The standard of the performances

Bossie

Registered
Smashing win today. That's another difficult game out the way where the pitch is a massive leveller.

Three more big games coming up this month, and it's hard to imagine us being in a better placed going into them than we are just now. 🥳👍🇳🇬

Last edited:

Steve20

Donator
VIP Member
Registered
Good win today. My worry is we don’t like scoring other than the goal.

I hope we create more next week, as Edinburgh’s lower league side won’t be the walkover some seem to think.

Bossie

Registered
Good win today. My worry is we don’t like scoring other than the goal.

I hope we create more next week, as Edinburgh’s lower league side won’t be the walkover some seem to think.
I'm more encouraged than worried. We have not yet clicked consistently going forward, Boyle will come back to the boil and Murphy is still to get a run of games.

It's looking very good indeed with a shedload of untapped potential. 🇳🇬👍🇳🇬

Last edited:

Greenmachine

VIP Member
Registered
Ross and Potter have made Hibs much more difficult to beat, and as a result we are winning more games and racking up the points early on in the season.

Next week-end's semi will be a different kettle of fish. The vast majority of derbies are close run things no matter how well or how badly either club are doing. Played at the neutral venue of Hampden it's a hard one to predict. We will definitely be favourites but that counts for nothing in these sort of games..

Hibee Kev

VIP Member
Registered
Ross and Potter have made Hibs much more difficult to beat, and as a result we are winning more games and racking up the points early on in the season.

Next week-end's semi will be a different kettle of fish. The vast majority of derbies are close run things no matter how well or how badly either club are doing. Played at the neutral venue of Hampden it's a hard one to predict. We will definitely be favourites but that counts for nothing in these sort of games..
Neil McCann tipped us to win on Sportsound - surely the kiss of death 😫

moathibby

VIP Member
Registered
We have to take advantage of the width of the pitch next week.Time for Boyle to bring his A game.If it becomes a dire hacking match complete with hoofball it is to their advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
VIP Member
Registered
We have to take advantage of the width of the pitch next week.Time for Boyle to bring his A game.If it becomes a dire hacking match complete with hoofball it is to their advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add Doidge to the equation. He looks lost at the moment. Nisbet is a step ahead of both Boyle and Doidge.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Registered
Add Doidge to the equation. He looks lost at the moment. Nisbet is a step ahead of both Boyle and Doidge.

Doidge is doing a power of work. He's not prolific but I think his work gives Nisbet the space to make his mark.
I think its the start of a brilliant partnership.

I think they need the atmosphere, they play better in the noise than us historically. At least in my history.
I think this game is far better suited to us.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£75.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks