• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

The spendid Albert Finney RIP

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Saturday Night and Sunday Morning is one of the best films that I have ever watched, several times over. Johnny Dankworth's incidental music was great throughout it too.

BIG G

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Albert Finney was like a proper actor without being effete.You could believe he was a turnner or he went fishing and rode a bike.But he could do Shakespeare too when asked.One of his finest moments was in Erin Brokervich,he played the slightly washed out errasible lawyer very well.Also it was the first film I saw of Julia Roberts that it dawned on me she could actually act.I think he will be missed in the film industry.Directors and Producers will be saying'What we need is an Albert Finney type'and he'll no' be around.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
What a screen presence he was - a British Brando (and one that never got immensely fat, went mental and killed his daughter’s fella).

Saturday Night Sunday morning - what a film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The man was some talent. One of those actors who could play any character and make it convincing.

One of his roles that seems to fly under the radar is mob boss Leo O'Bannan in Millers Crossing. Great supporting role in a marvellous film.

Last edited:

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
there was a film on last night-it was a bit late so I didnae stay up to watch it where he's playing a bus conductor and it took me right back to those days and I was thinking feck me that's just like my old man.

numptyploom

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
there was a film on last night-it was a bit late so I didnae stay up to watch it where he's playing a bus conductor and it took me right back to those days and I was thinking feck me that's just like my old man.
He was a gay bus conductor?

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I never watched the film all the way through,I saw the first five or so minutes.I presume my dad wasn't gay as he produced me, my two brothers and sister.But he was informed that two of his sons were bisexual if that's any good to you.

numptyploom

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I never watched the film all the way through,I saw the first five or so minutes.I presume my dad wasn't gay as he produced me, my two brothers and sister.But he was informed that two of his sons were bisexual if that's any good to you.
It was said jokingly!

Motherwell v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel