• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The Struggle To Get Players In

Random

Folk next to us have STs but live up North. They know they will only make half the games but want to make the contribution.
I’m in a similar position, I know I’ll only get to about 2/3rds of the games but quite happy to pay for my seat.

That's Mclaren officially away. Surely to fuck we have another striker coming in to replace him.

Have to have a replacement signed must just be waiting to surprise us all just before closing time

Have to have a replacement signed must just be waiting to surprise us all just before closing time

Aye of course

This is all because George Craig said he was confident! It seems no matter how much money whether it's season ticket or HSL or whatever is enough. As per usual, left to hoover up the free agents.

That's Mclaren officially away. Surely to fuck we have another striker coming in to replace him.
Wouldn't bank on it.

Really need two forwards mot that I think it will happen.

Have our signings really improved at the same rate/quality of our increased season tickets/revenue? We had players like efe, commons, mcginn, Henderson, dagnal, malonga, Fontaine in the championship.

One thing I will say, it makes for a proper TDD experience. Sitting cycling between here, Twitter and Facebook with sky sports on the telly.

Really need two forwards mot that I think it will happen.
Must admit sitting (not shitting as Sean Connery would say) here flicking between a couple of deadline sites hoping that Hibs news flashes up with great signings. Ain't going to happen I fear. Why is it that Hibs always seem to go to the wire with these things and sometimes miss out. Can't always just be lack of dosh. They must know the value of players like McNulty.

Must admit sitting (not shitting as Sean Connery would say) here flicking between a couple of deadline sites hoping that bs news flashes up with great signings. Ain't going to happen I fear. Why is it that Hibs always seem to go to the wire with these things and sometimes miss out. Can't always just be lack of dosh. They must know the value of players like McNulty.
Hibs close to Bigirimana deal
as I said sitting hear waiting on news of Hibs great signings :sick:

Have our signings really improved at the same rate/quality of our increased season tickets/revenue? We had players like efe, commons, mcginn, Henderson, dagnal, malonga, Fontaine in the championship.

Good point.

This is beginning to turn into a very bad joke , any old shite as long as we sign someone

Chipper Rice has got the Hamilton job. Wonder if he will make Yogi his assistant?

He's not got much luck has he?

Not that long ago he was stranded in Qatar..........

Now he's stuck in Hamilton.

What's Akpo Sodji doing this window?? :giggle

Fcuk this, I'm going to the pub. I'll see where we stand when I get in...

What's Akpo Sodji doing this window?? :giggle

Time.

Running up gambling debts in Qatar nearly got him jailed. In Hamilton, they will get him kneecapped

Hibs official announcement about Jamie on Twitter- surely means they're ready to announce a signing or their account will melt with the replies.

Hibs official announcement about Jamie on Twitter- surely means they're ready to announce a signing or their account will melt with the replies.
It looks like some midfielder who can't get a game for Motherwell is the man we have signed

Shit has just got serious... Hibs net have gone into there daily members-only lockdown

I'm starting to wonder about Cummings. It's confirmed that Peterborough sent him back and the story was he was going to Luton. Surely if that was the case and all arranged it'd be announced by now?

I'm starting to wonder about Cummings. It's confirmed that Peterborough sent him back and the story was he was going to Luton. Surely if that was the case and all arranged it'd be announced by now?
It has been. Sky Sports and the BBC Sport website

It has been. Sky Sports and the BBC Sport website
Aye just saw it on Twitter now. I've only been refreshing every two minutes and it pops up as soon as I post. Ffs

Got himself in a bad way over in Qatar and was staying with one of my best mates overthere .
Chipper is great guy who I have alot of time for .

Shit has just got serious... Hibs net have gone into there daily members-only lockdown
Lol anything negative and they close the shutters .

Lol anything negative and they close the shutters .
They open up again after a few hours so the folk who they are trying to keep out can just scroll back and see what they have missed.

Got himself in a bad way over in Qatar and was staying with one of my best mates overthere .
Chipper is great guy who I have alot of time for .

Quite a cultured left foot too........ was a very decent player for Hibs.

On Twitter Apparently McNulty on a 3 year deal ? … think it's a fake account .. apologies

On Twitter Apparently McNulty on a 3 year deal ?

Seems to be the case.

Excellent.

It looks like some midfielder who can't get a game for Motherwell is the man we have signed
Yes he can....

Yes he can....

Sure he was playing against us..
Outrage for the sake of outrage

McNulty confirmed by Reading

Tan McManus saying Hibs have tipped him the wink not to go to bed. More to come...

Who is Darnell Johnson?

Ah......... found him.

Who is Darnell Johnson?
Was he not one of the laddies who did well with the England youth teams?

Think that makes 5 in this window,6 if you include Allan.

Would never imagined Gauld and McNulty being here,way above our pay grade :bouncy:

McManus saying one more to come...

This thread has been viewed 8616 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50