Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Anyone following it?

It's grim - bad enough what happened to the poor girl, but the stories that are coming out about the father, the fathers girlfriend and the accused are horrendous.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Anyone following it?

It's grim - bad enough what happened to the poor girl, but the stories that are coming out about the father, the fathers girlfriend and the accused are horrendous.
It really isn’t nice at all. I suspect there’s a fair bit more to come.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Watching it.The whole thing sounds as dodgy as....I suspect a suitable simile will imerge from another post.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I see the complete piece of shit was sentenced to a minimum of 27 years today. Apparently he found the whole thing funny. I’d love half an hour with him to make him know how that poor wee girl felt before he took her life. I hope the bastard rots in hell.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I see the complete piece of shit was sentenced to a minimum of 27 years today. Apparently he found the whole thing funny. I’d love half an hour with him to make him know how that poor wee girl felt before he took her life. I hope the bastard rots in hell.
There’s something seriously unhinged about someone who can manoeuvre through 16 years of life under the radar to suddenly erupt with one of the most notorious murders in Scotland in a generation.

It’s really unusual for someone to admit their guilt so quickly after trial - I think there is more to come on that. It’s also extremely unusual for a killer to be do openly sneering about the situation. It’s psycho stuff.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
There’s something seriously unhinged about someone who can manoeuvre through 16 years of life under the radar to suddenly erupt with one of the most notorious murders in Scotland in a generation.

It’s really unusual for someone to admit their guilt so quickly after trial - I think there is more to come on that. It’s also extremely unusual for a killer to be do openly sneering about the situation. It’s psycho stuff.
Maybe, but on the other hand it could be looked at as a potential serial killer revealing his hand early.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Bofahibee

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Maybe, but on the other hand it could be looked at as a potential serial killer revealing his hand early.
I was talking to a friend - a criminal psychologist - about this yesterday and you've hit the nail on the head. There's a very high likelihood that he would have gone on to kill again. The fact that he admitted his guilt prior to sentencing was undoubtedly to reduce his sentence - after 27 years, he will still only be 45 years old.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I was talking to a friend - a criminal psychologist - about this yesterday and you've hit the nail on the head. There's a very high likelihood that he would have gone on to kill again. The fact that he admitted his guilt prior to sentencing was undoubtedly to reduce his sentence - after 27 years, he will still only be 45 years old.
I think it’s certain he will kill again if he is ever released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I think it’s certain he will kill again if he
I don't think he will ever be released,the sentence is life with no parole considered for at least 27yrs,reading between the lines from the judge's address he'll spent much longer incarcerated.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS