• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The Rothesay murder trial

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Anyone following it?

It's grim - bad enough what happened to the poor girl, but the stories that are coming out about the father, the fathers girlfriend and the accused are horrendous.

Anyone following it?

It's grim - bad enough what happened to the poor girl, but the stories that are coming out about the father, the fathers girlfriend and the accused are horrendous.
It really isn’t nice at all. I suspect there’s a fair bit more to come.

Watching it.The whole thing sounds as dodgy as....I suspect a suitable simile will imerge from another post.

.....a Dallas decision?

I see the complete piece of shit was sentenced to a minimum of 27 years today. Apparently he found the whole thing funny. I’d love half an hour with him to make him know how that poor wee girl felt before he took her life. I hope the bastard rots in hell.

I see the complete piece of shit was sentenced to a minimum of 27 years today. Apparently he found the whole thing funny. I’d love half an hour with him to make him know how that poor wee girl felt before he took her life. I hope the bastard rots in hell.

There’s something seriously unhinged about someone who can manoeuvre through 16 years of life under the radar to suddenly erupt with one of the most notorious murders in Scotland in a generation.

It’s really unusual for someone to admit their guilt so quickly after trial - I think there is more to come on that. It’s also extremely unusual for a killer to be do openly sneering about the situation. It’s psycho stuff.

There’s something seriously unhinged about someone who can manoeuvre through 16 years of life under the radar to suddenly erupt with one of the most notorious murders in Scotland in a generation.

It’s really unusual for someone to admit their guilt so quickly after trial - I think there is more to come on that. It’s also extremely unusual for a killer to be do openly sneering about the situation. It’s psycho stuff.
Maybe, but on the other hand it could be looked at as a potential serial killer revealing his hand early.

Maybe, but on the other hand it could be looked at as a potential serial killer revealing his hand early.

I was talking to a friend - a criminal psychologist - about this yesterday and you've hit the nail on the head. There's a very high likelihood that he would have gone on to kill again. The fact that he admitted his guilt prior to sentencing was undoubtedly to reduce his sentence - after 27 years, he will still only be 45 years old.

I was talking to a friend - a criminal psychologist - about this yesterday and you've hit the nail on the head. There's a very high likelihood that he would have gone on to kill again. The fact that he admitted his guilt prior to sentencing was undoubtedly to reduce his sentence - after 27 years, he will still only be 45 years old.

I think it’s certain he will kill again if he is ever released

I think it’s certain he will kill again if he
I don't think he will ever be released,the sentence is life with no parole considered for at least 27yrs,reading between the lines from the judge's address he'll spent much longer incarcerated.

This thread has been viewed 1343 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back