• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The Problem of living in Moat House

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Is that it's only about a mile away from Tynie.Which means I'll be watching the final with interest.If the Jambos lose fine.I'll be heading over to Spotify and You Tube to find all the Hibby related tunes I can and I'll be playing them loud.If however they win I'll be hot tailing it out of there and catching the first bus going east and I'll not be letting out a sigh of relief until I see the Filmhouse or the West end of Prince's St..Ill give it two weeks before I even venture back into enemy territory.

Ive been working at Tynecastle all week......and im back there on Monday ????? or ?????

Ive been working at Tynecastle all week......and im back there on Monday ????? or ?????

I hope you are not flushing your toleys away when you use the shunkies?

Funny listening to them shouting at each other outside my window last night,whilst I'm playing Cheer Up Sleepy Jean and Sunshine on Leith.

It's Mother Of All Trolls( MOAT) hoose....and yer lovin it!!

Not entirely sure what you mean.

The wumming of the Gunts...

I moved there in 1995.Anyone who didnae take advantage of that fact to wind up the deluded fuds whenever they could isnae a proper hibbie.

This thread has been viewed 1235 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50