• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

The S.N.P. showing its true colours, E.U. annexe ??

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
Isn't this Stephen Daisley who mostly writes for the Daily Mail.

He is quite an extreme right wing Christian guy but what I like about him is that he is honest about funding sources if for example he writes a pro Israel piece he admits up front that his trip was funded by the Israel government.

So many articles you read are funded by governments or "research groups" or think tanks so the reader has no knowledge of the finance behind the scenes.

He writes a lot for the Spectator mag as well and gives a lot of "good" from his perspective Pro Trump stuff that's well researched and interesting but with more than a few WTF moments.🤔

Last edited:

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
Forgive me if i don’t take a website with New World Order and find UFOs in it’s banner all that seriously....

timberfox

Bounce Radge
I read it when he tweeted it on Wednesday,i’m on the fence at the moment but if it leads to more Huns being arrested then i’m swaying towards being in favour.
So you are willing to give up your freedom and everybody else's in Scotland ,just to have a few huns lifted, OMG, and will be arrested and jailed for using derogatory language towards them as Huns ?

Last edited:

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
So you are willing to give up your freedom and everybody else's in Scotland ,just to have a few huns lifted, OMG
Yes,that’s exactly what i’m saying :loopy:
What i do is base my opinion on things after reading the facts and opinions.
Reading one article against isn’t going to persuade me,so give me a pro article for balance.
I’ve also read it again and can’t see where it says EU annexe in the article that you’ve mentioned in the thread title.

timberfox

Bounce Radge
Yes,that’s exactly what i’m saying :loopy:
What i do is base my opinion on things after reading the facts and opinions.
Reading one article against isn’t going to persuade me,so give me a pro article for balance.
I’ve also read it again and can’t see where it says EU annexe in the article that you’ve mentioned in the thread title.
You want a pro article , pro totalitarianism, pro Communism ?? I dont think there is such an article, you could always jump over to the C.C.P. website and check for yourself , but i'm awake and see what the Commies in the SNP are up to , but you keep drinking the Koolaid

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
You want a pro article , pro totalitarianism, pro Communism ?? I dont think there is such an article, you could always jump over to the C.C.P. website and check for yourself , but i'm awake and see what the Commies in the SNP are up to , but you keep drinking the Koolaid
The worst take ever.

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Fuck me, I thought the foil hat brigade had progressed beyond websites that look like they were made on Geocities circa 1998.

I'll form an opinion when we get more details, but I think it is very telling that every article I've read against this bill so far has been paranoid alt-right drivel.

Admin
Koolaid? WTF?

moathibby

Bounce Radge
C.C.C.P. simply just Cyrillic for the S.S.S.R.,which hasn't been in existence since 1991,and Koolaid. Are you sure your fae Galashiels?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old