him over Jordan Jones.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
We can start buying, selling and moving on players from midnight tonight. To my knowledge Lewis Stevenson, Ofir Marciano and Joe Newell’s contracts all end in the summer, I would look to extend all three. Paul and Stephen McGinn’s end too. I would Get Paul signed up now, Stephen if he is cheap?

What is your thinking, names, no positions. Campbell and Gallacher at Motherwell come to mind? If Rocky leaves, how does Scott Bain sound?

Would Scott Brown come back?

Will Tom James leave?

What is your thinking?
Scott Bain has been horrendous for the tribute act.
Scott Brown is passed it and would be sent off most weeks he gets away with murder at the establishment club.
We have a very small squad overloaded with central midfielders perhaps move some on and free up funds for a centre half and striker

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
Scott Bain has been horrendous for the tribute act.
Scott Brown is passed it and would be sent off most weeks he gets away with murder at the establishment club.
We have a very small squad overloaded with central midfielders perhaps move some on and free up funds for a centre half and striker
Overloaded with poor cm we need a better quality cm in the team now.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
Might be sh**e but heard from one of their lot that the Smellies are interested in Squirrel again because Forrest is still out .

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here