• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: The Robbing Bastards of Dundee 0 v 3 Hibernian

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Absolute rip off prices from Dundee, milking those with less funds especially for our trip up there. They are knackered, McCann is a Guntish Hun failure, they are going down under him, I hope. At least I hope he loses his job and never works in football again. Fuck it, with their ticket pricing, I hope they down too.

It would be easy to ask Hibs to ensure Hibs overcharge their fans in the return fixture, but I dinnae actually believe in that, as only fitba fans suffer, the fuds that support Dundee are no doubt already suffering badly with the aforementioned Guntish Hun failure in charge, snidey wee prick of a man that he is.

So to Hibernian, our team, a box office team as Dundee have shown, well its a challenge, the auld Hibs would fall over tomorrow, give that tight fitting suit, pointy shoe wearing GuntHun a stay of execution. Neil Lennons team will get him his jotters. that would be lovely.

How will we? Well I would go with the following team:

Bogdan, doing fine, I support Everton after Hibs, its not natural for me to like any representative of the red shite but I am good with Bogdan

Sir David, as Hibernian simply play better with him in our team, much better. This season he has been the best I have seen him for Hibernian

Lewis, my first pick

Efe, god love him

Paul Hanlon as he is class, a fitba playing defender

Ryan Porteous as he is gorgeous, he does anything for Hibs

Spike Milligan, his 15 minutes gave us what I needed to see, no messing, proper dig and can play a bit

Stevie Mallan, he scores, win free kicks round the box, he scores and they he can play a bit too

Horgan, who has quietly make himself a key part of our team. Good player n'all.

Boyler, never stops but I have not been overly impressed recently. I have picked him as word is Jamie Mac is injured in training.

Flo, looked like the old Flo last week (well young Flo of only a few months ago), spesh when Jamie Mac came on. Lets hope Jamie is not hurt.

Lets batter the rip off, tak awa mince roll munchin Fat Boab bastards.

Hibernian Forever!

You mentioned Squirrel being off the Boyle - we all know he's recently become a Dad.

I don't think Paul Hanlon has been at his best in recent months. He's a new Dad too!

Coincidence?

I think not.

You mentioned Squirrel being off the Boyle - we all know he's recently become a Dad.

I don't think Paul Hanlon has been at his best in recent months. He's a new Dad too!

Coincidence?

I think not.

I actually think Paul has been fine, just missing the madness of King Daz?

Absolute rip off prices from Dundee, milking those with less funds especially for our trip up there. They are knackered, McCann is a Guntish Hun failure, they are going down under him, I hope. At least I hope he loses his job and never works in football again. Fuck it, with their ticket pricing, I hope they down too.

It would be easy to ask Hibs to ensure Hibs overcharge their fans in the return fixture, but I dinnae actually believe in that, as only fitba fans suffer, the fuds that support Dundee are no doubt already suffering badly with the aforementioned Guntish Hun failure in charge, snidey wee prick of a man that he is.

So to Hibernian, our team, a box office team as Dundee have shown, well its a challenge, the auld Hibs would fall over tomorrow, give that tight fitting suit, pointy shoe wearing GuntHun a stay of execution. Neil Lennons team will get him his jotters. that would be lovely.

Bogdan, doing fine, I support Everton after Hibs, its not natural for me to like any representative of the red shite but I am good with Bogdan

Sir David, as Hibernian simply play better with him in our team, much better. This season he has been the best I have seen him for Hibernian

Lewis, my first pick

Efe, god love him

Spike Milligan, his 15 minutes gave us what I needed to see, no messing, proper dig and can play a bit

Stevie Mallan, he scores, win free kicks round the box, he scores and they he can play a bit too

Boyler, never stops but I have not been overly impressed recently. I have picked him as word is Jamie Mac is injured in training.

Flo, looked like the old Flo last week (well young Flo of only a few months ago), spesh when Jamie Mac came on. Lets hope Jamie is not hurt.

Hibernian Forever!
Daz for Efe , confident they wont score and we win

Last edited:
£26 for Dundee? Sounds like a fair trade if you ask me!

£26 for Dundee? Sounds like a fair trade if you ask me!

Assuming that is the city and teams combined. Otherwise, no deal. Most of that will cover Fraser Fyvie.

Last edited:
We should charge their fans the same when they come to Easter Road. Robbing bar stewards!

Lewis, my first pick

Efe, god love him

Hibernian Forever!
3 centre backs and a holding midfielder against McCann's pish? Seems a tad over cautious. Reckon Lennon will go with a flat back 4 to accomodate Hyndman but hard to say who will be the 2 in the middle. Possibly Efe and Hanlon.

Scotrail arenae shy either. Off Peak return today £28. £54 before a ball is kicked.

BIG G

3 centre backs and a holding midfielder against McCann's pish? Seems a tad over cautious. Reckon Lennon will go with a flat back 4 to accomodate Hyndman but hard to say who will be the 2 in the middle. Possibly Efe and Hanlon.
Recipe for disaster to play Efe in a back four . Just an opinion . The other centre back would have one eye on Efe , far from ideal no matter who the opposition are .

What pubs are decent in Dundee? Been a while since I went and actually had a drink before a game there

Scotrail arenae shy either. Off Peak return today £28. £54 before a ball is kicked.

BIG G

Ouch, no jump on a supporters bus?

What pub for hibs fans?

What pub for hibs fans?

The Ambassador on Clepington Rd was full of Hibs last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we stay 442

2 actual wingers and 2 strikers. Thats how we'll be best. We've too many starters, 5 at the back and 3 central mids is Lennon trying to play too many of them.

Reactions: Zab
Try that again... Conpletely misread the team in the deleted one.

Starting 11 of

Bogdan, Stevenson, Hanlon, Efe, Gray, Milligan, Slivka, Mallan, Horgan, Boyle, Kamberi

451? 4231? 4312 with Boyle up front?
Chances of Slivka playing wide in a 442 with Boyle upfront?

I'm a bit lost.

Radio commentary has said we've been lacklustre...

There's alot of incosistency with the team selection. Hard to find our pace.

We often struggle after having a European summer, i often wonder if it’s just a hinderince

Great result today at a ground that is normally difficult for us, very impressive performance today.

Sacked in the morning, your getting sacked in the morning!!

Excellent performance in the second half, great away result :)

And let's all have a hearty round of derision for Neil McCouldnay!

Great away win for Hibs. Good to see Tommy Ag on the scoresheet.
Bit concerning Darren McGregor not even making the bench today after being a sub last Saturday. Maybe keeping him for Tuesday night's game.

Always a good result winning away from home scoring three goals and keeping a clean sheet is a bonus. I don't think we can complain about our points tally given the disruption of the side with europe injuries visa issues and the loss of our all conquering midfield from last season. I managed to watch the last 20 mins and hibs were in cruise control by then. I must admit that the laddie Tam I will call him looked lively and a player who will be good to watch and infuriating at times no doubt. I was surprised to see slivka come from absolutely nowhere to starting? Can anyone tell me how we lined up today? Looking at the names I'm puzzled??

Bit concerning Darren McGregor not even making the bench today after being a sub last Saturday. Maybe keeping him for Tuesday night's game.

I don't think it was too surprising tbh?
Hanlon back into the 11, put Porteous on the bench. We wouldn't need 4 cb's Milligan, Bartley and Whittaker in the team sheet.

Darren is least ready. So he loses out to Porteous being game ready.

Reactions: Zab
Fist half was dull but we dominated the game second, Milligan is assured in midfield and we are seeing goals from all over the team which is something we missed last season. Onwards and upwards

Great result away from home, three different goalscorers as well which is always a good thing.

A first clean sheet since the opening day is also a massive boost, even if Dundee are shite. I wouldn’t be starting McGregor on Tuesday against Aberdeen - he’s hardy played, no surprise he wasn’t in the squad today with Hanlon back.

Hopefully Gray’s injury isn’t too serious.

Dundee's ground is decent - when they get around to finishing it! Great 3 points sets us up nicely for Tuesday. Davie Gray disappeared for the second half - hope he's ok. Good to see Hanlon back made a difference. Nae Daz or Jamie on the bench shame. Clean sheet thank you very much. Highlight for me Lenny doing his airplane imitation to the Hibs support at the end. Thing for me is, there is loads more to come from this team for example, when Flo get back to full fitness, Milligan settles and Daz returns. One point , the boy next to me, must have been in his 20's, spent most of the match looking at his phone. I don't get it.

First half we worked away but gave Dundeh more possession than folk might have anticipated. Expectations amongst the support were perhaps unrealistic and based on Dundehs lowly position- things are never that simple though and I felt there was a sense of frustration at half time that was a tad unfair. We played a flat back 4, Vicky, Milligan and Mallan in the middle, two wide men in Horgan and Boyle with Flo through the middle.
Injury to Maccajay meant that he was ruled out whilst Daz sat in the enclosure near the tunnel for the entire game. Porteous underwent a fitness test before kick off but was clearly limping.

Second half we went up a gear and blew them away. Great goal from Flo, with fab assist from Boyler. He then bagged a decent goal of his own. Aggie added a deserved 3rd towards the end. It made the scoreline reflective of the gulf between the teams, regardless of anything daftie McCann said on the radiobox on the way home.

Best for Hibs - Hanlon and Efe strolled through the game. Milligan had a very composed outing. Boyle had a great 2nd half. Others, like Flo, SDG, Lewy worked hard. Slivka had a decent 2nd half. Aggie added a new dimension when he came on.

Good day out despite the bird shit covered seats , the £26 entry cost and a car full of pre pubescent dafties driving like erses in their Fiesta on the way home. One day they will end up in a ditch. I hope no innocent driver ends up there too because of them.

Next stop the League Cup QF. If you've not bought tickets yet then do so if you can. The team need us.

First half we had plenty chances but I felt we over played, over passed and didnae pull the trigger. Second half we clicked, we cut Dundee open on numerous occassions and it might have been more. Their centre halves and keeper are right duffers. 1670 Hibs fans in the away end (felt like more) and a few under cover in the Dindee enclosure. Neil McFail is a slaver if he thinks they had the better of the first half, we just didnae pull the trigger.

Pleased for my pal Big G, his expensive choo choo and match ticket more than covered by that 3 - 0 win and weekly bet I suspect. He even had his very own seat in VIP today with a Director, Greenman and Joe.

Going through the team:

Bogdan had a smashing save first ten minutes, didnae have much more to worry about.

Captain Dave was having a lot of success down the right with Boyler before getting injured in a bad tackle just before half time. Replaced by Whitts second half.

Efe had a great game. If I was hyper critical, I felt first hallf he dallied on the ball too long at passes out from the keeper?

Paul Hanlon was magnificent. Anyone who doesnt think Paul should start every week needs to watch the laddie play, he was strong, confident, can win a header, plays the ball out well and finds a pass.

Lewis played well but he and Horgan dinnae always click.

Mark Milligan is a signing and a half, ten minutes to settle then strolled through the game like has played for Hibernian for years. I like him, I really like him. A man of steel, he wins the ball, and plays a pass, no messing. Played the full 90 too.

Stevie Mallan was hard working and wanted the ball. No fouls near enough the goal to allow Stevie a shot at goal but he too is a good Hibernian already. I assume his family sit with the Hibs fans, he always looks up and waves to someone specific and enjoys celebrating with the fans?

Horgan blows hot and cold for me, tricky going forward but disnae always take the man on and does not track back with his man.

Slivka was quietely efficient today, had plenty ball, some nice touches and the odd clever plass, but I felt he tired badly last 20.

Boyler played as a right winger and gave their backy a torrid time. He looked like the pre baby Boyler, set Flo up for the first and scored a beauty from a mazy run hitting an 18 yarder from the edge of the box across the keeper and in..

Flo looks a lonely soul without his pal Jamie Mac. He disnae mope though, he keeps on working and scored a lovely goal after good work from Boyler and shambolic defending by Dundee. Went off for Oli with 5 to go.

Subs

Whitts had an excellent second half after replacing SDG at half time. He is best as cover for right back.

Agyepong is a fitba magician. He replaced Boyler with 20 to go. Boyler was given a deserved standing ovation by the 1700 Hibs fans. Then Young Thomas took the Floor and he turned the poor Dundee defence inside out time and time again. He did exactly that then drilled a shot into the net from the same corner of the box as Boyler. He then jumped into the Hibs support in celebration. This laddie gets you out your seat. Wow.

Oli got five at the end and might have scored as he tripped and banged his way through the backies. Your time will come son.

Overall a great second half, we were in total control. The JamboHun tries to get his team playing fitba, but the daft fanny has forgotten you need at least a couple of decent defenders. All 4 were shite, their keeper was shite too. He's getting sacked in the morning, or at least after they lose to Hamilton next week. I fully expect Kenny Miller to be the Fundee manager next.

For me there were some good Hibs performances in Boyler, Milligan, Efe, Mallan and Flo but my man of the match is Paul Hanlon, he gave us a masterclass today.

Special word to the 1700 Hibs fans, that is a big support given the prices those robbing bastards charge.

Hibernian Forever.

Coincidence?

I think not.

And David Gray?
Been excellent all season so far. New dad.

First half we had plenty chances but I felt we over played, over passed and didnae pull the trigger. Second half we clicked, we cut Dundee open on numerous occassions and it might have been more. Their centre halves and keeper are right duffers. 1670 Hibs fans in the away end (felt like more) and a few under cover in the Dindee enclosure. Neil McFail is a slaver if he thinks they had the better of the first half, we just didnae pull the trigger.

Pleased for my pal Big G, his expensive choo choo and match ticket more than covered by that 3 - 0 win and weekly bet I suspect. He even had his very own seat in VIP today with a Director, Greenman and Joe.

Going through the team:

Bogdan had a smashing save first ten minutes, didnae have much more to worry about.

Captain Dave was having a lot of success down the right with Boyler before getting injured in a bad tackle just before half time. Replaced by Whitts second half.

Efe had a great game. If I was hyper critical, I felt first hallf he dallied on the ball too long at passes out from the keeper?

Paul Hanlon was magnificent. Anyone who doesnt think Paul should start every week needs to watch the laddie play, he was strong, confident, can win a header, plays the ball out well and finds a pass.

Mark Milligan is a signing and a half, ten minutes to settle then strolled through the game like has played for Hibernian for years. I like him, I really like him. A man of steel, he wins the ball, and plays a pass, no messing. Played the full 90 too.

Stevie Mallan was hard working and wanted the ball. No fouls near enough the goal to allow Stevie a shot at goal but he too is a good Hibernian already. I assume his family sit with the Hibs fans, he always looks up and waves to someone specific and enjoys celebrating with the fans?

Horgan blows hot and cold for me, tricky going forward but disnae always take the man on and does not track back with his man.

Slivka was quietely efficient today, had plenty ball, some nice touches and the odd clever plass, but I felt he tired badly last 20.

Boyler played as a right winger and gave their backy a torrid time. He looked like the pre baby Boyler, set Flo up for the first and scored a beauty from a mazy run hitting an 18 yarder from the edge of the box across the keeper and in..

Flo looks a lonely soul without his pal Jamie Mac. He disnae mope though, he keeps on working and scored a lovely goal after good work from Boyler and shambolic defending by Dundee. Went off for Oli with 5 to go.

Subs

Whitts had an excellent second half after replacing SDG at half time. He is best as cover for right back.

Agyepong is a fitba magician. He replaced Boyler with 20 to go. Boyler was given a deserved standing ovation by the 1700 Hibs fans. Then Young Thomas took the Floor and he turned the poor Dundee defence inside out time and time again. He did exactly that then drilled a shot into the net from the same corner of the box as Boyler. He then jumped into the Hibs support in celebration. This laddie gets you out your seat. Wow.

Oli got five at the end and might have scored as he tripped and banged his way through the backies. Your time will come son.

Overall a great second half, we were in total control. The JamboHun tries to get his team playing fitba, but the daft fanny has forgotten you need at least a couple of decent defenders. All 4 were shite, their keeper was shite too. He's getting sacked in the morning, or at least after they lose to Hamilton next week. I fully expect Kenny Miller to be the Fundee manager next.

For me there were some good Hibs performances in Boyler, Milligan, Efe, Mallan and Flo but my man of the match is Paul Hanlon, he gave us a masterclass today.

Special word to the 1700 Hibs fans, that is a big support given the prices those robbing bastards charge.

Hibernian Forever.
Thanks for that GGTTH

BIG G
Hopefully you got they back and more from your 3-0 wager fellah.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

And David Gray?
Thanks pal, good day out by the sounds of it. Disappointed to miss Agyepong up to some tricks. Will get along ER for sheep game. Hope for more of same. Thanks again

Going through the team:

Subs

Hibernian Forever.
Great Hibs reporting. Thanks pal

BIG G

Wondered during the week if you were the lucky Great Junction Street William Hill regular who won £685,000 off a £5 accumulator Gordon...

And David Gray?

I must have missed that! I think we'll have to check the water at East Mains! Well done SDGs misses!

3 first team players around the same time!
I had 3 kids, I've retired from that sort of stuff now, said granddad, but wains are wee individuals. Some are wee gems, some are wee shits, most are both! I'm sure the club are dealing with it in the same way they micro manage everything for our elite athletes!

Wondered during the week if you were the lucky Great Junction Street William Hill regular who won £685,000 off a £5 accumulator Gordon...
If only. Only bet I ever do is my weekly 3-0. Quids in with 2 so far this season. Tuesday to make it 3. No reason why not.
BIG G

Check out the Agyepong interview on Hibs tv. This guy is buzzing!

Going through the team:

Subs

Hibernian Forever.

Cracking summery, cheers.

On Milligan, do you see him as a Bartley type with more fitbaw about him, or something totally different?

That wee fuckin hundogcunt at the end... fuckin braw

This thread has been viewed 6272 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50