• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

The Proclaimers at the Castle

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I bought my tickets last November, never heard a peep since. Did anyone get their tickets through the letter box yet?

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I bought my tickets last November, never heard a peep since. Did anyone get their tickets through the letter box yet?
They'll usually come a week before. I'm having a wee YouTube sesh, what's better, Scotland's story or streets of Edinburgh? Not that it matters, I'll obviously have both.

WJC1848

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I couldn't get tickets for the Castle but settled for tickets at Melrose, and no, no word about these either.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I’ve got tickets too - or rather paid for them.
Can’t remember the date so it should be a nice surprise when they arrive.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
You'll not get them till late June or early July. Common practice to prevent folk selling them on for inflated prices too easily. The ticket website keeps you posted as to the status of the order when you log in.

KABULHIBBY

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Going to see them at The Mouth of The Tyne festival in July, tickets already in my sticky little mitts

WJC1848

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Just to let people know that I got my Proclaimers tickets via special delivery this morning. My tickets, though, are for the Melrose gig, not the Castle.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Melrose gig the day. Just sitting in my garden with a beer before walking round to the Big Top. Looks like it will be a cracking venue in the beautiful Scottish Borders. Will report back with a review later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just in from the Big Top. Class gig and out of the 6/7 times I’ve seen the lads it’s up there in the top 2 (Usher Hall a few years back probably top of my list).

Good mix of songs of the latest album and the classics. Thoughts Streets of Edinburgh was superb. Sounded like Eddie May got a name check before Sean???

Great to see Ryan Porteous before the gig....man of the people and genuine nice guy. Highlight for me apart from SOL and Joyful Kilmarnock Blues had to be Cap in Hand with a strong reference to the current political climate in the intro.

I felt the Borders crowd got into it and the gig went by really quickly. The Big Top Venue worked really well on the Rugby pitch with plenty of space. Loads of toilets, beers easy to get. Only criticism was the lack food outlets.

Cracking day out with the boys sounding class and the band tight as ever. Hope they return to the Borders soon!

WJC1848

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Just in from the Big Top. Class gig and out of the 6/7 times I’ve seen the lads it’s up there in the top 2 (Usher Hall a few years back probably top of my list).

Good mix of songs of the latest album and the classics. Thoughts Streets of Edinburgh was superb. Sounded like Eddie May got a name check before Sean???

Great to see Ryan Porteous before the gig....man of the people and genuine nice guy. Highlight for me apart from SOL and Joyful Kilmarnock Blues had to be Cap in Hand with a strong reference to the current political climate in the intro.

I felt the Borders crowd got into it and the gig went by really quickly. The Big Top Venue worked really well on the Rugby pitch with plenty of space. Loads of toilets, beers easy to get. Only criticism was the lack food outlets.

Cracking day out with the boys sounding class and the band tight as ever. Hope they return to the Borders soon!

Thanks for the review. Nice to hear everything went off so well. We couldn't make Melrose because we're sitting in hotel room in Chatillon, a Paris suburb in between games here. Because of the proximity of dates, I tried to return our tickets but got nowhere. I eventually got through to a woman on a ticket line and she told me I couldn't give the tickets to anyone else but it would depend on the security at the door whether anyone could enter or not and so our tickets ended up unused. Seems a complicated waste of money. But we have the Argentinians to look forward to on Wednesday, so c'est la vie !!

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Arrived today by tracked/signed for post

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Mine arrived today too.

KABULHIBBY

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Just back from their performance at the Mouth of The Tyne festival and what a great way to close the proceedings.

There were a few Hibs tops and scarfs in attendance and a pretty good rendition of SoL.

Downside for me is that by comparison with concert audiences, this lot only picked up on the obvious 2 tunes, which along with a couple of arseholes in C u Jimmy wigs and some put on Scottish accents around me really gets on my tits.

Saying that the wife enjoyed the day and the sun was blazing down all day so a big win for me

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Seen the Proclaimers loads of times over the years. First time was in the mid 80's at the Usher Hall when there was only the two of them with no band. They only had one album out at the time. Hugely talented duo. Managed to catch them in Liverpool last October and it was fantastic as was the crowd reaction. Won't be going to the castle show (to be honest I prefer seeing them outside Edinburgh), but I hope everyone who is going has a great time.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Message from them today saying folk going to the gigs on Saturday and Sunday nights are being asked to film the rendition of SoL for a documentary about the song. There's an email address to send footage to. They're asking for landscape footage from all areas of the esplanade.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Happy to oblige.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Not got a ticket but might go on Sunday night

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hope everyone who is going has a great time.
They are a superb band and a credit to Leith, Edinburgh and Scotland.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Absolutely fantastic tonight, as good as I have seen them. My mum was with me, she thought they were brilliant, and my younger son and my wife were fair jigging along. Great to see a few of my Hibernian family too!

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Absolutely fantastic tonight, as good as I have seen them. My mum was with me, she thought they were brilliant, and my younger son and my wife were fair jigging along. Great to see a few of my Hibernian family too!
They have been great on this tour. Less of the Angry Cyclist album tonight due to time restraints probably. The gig in Dunfermline earlier in the tour was longer and a feat of energy and strength of voice. However, they got the balance right tonight given the time slot. Good to hear Streets of Edinburgh live as they left that out at the Alhambra and it was a dissy then.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

HIBS V Sheep

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in