• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The S.N.P. showing its true colours, E.U. annexe ??

timberfox

Private Member
Reaction score
This is not C.C.P. ,This must be stopped

Isn't this Stephen Daisley who mostly writes for the Daily Mail.

He is quite an extreme right wing Christian guy but what I like about him is that he is honest about funding sources if for example he writes a pro Israel piece he admits up front that his trip was funded by the Israel government.

So many articles you read are funded by governments or "research groups" or think tanks so the reader has no knowledge of the finance behind the scenes.

He writes a lot for the Spectator mag as well and gives a lot of "good" from his perspective Pro Trump stuff that's well researched and interesting but with more than a few WTF moments.?

Last edited:
Forgive me if i don’t take a website with New World Order and find UFOs in it’s banner all that seriously....

Forgive me if i don’t take a website with New World Order and find UFOs in it’s banner all that seriously....
or you could read and be informed what they are planning !!

or you could read and be informed what they are planning !!
I read it when he tweeted it on Wednesday,i’m on the fence at the moment but if it leads to more Huns being arrested then i’m swaying towards being in favour.

I read it when he tweeted it on Wednesday,i’m on the fence at the moment but if it leads to more Huns being arrested then i’m swaying towards being in favour.
So you are willing to give up your freedom and everybody else's in Scotland ,just to have a few huns lifted, OMG, and will be arrested and jailed for using derogatory language towards them as Huns ?

Last edited:
So you are willing to give up your freedom and everybody else's in Scotland ,just to have a few huns lifted, OMG
Yes,that’s exactly what i’m saying :loopy:
What i do is base my opinion on things after reading the facts and opinions.
Reading one article against isn’t going to persuade me,so give me a pro article for balance.
I’ve also read it again and can’t see where it says EU annexe in the article that you’ve mentioned in the thread title.

Yes,that’s exactly what i’m saying :loopy:
What i do is base my opinion on things after reading the facts and opinions.
Reading one article against isn’t going to persuade me,so give me a pro article for balance.
I’ve also read it again and can’t see where it says EU annexe in the article that you’ve mentioned in the thread title.
You want a pro article , pro totalitarianism, pro Communism ?? I dont think there is such an article, you could always jump over to the C.C.P. website and check for yourself , but i'm awake and see what the Commies in the SNP are up to , but you keep drinking the Koolaid

You want a pro article , pro totalitarianism, pro Communism ?? I dont think there is such an article, you could always jump over to the C.C.P. website and check for yourself , but i'm awake and see what the Commies in the SNP are up to , but you keep drinking the Koolaid
The worst take ever.

Where's the EU bit?

Wtf is Koolaid?

Screenshot_20200516-152333_Chrome.jpg

Fuck me, I thought the foil hat brigade had progressed beyond websites that look like they were made on Geocities circa 1998.

I'll form an opinion when we get more details, but I think it is very telling that every article I've read against this bill so far has been paranoid alt-right drivel.

Koolaid? WTF?

Koolaid? WTF?
Google the Jamestown massacre.

✊

Jesus Christ.

Wait...does Scotland not have Koolaid?

Nope.
Bandaid.
Homeaid.
Rarelylaid.
Marmalade.

No Koolaid.

That the one where the juice had all kinds of shit in it?

C.C.C.P. simply just Cyrillic for the S.S.S.R.,which hasn't been in existence since 1991,and Koolaid. Are you sure your fae Galashiels?

can you give me one example, of someone being prosecuted, unfairly because of this alleged bill?

the SNP are communists????? In whose world?

You wernae one of the 20 at Glasgow Green the day?

That the one where the juice had all kinds of shit in it?
Aye he said it was kool aid but they knew it was poison but still drank it cause they trusted him

If you’re gonna have a go at the SNP then this is a more reasoned piece

Good find Mikey.

"It’s becoming apparent to many in the wider Yes movement that the Scottish Government has been hollowed out by a group of fanatics who are influencing and making policies by stealth and subterfuge to suit their narrow agenda".

This has bothered me for months, who are these people? Does anyone else think that the 'blasphemy' law is another piss poor attempt at dealing with sectarianism?

Good find Mikey.

"It’s becoming apparent to many in the wider Yes movement that the Scottish Government has been hollowed out by a group of fanatics who are influencing and making policies by stealth and subterfuge to suit their narrow agenda".

This has bothered me for months, who are these people? Does anyone else think that the 'blasphemy' law is another piss poor attempt at dealing with sectarianism?
They are going in a weird direction at times,you see on Twitter constant arguing between both sides of the same party.

Sometimes you think WTF.

It’s starting to look like EGB was bang on in the direction society is taking...

They are going in a weird direction at times,you see on Twitter constant arguing between both sides of the same party.

Sometimes you think WTF.

It’s starting to look like EGB was bang on in the direction society is taking...

Agree, there is a split there and the transgender stuff is, well. No so sure about agreeing with EGB, although I do miss him.

Well, for starters Wings over Scotland was banned for harassing and abusing people on Twitter. He was repeatedly reported and warned but kept hurling unfounded alligations and abuse. The Rev isn't a silenced political revolutionary, he is just a tool of the highest order.

This is just another "slippery slope" article by a disgruntled punter with an agenda. The big red flag was the insertion of trans stuff. I don't think trans women make their change overnight to peek into women's lavvies, and to be honest, I think the inclusion of this material is there purely to rattle cages because this group are the latest easy target you can kind of get away with creating a moral panic over because so little information about their community is in the mainstream consciousness. I do agree it could probably have been written by EGB though.

There was an article in The Spectator a few weeks ago that ran along similar themes but essentially boiled down to "if this new law comes in I might not be able to be as much of a *&*^ to everyone in my clickbait articles anymore."

Also, in what way is this a blasphemy law if it's taking in all types of hate crime? Frankly, this is a frustratingly vauge area of the law and I for one would welcome some clarity on it.

Last edited:
... and we should all bare in mind this is a proposed Bill. There's a long way to go before anyone needs to get hot under the collar and take to the streets. It might not get anywhere!

... and we should all bare in mind this is a proposed Bill. There's a long way to go before anyone needs to get hot under the collar and take to the streets. It might not get anywhere!

This pernicious piece of legislation has been presented to the Scottish Parliament and is at Stage 1. "There's a long way to go before anyone needs to get hot under the collar and take to the streets." To ensure that it does not get anywhere, as many Scots as possible , no matter of what political persuasion, should get off their collective bums now, to try to stop this becoming legislation. Apathy lead to the infamous and perhaps worst piece of legislation in the Scottish Parliament's history,The Offensive Behaviour at Football Act becomimg law. Eventually, several years later, as we know, due to growing pressure, was in my opinion rightly repealed.

I have emailed my concerns to my MP (SNP),
my MSP (SNP) and my Councillor (Labour) asking them to use whatever influence they have to oppose this.

BIG G

This pernicious piece of legislation has been presented to the Scottish Parliament and is at Stage 1. "There's a long way to go before anyone needs to get hot under the collar and take to the streets." To ensure that it does not get anywhere, as many Scots as possible , no matter of what political persuasion, should get off their collective bums now, to try to stop this becoming legislation. Apathy lead to the infamous and perhaps worst piece of legislation in the Scottish Parliament's history,The Offensive Behaviour at Football Act becomimg law. Eventually, several years later, as we know, due to growing pressure, was in my opinion rightly repealed.

my MSP (SNP) and my Councillor (Labour) asking them to use whatever influence they have to oppose this.

BIG G
I asked timberfox the same question but he hasn't got back to me on it, so I will ask your fine self.

can you give me one example, of someone being potentially prosecuted, unfairly because of this alleged bill?

BIG G
Here's an explanation of the proposed law. What makes it so bad?

I asked timberfox the same question but he hasn't got back to me on it, so I will ask your fine self.

can you give me one example, of someone being potentially prosecuted, unfairly because of this alleged bill?

How could he answer the question?
As you say the bill is alleged so it isn't clear what the law change is or what the repercussions would be.

BIG G

No sure if you think I am one of the Nats that never criticises the SNP, but at the time of the The Offensive Behaviour at Football Act I was quite vocally against it. I worry the latest shiteshow is another effort at it.

Here's an explanation of the proposed law. What makes it so bad?

Kevin Mckenna, has been writing articles in favour of Scottish Independence, which have always been well thought out and presented, for more years than I care to remember, however he calls a spade a shovel and it did not surprise me at all to read his honest succinct article posted by Piltonstany. That's a good start Jack.

A couple of other articles.here expanding on Kevin's theme. By other Journos. Both to the right of me and I disagree on some points, however.

BIG G

Jesus....

If upsetting folk on the internet is going to be a hate crime, they'd be as well throwing away the keys in my case.
At least you get an en-suite next to the bed.

How could he answer the question?
As you say the bill is alleged so it isn't clear what the law change is or what the repercussions would be.
So you don'tknow?
you can't think of a problem with it?

It's not an alleged Bill, whatever the hell that means, it is a Bill that has been put before the Scottish Parliament. Have you read anything on this thread with all due respect amigo.

BIG G

Gonnae have to sit down and read the bill properly but at first sniff this does reek of the typical "barely planned/unneeded but headline grabbing law change for the greater good" political parties of all flavours are so fond of.

It's not an alleged Bill, whatever the hell that means, it is a Bill that has been put before the Scottish Parliament. Have you read anything on this thread with all due respect amigo.

BIG G
yes , I have read it. And all I got was typical Daisley drivel. The same man who was adamant that Cornyn was anti semantic I believe?
It is a bill in which the likes of Tommy Robinson, or your knuckle dragging old firm fan won't like.
I don't see what the average guy has to fear from it? I ask again, what should we fear from it?

This thread has been viewed 3451 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back