• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The Semi!

jnr_hibee

Libertines Radge
Reaction score
I know theres been a thread on this but i would just like to comment on somethig.

My teacher at school is a rangers fan and today when we were talking about the semi. An i told him i was going etc, he then replied am going to and i asked what end he said hibs- north stand. I said will you support hibs? he said no am going just as a neutral. So i told him that his ticket coud be given to a real hibee, and that he could watch it on sky. Was i right to say that? i think its a disgrace that non hibs fans are buying tickets in our end, when the could watch it on tele and let a hibee have the seat:banger:

If he wears green and wears a hibs scarf i would let him off.

Can say it shouldt be allowed as I was a neutral in the gazebo at the last round.

jnr_hibee said:
I know theres been a thread on this but i would just like to comment on somethig.

My teacher at school is a rangers fan and today when we were talking about the semi. An i told him i was going etc, he then replied am going to and i asked what end he said hibs- north stand. I said will you support hibs? he said no am going just as a neutral. So i told him that his ticket coud be given to a real hibee, and that he could watch it on sky. Was i right to say that? i think its a disgrace that non hibs fans are buying tickets in our end, when the could watch it on tele and let a hibee have the seat:banger:

You got any photies of him :boxing:

:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Forzahibs said:
You got any photies of him :boxing:

:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Lol no sorry mate:rollfloor. I will be looking out for him( black hair, very tall) i will announce to my fellow hibees he is a rangers fan and we will see what happens:boxing:. And i can assure you he won't be wearing green and white

jnr_hibee said:

Any Hibs fans who don't get a tickets only have themselves to blame. I couldn't care less if there are neutrals there, at least Hibs is making money out of them.

hibadelic said:
Any Hibs fans who don't get a tickets only have themselves to blame. I couldn't care less if there are neutrals there, at least Hibs is making money out of them.

But think about it , Ivan scores the winner and you'e hugging a Hun
YUCKKKKKKKKKK

Forzahibs said:
But think about it , Ivan scores the winner and you'e hugging a Hun
YUCKKKKKKKKKK

Great point Forza. I would not like to be anywhere near they soap dogers.

Here Jnr....

i know a few guys who could sort him out....

They havn't been doing :rollfloor much since they called the ceasefire over here!!

Hibs fans should have moved quicker to get tickets.....

please don't let me hug a hun unless it's sproule....

Off Home See You All Sunday!!!

HGB:boxing:

jnr_hibee said:

Take it as a compliment - he's going to watch a real football team in among real supporters - just make sure he washes first.

This thread has been viewed 1198 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back